[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femboys, what do I have to do to attract one of you adorable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 8

File: 14535551982141507340663.jpg (872KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
14535551982141507340663.jpg
872KB, 2240x1344px
Femboys, what do I have to do to attract one of you adorable little fucks? I'm an average/masc-ish kinda guy. Tall, dark, kinda quiet serious type of guy, dress pretty conservative and I'm a die hard romantic. What should I change about myself? Straight men cant figure out women for some reason, and I can't understand what the average femboy would want, though I know preferences will vary.

Pic unrelated, it's my blanket.

TL/DR Help a top find a LTR?
>>
>>5596644
Be a strong dominating presence to assuage our daddy issues
>>
>>5596667
Lol, well, I'm 6'2" (188cm) and I played rugby before I did my service in the Army, so I already kinda have a dominant presence.
>>
>>5596644
get fit and grow some chest hair and you will have all the fembois.
But be careful. They are a fickle breed and will jump ship for anyone more masculine than yourself, so you have to constantly be improving in order to be the best and keep your harem loyal.
Good luck, OP.
>>
>>5596701
not necessarily. some of us are super clingy and you'd probably get bored of me first anyways :'(
>>
>>5596707
It depends, if I "connect" with you, no way Id tire of you.
>>
Femboys, what can I do to repel you?
>>
>>5596810
Be ugly and smelly and gross
>>
>>5596707
I wish some submissive qt would get super clingy towards me. The people I have ended up with all turned out to be super level-headed relationship-wise.
>>
>>5596818
but I am ugly, it still doesn't keep femboys away. I don't want them yet they are the only ones interested.
>>
I think most of my problem is I'm almost 28. Most fems are highschool or just after highschool type guys. So there aren't really any guys like that in the places I frequent. Foreverascone.png
>>
>>5596833
femboys at 28 are called trannies with hormones
>>
File: scone.jpg (1MB, 2500x1875px) Image search: [Google]
scone.jpg
1MB, 2500x1875px
>>5596833
>forever a scone
>>
>>5596848
Didnt say they had to be my same age. Besides, anyone can age gracefully without being trans....
>>
>>5596912
>femboy
>age gracefully while staying feminine
>>
>>5596912
>age gracefully
Uh last time i checked they're all cheating with hormones so they can stay feminine, but don't worry, they say it totally doesn't make them trans.

Hope you're okay with the estrogen habit.
>>
Fucks sake, you dont have to stay fem FOREVER. By the time you age I'd be in love with you anyways. Half of a relationship is being with eachother, learning eachother and aging with eachother. You can still be sensative and cute when you have some years under your belt. You guys make me realize how shallow homosexuality can be....
>>
>>5597019
It's not aging that is traumatizing in and of itself, it's the masculinization that goes with it. Do you know how traumatic that is? Losing the soft skin, hair all over, more muscles, even skull masculinization, and god forbid, balding.

>>5596644
I had a friend who was more attentive and gentle with me than a normal guy would be. Basically, he kind of treated me like a girlfriend even around other guys. Although, he never took the next step, so there was always this weird tension. I couldn't even look him directly in the eyes after a while because I would always think about how much I wanted to cuddle with him and bury my head in his chest. So, be that guy but take the next step. Also this >>5596667
>>
>>5597019
Some of us would just rather keep the body we have, m8. We wouldn't be doing all the crazy stuff if it wasn't something that mattered/hurt from inaction. Sorry.

Why not just date girls if you find it that off putting. I'm sure most of them don't give a fuck about their looks.
>>
>>5596667
This basically
>>
>>5597019
peter pan syndrome and neurosis over not experiencing sex as a child / letting go of the sexual experience as a child
>>
>>5597069
damn that's so hot and sweet.

Where do I find cuteboys like that?
>>
Man, you guys are super held up on looks. I mean, I understand you want to be attractive, and thats good, who wouldnt want to be. I just mean dont be afraid to be old with a guy you spent your life with. Your worth more than your looks, though your looks ARE important. Id love to have a cute femboy curled up against my chest at night, and who would let me kiss his neck and all that. But looks dont last forever guys, embrace aging as it eventually comes.
>>
File: 1291450959685.png (6KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
1291450959685.png
6KB, 210x230px
>>5596833
I'm 27 and date a 21 year old qt. You know where we met? Fucking 4chan. Be hot, post pictures, somebody you like will find you.

