[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Humour me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 10.jpg (47KB, 620x347px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
47KB, 620x347px
I know this is going to ignite some people in a blaze of ass blasted sphincter stretching BUT

>kill la kill has helped me be okay with being trans and given me strength to continue

Why?

>consider that Ryuko is basically powerless before she wears Senketsu. In this moment she is still identifying as cis.
>not saying being trans makes you more powerful or better than anyone else or anything like that
>HOWEVER
>Consider how ashamed she is of herself after wearing senketsu for the first time, an overtly sexual outfit (in the paradigm of breasts that feed children and glutes used to maintain balance are sexual objects/features)
>trans is often portrayed as being sexual (accelerated graphics port)
>when really it is just a part of you
>much like her breasts or glutes
>by the end of the next episode she has lost all shame as she realizes it doesn't have to be sexual, that it is just a part of her.
>the outfit sexualizing her presents as male (despite being an article of clothing which has no reproductive system)
>she is not a sexual object, she is a person, but her clothes and appearance determine her sexual presence, despite the fact that when she uses senketsu getting laid is probably the last thing on her mind
>Satsuki's mother even sexualizes her god robe, to the point of molesting her, much how parents reject their trans off spring for being perverts (sexualizing something that is not sexual)
>When men are seen in makeup and women's clothes they are seen as little more than sexual objects, even if they are doing something completely devoid of sexuality.
>"they must like men"
>"they must have a fetish"
>Unless it is just a part of them
>Unless they are realizing a false dichotomy has been created and sustained
>Unless they have better things to do than give a shit about what others think about a part of them they have no control over
>Eventually you really do have to just stop believing everyone else and their bullshit and do what works for you.
>>
my fetishes are also a part of me
>>
>>5601921
>>trans is often portrayed as being sexual (accelerated graphics port)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (31KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
31KB, 1280x720px
I know this is going to ignite some people in a blaze of ass blasted sphincter stretching BUT

>The Dark Knight Rises has helped me be okay with being trans and given me strength to continue

Why?

>consider that CIA is basically powerless before he shoots a man before throwing him off a plane. In this moment he still doesn't know that Bane is on the plane with me.
>not saying being Bane makes you have power over me or anything like that
>HOWEVER
>Consider how much of a big guy he his
>4u
>when really no one cared who he was before he put on a mask
>much like his scars and being born in the dark, molded by it
>when he saw the light it was nothing but
>BLINDING
>by the end of the movie we realize Talia al Ghul was actually the child that escaped the lazarus pit
>Banes outfit is quite sexualized at times resembling a leather bear
>He is not a sexual person despite being a big guy for CIA
>Dr. Pavel said nothing
>When Batman is wearing the mask he becomes the Batman but when he takes it off he is simply no one
>"He must like Talia"
>"He must have a mole fetish"
>Unless it was just some crazy scheme to hide that she had the controller all along
>Unless she was simply trying to finish what her father could not
>Unless the Joker is nowhere to be seen
>Eventually you have to stop believing everyone else and just take off the mask even though it will be extremely painful
>>
>>5601907
There'll be a lot of blasted ssses, yes, but it's great you've found something that helped you work through the hateful opinions of others.
>>
>>5601907
Have you seen the second half of the series? It's super shitty how they explain Ryuko's strength. It's not because of anything she did herself, it's just innate. She can hardly beat no-kamui-Satsuki with full sync Senketsu. Trigger really fucked up her character. Their roles should have been flopped, like Satsuki is the one with the innate power, and she's dumbfounded when Ryuko can keep up even without a kamui.

tl;dr KLK not good role model
>>
>>5601921
but do you have to give an identity to a fetish?
>>
>>5601939
L O L
O
L
>>
File: image.jpg (245KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245KB, 1920x1080px
>>5602504
That makes it even more perfect.
It isn't going to be easy and I am at a significant disadvantage to cis girls and will most always lose.

And of course I saw how else would I know their mom molested Satsuki on stage before getting her fucking head chopped off.
>>
>>5601907

I don't think it's so strange for it to have that personal meaning. If I remember correctly, the original analogy being made is that of puberty in a young lady making her uncomfortable, but then feeling she has nothing to be ashamed of. It's pretty similar to the way you have interpreted Kill la Kill.

>>5604317

That part was awesome. If only I could find the gif of Satsuki impaling Ragyo and and throwing her using her sword.
>>
File: 1417870077136.gif (1MB, 200x118px) Image search: [Google]
1417870077136.gif
1MB, 200x118px
>>5601939
>>
>>5601939
This is the funniest thing I've read all day.
>>
>>5607676
The lyrics in 'before my body is dry' are inspirational as fuck too. I get fucking chills when I think about it.
>>
>>5601939
This made my day kek
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.