[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most dumb special snowflake sexuality/ gender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

File: mmkaythen.jpg (50KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
mmkaythen.jpg
50KB, 540x405px
What's the most dumb special snowflake sexuality/ gender you've heard?
Someone I met said they were exclusively heterosexual but exclusively homoromantic.
How the fuck is that meant to work?
>>
>>5600233
I heard there was a such thing as a 'cishet' once. Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>5600233
>How the fuck is that meant to work?
sounds like MGTOW kind of thing.

Like, fuck women, use dudes for everything else
>>
>>5600327
It was a woman actually lol but yeah it does seem like that kind of dealio, in reverse.
>>
as a bi person i have to ask: literally why would anyone think bisexuality is "marginalized" or "less visible"
>>
>>5600345
You misunderstood. Whether actually understood in any meaningful way or not, people are, by and large, AWARE of the concepts above the water line. You can basically assume that anyone you speak one of these to will know roughly what you're talking about. Those identities below the waterline are unknown/invisible to the general public until such time as they are exposed to the specific concept. It's best to expect a blank stare when you use any of these terms.
>>
>>5600338
Of course it was a woman. Women are the ones who make up fake sexualities so they can play LGBT.
>>
File: tumblr_o1dto6U4gL1qf5lfxo1_540.png (50KB, 540x338px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1dto6U4gL1qf5lfxo1_540.png
50KB, 540x338px
>>5600233
Saw this yesterday.
>>
>>5600233
Intersex is a thing tho. it's the PC term for hemaphrodite.
>>
>>5601029
l m a o
>>
You're a fucking piece of shit if you don't accept LGBTDAGAMTFFTMNBPTPATFTMGGGFGGABTPPARADDIPADAGTSCSA people you awful bigot...
>>
Why are MTF and FTM below transgender and snowflake identities? You need to specify which direction of trans you are or the normies get confused.
>>
>>5602075
The normies don't know those terms, is why. The only transgender of which they are aware is MtF (a specific term they have no need to know), because it's all the media ever talks about.
>>
>>5602139
The acronyms, they would understand if you told them though. If you just tell a normie you're trans, they'll stare and you and either ask "so what are you really?" or "...so you're a man?"
>>
>>5602355
No, what they'll say is, "so you're like that Bruce Jenner fag?"
>>
>>5600233
you cant change your gender FAGGOT, you will allways be what you were born, you will just end up with a mutilated body
>>
>>5601029
>beyond comprehension
nice
>>
>>5601029
>no matter how many genders are discovered/coined, none would match for the person
Which leads to the conclusion that:
a) it's not a gender
b) (if it IS a gender) since it cannot be discovered, noone can say they are one
c) (if it IS a gender) since noone with it can be discovered it doesn't or can't exist
Also if it's a non-human gender, how can a human fall into that category...?
I love sjw paradoxes
Let me come up with something... Oh right:
X will be a number. Whatever number you say, it's not that number, since it's not equal to a number. But it is a number. Hmm, sounds about right...
>>
>>5601029
This needs to fucking stop
>>
>>5602704
Nah. Parody genders are best. You just need to get into the spirit of it.
>>
>>5601616

Wait, hermaphrodite politically incorrect? I thought it was a very specific thing that fell under the category of being intersexed.
>>
>>5600265
Explain?
>>
File: mayonnaise-is-a-gender.jpg (118KB, 700x1316px) Image search: [Google]
mayonnaise-is-a-gender.jpg
118KB, 700x1316px
>>5600233
http://genderfluidsupport.tumblr.com/gender/

Have fun.
My favourite was that one person who claimed their gender is "anxiety".
>>
File: 1449259496535.gif (81KB, 182x249px) Image search: [Google]
1449259496535.gif
81KB, 182x249px
Just Homestuck my shit up

http://fandomstuckdiversity.tumblr.com/post/109478966573/stargender
>>
File: Assigned White.jpg (576KB, 960x889px) Image search: [Google]
Assigned White.jpg
576KB, 960x889px
>>5603171
>>5603209
I would normally assume that these are spoofs and are not meant to be taken seriously but then again I would also normally assume the same thing about that Assigned Male cartoon but i know that is not the case.
>>
>>5602766
the dual-spirit of it?
>>
>>5602795
It's considered politically incorrect because it carries the connotation of being used for animals/in scientific settings. I would stick with intersex, just because that's the term people who are intersex tend to use.
>>
File: cancer.jpg (71KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
71KB, 470x470px
>>5603171
Why do there have to be so many different terms for "a gender that isn't well-defined"?
I don't have an issue with nonbinary people, but having to come up with a completely new term for your gender (when there are dozens of others that are basically the same) is stupid.
I mean, come on:
"Molligender: a gender that is soft, subtle, and subdued"
That's fucking fake.
>>
>>5603518
This is gold. We need more of this spoof.
>>
>>5603518
The one thing I like about this comic series is that they serve as a fine example of how insufferable trans people are.

Trans people likes this are like tg/'sTHAT GUY of lbgtqrxtuvwxy and z.

