[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coming out to my school counselor as trans today, she'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: giphy.gif (495KB, 450x242px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
495KB, 450x242px
Coming out to my school counselor as trans today, she'll be the first person I've told. Wish me luck /lgbt/, this is the first step. c:
>>
>>5607891

/lgbt/ is seriously a bunch of crazy high schoolers

dude, you aren't a girl.

someone post the webm of the dude freeballing in a dress
>>
>>5607919
Cause thats totally the same.
>>
>>5607891

There was a femmy gay guy in my senior year who came out to the school counselor as trans. She decided to come out to the counselor during our English class, and the teacher was furious when she came in late enough to miss 80-90% of the class. He kept asking her why she was so late. Then she said "Ms. School Counselor (hot Christmas cake) was helping me with trans stuff" in the exasperated typical flamboyant gay manner. That shut the class up. Then her fag hag looked at her like, "What are you doing?!" in the typical fag hag manner. Then the class moved on. The two of them were crazy, but spiced things up. Not really relevant, though.

Good luck, anon.
>>
>>5607952
>(hot Christmas cake)
What
>>
>>5607994
They probably called her that because the Counsellor was a qt.
FUCKING NORMIES NOT KNOWING THAT WE NAME CRUSHES WITH FOOD NAMES.
>>
>>5607994
>>5608018

We didn't call her that, that's just the way I thought of her. She said the counselor's name, I just didn't want to put that detail in. A Christmas cake is just a character archetype in anime. An attractive, unmarried, usually single, woman over 25. The etymology is no one wants a Christmas cake (fruitcake, I think) after the 25th (of December).
>>
>>5608031
>. She said the counselor's name, I just didn't want to put that detail in. A Christmas cake is just a character archetype in anime. An attractive, unmarried, usually single, woman over 25. The etymology is no one wants a Christmas cake (fruitcake, I think) after the 25th (of December).
>interdasting dot png
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ChristmasCake
I think I knew this but had forgotten.

On the plus side you are definitely a MtF. You have a hag and you know chinese mango moonspeak. From my internet degree this provess you are a femboi and a future MtF.

Post boipucci pls.
>>
>>5608046

No, that was the other MtF of the class who had a hag. She and I are completely different.
>>
>>5608065
>No, that was the other MtF of the class who had a hag. She and I are completely different.
THEN IT IS DECIDED! You must steal her hag and make her life miserable. It is the only way you can prove you are the Queen Bee of the school. Do it. This is the last thing you must do so you are confirmed by all as a Vaginal Jew. Do it. Doooo ittttt. Caitlyn Jenner had to kill a woman with her car to prove she was a real womyn. Do you want to be as old as her before transitioning? Dooooo iiiiiit.
>>
>>5607891
Ganbatte anon-chan! <3
Tell us how it went when you're back.
>>
>>5608076

This was three years ago, senpai. And like I said that was senior year. The fag hag and the other MtF also transferred shortly after because they felt the school wasn't going to deliver on their promise, and they didn't enjoy the school as much as they felt they would have enjoyed the other. In the end, they were just impatient because the school did deliver.
>>
>>5607891
All of the luck.
>>
>>5607891
What made you decide to do this now?
>>
>>5607891

How did it go?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.