[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is "hon" as a slur used outside of /lgbt/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: laughinghons.jpg (116KB, 640x535px) Image search: [Google]
laughinghons.jpg
116KB, 640x535px
Is "hon" as a slur used outside of /lgbt/?
>>
Hon originated on 420chan's /cd/ board and is pretty much a used as a slur in any trans community with a younger userbase.
>>
I had to tell my cis girl friends who called me 'hon' as a cute 'you're one of the girls now' thing about the meme because at first i ended up laughing every time
>>
File: 1474875798658474.jpg (109KB, 615x360px) Image search: [Google]
1474875798658474.jpg
109KB, 615x360px
>>5603215
No, I'm pretty sure she called you a hon on purpose.
>>
>>5603063
Hon is always an insult in the community. Unless you are a hon. I have some cis friends who say it, but they are older.
>>
>>5603223
oh honey no, shes just autistic and obsessed with the 50s and talks like life is a movie
>>
it's pretty funny that "hun" is used like on 99% of hon's threads. They don't know of their memed state, so they just keep saying it.
>>
>>5603230
They keep saying it after informed too. I told one to stop and even explained why. Still says hon constantly.
>>
>>5603244
That's because you're a hon, hon. You don't pass and never will. How big is your dick?
>>
>>5603250
I am at least a self aware hon. Won't answer a gross question. I should stop posting in hon threads.
>>
>>5603244
They have nothing to gain by adjusting to people who shame them. It would be stupid and servile as fuck desu

Why would old hons even care about some kids online
>>
>>5603063
At least the blonde one has sort of decent makeup. (decent being a stretch desu though). Wtf is going on with the brunette? Like bright orange face, weird gold eyeshadow that looks like it was put on by a spastic pangolin, just like random unblended blobs of counturing on places where they should not be, sloppy and ugly colored lipstick, and like no makeup on the lower half of the face. what the fuck is even.
>>
>>5603356
Good point. I can't believe I do.
>>
>>5603356
I guess I am just like. I put all sort of worry and effort into passing, and I don't understand why they don't seem to.
>>
>>5603063
Those are what typical trannies look like. They are ugly and retarded. Seriously we need to kill them all off. Or force them to take meds to help with their mental illness.
>>
>>5603624
>>
>>5603624
I know a lot of trannies, being one myself. While I cant say that none of us are ugly, I've never met someone that looks like *that*...
>>
>>5603304
It isn't a gross question, your penis is the only worthwhile part of you.
>>
>>5603663
It is a very gross question. I know I am responding to bait.
>>
File: 1450500645980.jpg (14KB, 552x539px) Image search: [Google]
1450500645980.jpg
14KB, 552x539px
What's this Hon meme? What's it mean?
>>
Homishly this hole thing bout hons putting no effort is bollocks. if you've been under the influence of testosterone for over 50 years there aint much makeup that will help to cover that shiet up. unless u kinda wanna go drag queenish.
>>
>>5603654
>5603654
I've seen dozens of ugly ass trannies here in Austin. Trannies are not attractive and are crazier than real women.
>>
i've seen it used ironically on reddit

/r/transgendercirclejerk is pretty funny sometimes
>>
I thought it refereed to big wigged fat women in Baltimore?
>>
>>5603435
Because they are too far gone anyway. No amount of anything would make them pass, so they further delude themselves since they can't or don't want to face reality.
>>
>>5603063
>Is "hon" as a slur used outside of /lgbt/?
I'd say it's not even a slur in LGBT just the T part. I honestly never hear anyone in the gay community say it.

The first time I ever heard it was on this board. Trust me it's not used outside of the LGBT community, it's not even used outside of the T portion of LGBT. It's purely a T thing.
>>
>>5603761
Not true. I am doing it. I looked horrible before and I am passing more and more.
>>
>>5603934
I want to help them. I feel bad for people who want to pass, but don't.
>>
>>5603063
I remember it being used on 420chan years ago.
>>
>>5603063
no, not of what I've heard and seen
>>
>>5603063
>Is "hon" as a slur used outside of /lgbt/?

Yes but its internet memespeak in the way that "kek" or "lol" is, people dont use it IRL the way they do online, the opposite actually.

Every local area has a different word for hons, in Chicago they call them "beast" or "dragon".
>>
>>5603063
it was started by trannies from 420chan, many of whom migrated to 4chan when /lgbt/ was created. They might spread it a bit but outside of those circles it doesn't exist
>>
>>5603229
she's sounds annoying as fuck

>>5603304
should have said 12"
lrn2bantz
>>
>>5603851
well, circlejerks are often better than actual subreddits because reddit is designed to be a circlejerk anyway
>>
>>5603063
Is it pronounced 'hawn' rhyming with dawn or 'hun' like short for honey?
>>
>>5604983
Hun. Like honey.
>>
>>5603063
I'm not trans but this hon shit is so stupid. Only trannies use this term. You're a minority of a minority movement and yet instead of coalescing together you tear each other to pieces, what a shame.
>>
>>5607363
hons kind of ruin it for non hons 2bh
>>
>>5607363
>>5607511
Literally LGBT in a nutshell, familia. We all hate each other.
>>
>>5607520
I love everyone.
>>
>>5603063
Isn't there a cafe calle dhon?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.