A fine example of a negative role model.
>>
>>5603518
If this was an hourly comic I'd never miss a page
10/10
>>
>>5600233
>How the fuck is that meant to work?
You fall in love with people of one gender, but aren't attracted to them physically, basically like asexuals, except you're also attracted to other people physically, but have no romantic desires for them

tl;dr feel like an asexual for one gender, feel like a slut for the other, doesn't work that well for relationships I imagine

You can argue they haven't met the right person yet or something like that, but people with such experiences certainly exist, so I wouldn't call it the dumbest label I've heard personally

I think it mostly happens with internet relationships when people develop a crush before they get a chance to meet up and discover they have 0 chemistry desu
>>
>>5600233
>Chart doesn't include little boat labeled "The SS CIS" with tiny people looking at the ice berg saying "Holy shit, look at that huge mass of crazy fucking shit, let's avoid it at all costs, I bet it's crazy goes far below the surface, reaching previously unknown depths of shit I don't want to deal with and don't give a fuck about."
>>
>>5600233
I've read greek philosophers that basically have that kinda sexuality definition in a mra kinda way.
>>
>>5602704
OK, so first you complain that there are too many special snowflake genders whatever that means, then when someone invents a gender term which effectively means "I don't want to talk about it", you hate on that too?
>>
>>5604174
>implying it's a good idea to sail straight into several fucking tonnes of ice

Are you trying to prove that non cis people are autism lvl 99?
>>
>>5604229
>a gender term which effectively means "I don't want to talk about it"
Different anon, but I don't have a problem with that. I DO have a problem with the fact that there are dozens and dozens of newly-coined terms that mean "I don't want to talk about it." That shit needs to be standardized before the dialogue around it can go anywhere.
>>
File: identify.png (35KB, 430x520px) Image search: [Google]
identify.png
35KB, 430x520px
>>5600233
Well the sky's the limit when it comes to made-up genders, I'm not sure what would take the #1 spot.
But the absolute dumbest sexuality I've heard of is "demiromantic" which literally means you can't become emotionally attracted to someone if you're not emotionally attracted to them first.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEE.gif (848KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEE.gif
848KB, 665x662px
Galaxygender.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rnIh-Wyzlc
>I made it up
>the experience of gender so large it cannot be seen all at once
>the more you understand your gender, the bigger it becomes
>nobody ever understands me
>I'm autistic and I'm intersex
>my brain is in my body
>I get a big sense of euphoria from the security provided by gravity
>blahblahblahblahblahblahblah
That video makes me want to die. THAT SHIT IS NOT YOUR FUCKING GENDER
>>
>>5604538
God, these people must have so much boredom in their lives.
>>
>>5604254
Prove...?
>>
>>5604384
Hah, you posted this while I was writing my post below. Galaxygender hivemind. That cunt in your screenshot (forget the name) is really the worst, assuming they aren't an extremely dedicated troll. Peak Tumblr.
>>
Idk I think lesbian is pretty stupid. You don't need your own name for gay.
>>
>>5602795
Yeah, hermaphrodite isn't even technically correct since no one has had 2 completely seperate functioning sexual anatomies as we sometimes see in nature.
>>
File: 1434963464890.jpg (29KB, 447x369px) Image search: [Google]
1434963464890.jpg
29KB, 447x369px
>>5604538
>THAT SHIT IS NOT YOUR FUCKING GENDER
I agree with you, although this video makes me wonder: since this clearly isn't what defines gender, what does? If gender isn't defined by sex, then what characteristics or experiences make someone a man or a woman (or nonbinary)?
Like, I'm pissed off, but I'm also at an intellectual dead-end.
>>
>>5604747
>If gender isn't defined by sex
professional tranny expert here. This is your mistake in the equation. Gender is defined by sex. Brain sex if you will, but definitely sex.
>>
>>5600345
>as a bi person i have to ask: literally why would anyone think bisexuality is "marginalized" or "less visible"
Hated by everyone because /no decide/? ;-)
>>
>>5604760
>brain sex
I see people say this a lot, and I honestly don't buy into it. I read about the studies that claim male and female brains are different, and while I wouldn't say it's completely impossible, I think this line of research is too new for any definitive answers.
I'm ftm, so maybe I should understand this more, but being trans for me is way more about how I want my body to look than my brain or whatever.
>>
>>5604641
Except that lesbian isn't an identity, it's just another name really. I wouldn't be annoyed if someone called me gay/homo, because it is what I am. The thing about these snowflakes is that if you confused demisexual with demiromantic you would get a blog post about how problematic you are.
Also 'you don't need your own name for' implies that lesbians had any part in naming ourselves lesbians, a word that has its roots in ancient Greece. Like I've received corrections from other people for calling myself gay instead of lesbian, none of which were lesbians themselves.
>>
>>5604807
That's because your brain is wired a specific way. A female brain wouldn't want changes, because it would be happy with ovaries and estrogen, but a transgender brain would, because it is wired to not accept the hormones one is born with. The difference is in the head, not the body. The body doesn't wish for things, the mind does.
>>
>>5600233
demisexual genderfluid lampshade-otherkin
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.