[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Growing up I was the fat kid and no one wants to go to the dance with the fat kid or flirt with the fat kid. Then through high school I started to lose weight and my face got more handsome and I got a new haircut and cared about style. Needless to say I went from about a 3-4 to a 7-8. And people started to notice and I started to get attention but I didn't know how to respond. I was absolutely clueless about flirting and romantic gestures and my confidence was very low. Fast forward to me now at 20. I have more confidence and can kind of flirt but I haven't even so much as had a kiss or cuddled next to someone. My confidence is still not very high. And as of today I've went to three dates and gotten stood up three times. At first I thought it was because people are cruel but I've realized that I'm so undesirable that people won't even Give me the chance. I think I truly understand that it's just not going to work. I'm not going to find anybody out there. I just needed to tell somebody because I do not feel good right now.
>>
>>5602430
It's ok anon. Soon you'll grow into a bitter virgin who hates everyone and will stop caring. I suggest investing on cats. I've got three of them and more cuddles I could ask for.
>>
>>5602430
I'm sorry to hear that, anon. Keep at it, though. It's going to happen one day. I didn't have my first kiss until I was 23 but holy fuck was it a beautiful and heartwarming moment. It was worth every lonely, drunken night I spent alone as a teen. Just keep at it and it'll happen.
>>
>>5602430
Honestly you just gotta keep on moving forward. You and I sound very much alike when it comes to dating, though I had success in the past, not so much now.
Keep living for you. Do the thing that you enjoy and you'll meet someone along the way. Don't live life for others affection, its a lonely kind of life
>>
You guys are right. I'm going to date myself for awhile
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.