[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (68KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
68KB, 620x400px
I am a male who wants to become a lesbian. What should I do?
>>
Help. Anyone?
>>
>>5607837
stop watching so much anime
>>
>>5607837
Mr. Garrison? Is that you?
>>
>>5608228
Actually I don't like anime.
>>5608237
No.
>>
>>5607837
>>>/mtfg/

Seriously.
>>
>>5608292
But I'm not a trans.
>>
identify as a woman
>>
>>5608329
Then kill yourself. Society will never approve of your fetish. This is the wrong place to ask for the kind of help you need.
>>
>>5608382
Which is the right place than?
>>
>>5608402
>then
>>
>>5608329
If you identify as male, then in what capacity are others to perceive your wish to be a lesbian? It seems a strange claim that you want to be a homosexual woman, but do not want to be a woman.

I don't understand what you're going for here, OP.
>>
>>5608417
What if I want to be a woman, but do not want to identify as woman?
>>
>>5607837
inb4 lalily
>>
>>5608421
Absolutely A G P

You're fucked in the head. Seek professional help.
>>
>>5608434
But there is no such thing as AGP, it is a made-up term invented to oppress transsexuals.
>>
>>5608434
Let me explain. I strongly dislike masculinity and everyone who likes it. I simply don't want my gf to be sexually attracted to men.
>>
>>5608485
sounds like you think lesbian relationships are something they're not.
>>
>>5608501
No, it's not the point. I am talking about sexual attraction only. I experience strong aversion to male physical traits and therefore do not want to have relationships with anyone who is attracted to them. When I think that my girlfriend likes dicks, muscles, masculine faces etc it disgusts me.
>>
>>5608570
Well. That's cleared up. This line never gets old.

Seek professional help. Your issues with masculinity are unhealthy in the extreme. Whether or not you will also be better served with also transitioning is questionable, but it's certainly better discussed with your therapist than we random internet people. Thanks for clearing up your position. It's not one I see at all often.
>>
Move to the island of Lesbos!
>>
>>5608570
So how do you want her to see you? As feminine? As nothing?
If feminine, you have AGP and/or are trans
>>
>>5608649
this. your feelings are not normal at all. you have serious issues that you need to get to the bottom of m8
>>
>>5608683
As feminine, as nothing, it doesn't matter much. Actually I'd prefer an asexual relationships based on something completely different than sexual attraction, but I don't believe it is possible at all.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.