[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans People have Weird Bodies/ Passing help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Why do almost all trannies have horrible bodies? Whenever I see a tranny that looks good in pictures and we meet in real life she has no curves, no legs, no ass, etc. It's all smoke and mirrors. Why don't trannies know about region 2 and 3 fat and how to change their shape through diet and exercise? It would take roughly a year to have fat hips like a woman if someone put in the effort.

I can provide advice and sources if you want, too.

I guess passing help thread.
>>
>Why do almost all trannies have horrible bodies
Because I was born a boy but wasn't fast enough to stop having my body turn into a man.
Now I am going to die a man with a weird freakish but mannish body.
>>
>>5598855
You're just not putting in the effort.

Regional Fat Loss and (Re)Gain
I mentioned in the last chapter that one possible contributor to the perceived difficulty in fat loss with repeated cycles of dieting and weight regain had to do with a change in the distribution of body fat and I want to wind up the discussion of the underlying physiology by expanding on that. Because the pattern of how fat is gained, lost or regained after being lost in the first place has the potential to alter overall body fat patterning and this is especially relevant to women given the general difficulty in losing lower body fat. If a situation occurs where she regains more lower body fat than she started with (even if she ends up at the same body fat level), this could make later dieting efforts more problematic.
I mentioned a study earlier in this book where women and men were deliberately overfed to gain body fat and that both gained fat in both the upper and lower bodies with the upper body fat cells increasing in size and the lower body fat cells increasing in number. In it the subjects (who were in my Category 2) gained an average of 6.5 lbs of fat in 8 weeks of which 4.5 pounds was in the upper body and about 2 pounds was in the lower body before being put on a diet for 8 weeks. During the second 8 weeks, they lost 6 pound of fat with almost all of the upper body fat being lost while roughly one pound of the gained lower body fat remained (38). Presumably if they had kept dieting and lost the remainder of the gained fat, the lower body fat would have been lost.
But what happens when people give up on their diet, regaining fat after it's been lost? Several studies have found that body fat distribution can and does change in this situation. In one, women who regained weight after a diet were found to increase their thigh body fat levels by 102% (2% over where it started) despite only
>>
>>5598855
Did you really know in early childhood that you wanted to be a girl? If so, you had a fucked up childhood. That shit wasn't on my mind until I was like 18.
>>
>>5598855
regaining 83% of the lost weight (39). Had they regained all of the lost weight, presumably this would have gone even higher (and likely increase fat cell number). Another found that despite a 93% total fat regain after dieting, women increased their hip fat by 6% over where it had started (40).
Putting this all together, it means that while women tend to gain fat in both the upper and lower body, they tend to lose more from the upper body when they diet but have the potential to regain fat to a proportionally greater degree in their lower body even if they don't regain all of the lost fat. So consider a situation where a woman has gained some amount of body fat in both her upper and lower body.
Now she goes on a diet and diets poorly (insufficient protein, no resistance training, rigid restraint), losing not only fat but a significant amount of LBM. While she is losing fat from both her upper and lower bodies, upper body fat loss will predominate in all cases. But now her diet becomes unsustainable and, driven by the adaptations discussed in the last chapter, she starts overeating in a situation of lowered energy expenditure. As she regains fat, lower body fat gain may occur disproportionally and moreso if she is eating a lot of high-calorie, high-fat foods. She will remain hungry and continue gaining fat until she has regained the lost LBM, potentially ending up at both a higher BF% and with more hip and thigh fat than she started with. And the cycle is likely to repeat itself as she starts the next diet in an equally bad fashion.
With repeated cycles, it's possible and likely that she will end up with both more total body fat and more fat cells in her lower body.
And I bring this up not only because it points to the absolute necessity of approaching the goal of fat loss and dieting properly but it also has huge implications for those athletes who must
>>
>>5598855
reach low levels of leanness (and who will usually lose their lower body fat) to ensure that when fat regain occurs it does so without resulting in either a body fat overshoot or a change in body fat distribution. Admittedly, the work on this topic is primarily in Category 2 and 3 women but empirically female competitors often see a spike in lower body fat if they start bingeing on high-calorie/high-fat foods after their extreme diets are over.
>>
tl;dr
>>
File: 824300.jpg (11KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
824300.jpg
11KB, 236x236px
>>5598871
>targeted fat loss
come on now, that was fucking disproved in the 1970s
>>
>>5598877
>what is being trans for 200
>>
Probably because your broscience is bullshit, and you can't isolate fat storage.
>>
>>5599214
i have an idea for a history channel show called "fat storage wars"
rate
>>
File: 1453354901695.jpg (80KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1453354901695.jpg
80KB, 645x773px
>>5598871
nigga stop spouting your bullshit "spot reduction". it does NOT work like that unless you get liposuction
>>
>>5599273
sounds just like storage wars with more honest advertising
>>
>>5598877
that's because you aren't trans. all trannies know since childhood
>>
>>5599278
>>5599097
>>5599214
Are you dim? You're not targeting fat loss. Fat loss is always going to be uneven. Do you even understand how fat loss and gain works!? Adipocytes fill to increase space = fat, if you don't have enough adipocytes it creates new ones that are created in certain areas based on your hormones. Want to be girly? Take an androgen blocker + estrogen and get fat then lose it and guess what - the adipocytes you gained from getting fat don't disappear, they just empty! So, because you gained adipocytes in the female areas due to the estrogen you've (basically) targeted fat gain. Repeat as needed you fucking halfwit.
>>
>>5599283
ahahaha
>>
File: Hip bones.gif (107KB, 985x489px) Image search: [Google]
Hip bones.gif
107KB, 985x489px
>>5598827
irreversible male bone growth is a thing. That's why, you dummy.
>>
>>5599844
Throw fat on it.
>>
>>5600422
kek

then it will be just a manhip with some fat on it without affecting the whole shape
the bones give it a shape, not the fat
>>
>>5598877
A small majority of trans people are aware of what specifically is the matter with them by late childhood. Most of the rest figure it out early in puberty. You're a statistical outlier.
>>
>>5600441
This ^
If you look at trans guys almost all except the few lucky ones which transitioned early or had very narrow hips due to genetics all still have a generally female shaped body because of their narrow shoulders and wide hips. Fat is alterable, but bone is unfortunately not in most cases once it has fully grown. A lot of trans guys hide it by bulking up and getting muscled, or just getting horrendously overweight. But you can't escape the inevitable that trans bodies will always be a little different than cis bodies, and that's ok.
>>
>>5600528
>due to genetics
mostly due to brazilian genetics
that's all what it takes :^)
>>
I want fat hips like a woman, OP
>>
>>5599278

What was spouted above was more about spot addition than about spot reduction. You're criticizing the wrong thing.

I mean it might still be BS though, I wouldn't know about that. OP didn't give a source or anything.
>>
>>5598827
>region 2 and 3 fat

the shit is that

Also, what exercises are supposed to make your hips bigger without looking manly?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.