...I mean, you'll also be "found' by creepy old guys and chubby mexibros and people into piss play, but that's just being on the internet for you.
>>
>>5596667
Literally this, the first 18 years of my life have been spent finding a way to move away from my abusive father, I've grown up this whole time without a strong male figure I can look up to, pls help
>>
File: 1453106542728.png (92KB, 463x469px) Image search: [Google]
1453106542728.png
92KB, 463x469px
>>5596644
>>
>>5597134
We met at work. He took the initiative, which is good because I thought he was intimidating. He was 26 and I was 23.
>>
>>5597410
I'm not a fedora faggot land whale.
>>
>>5597177
fuck no, I'm killing myself as soon as I start to look old, I can barely think of anything more horrifying than ageing
>>
>>5597367
What board did you meet him on?
>>
>>5597177
The problem is that aging as a man means getting more masculine. It's the fact that men age like unrefrigerated milk. It only takes a few years for a qt to turn into a silverback with a receding hairline and a lantern jaw. Call me a tranny, but I don't want to be like that. I know getting old is inevitable, I just want to do it more gracefully. I'd be happy if I managed to look as good as Bowie in my 60s. Anything more is icing on the cake.
>>
>>5597177
If I turn 50 I'm killing myself
No one loves me unless I'm cute
When I'm old I'll be alone
I don't want to be alone anymore
>>
Do you have a big tummy to rub :3c
>>
Fine, Im 6'2" and 190. Not hairy and I am definetly more masc than fem. Any of you femboys into that.
>>
>>5601046
Probably, hard to know without seeing your face :P
>>
>>5601046
Why not? As long as you look normal and don't act like a sperg.
>>
You femboys just need to get your balls snipped, so you don't have to worry about testosterone ruining your bodies. You'll never go bald. Your skin will stay soft forever. Your boyfriend will always have to open jars for you. You don't have to go full tranny or anything, but there's seriously no reason to kill yourself when you're middle-aged.
>>
>>5596833
You rhyme alone with scone.

You deserve it.

Scone rhymes with Jon.
>>
My thread is still going. Damn....
>>
>>5602421
/lgbt/ is a slow board.
>>
>>5602400
Not just the balls...lose it all. Your sex life should consist of making sure that your dominant man's cock is properly satisfied, not wasting your time being distracted by your own sexual stimulation.
>>
File: 138888186046.png (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
138888186046.png
15KB, 200x200px
>>5602400

I wished i had my balls removed but with penis intact when i was a kid. Then i wouldnt of grown disgusting facial and body hair and have a cute androgynous voice pitch.
>>
Fuck, I'm so jealous of hot femboys
>>
>>5602400
It's not healthy to not have any hormones in your body, that's why we substitute the T for E.
HRT is basically sloe chemical castration though so we're already on that!
>>
>>5602485
>It's not healthy to not have any hormones in your body
That's an unfounded belief parroted mindlessly on /lgbt/. Untreated males, in fact, have an increased lifespan. Just because it causes some problems, doesn't mean it isn't more healthy. Two steps forward, one step back.
>>
Money works for me
>>
>>5602477
I'm only jealous of those who have them and don't share. DAMMIT GIVE ME A FUCKBOI ALREADY.
>>
>>5602749
Or you could just find us when we are single and claim us.
>>
>>5602464
S-same ._. My masculine features are the main reason I'm so depressed. Most of the time I feel so disconnected from my body. Like, my reflection is so gross it doesn't even feel real. I wish I could undo the facial hair, deep voice, bad skin and being so tall. I wish I were cuter, but I also don't want to be a girl. Just an androgynous male. I mean looking like a girl wouldn't be so bad, but I like my dick too much to give that up.
>>
>>5603385
>Or you could just find us when we are single and claim us.
Do you know how hard that is for someone like me? I'm 27, bi, nerdy, and somewhat chubby (not too noticeable until I'm without a shirt though). I'm like kryptonite to you beautiful people. No guy takes me seriously when I flirt with them.

I am displeased with being disregarded constantly. It makes it hard for me to keep trying, honestly.
>>
>>5597069
>It's not aging that is traumatizing in and of itself, it's the masculinization that goes with it. Do you know how traumatic that is? Losing the soft skin, hair all over, more muscles, even skull masculinization, and god forbid, balding.

Then take hormones duh.
>>
>>5603547
I am desu. I love it!
>>
Can black guys have femboys too? I want one.
>>
>>5603621
Do black femboys exist?
>>
>>5602499
180hr
>>
>>5603647

Not that I know of, 'feminine' blacks tend to look quite gross, I can't ever recall being attracted to someone of my own race, I'm terrible.
>>
>>5603621
Ya. But you have to be charming and muscular ;)
>>
>>5603647
Jaden Smith?
>>
>>5603913
There's cute but masc black guys out there, but I kinda agree that black fem doesn't work unless they go full trans.
>>
>>5602421
you should've known this would happen when you posted
[spoiler]kaiser[/spoiler]
>>
>>5596644
Desperation is one of the least attractive traits a person can have.

Also real life isn't 4chan or an anime, good luck finding an actual femboy.
>>
>Don't consider myself fem or fem looking, yet have basically no masc skills either, just nerd hobbies
>Fall somewhere in the gray area
>Will never ever get a masc as fuck bf to fuck me savagely and then cuddle with me into the wee hours of the morning due to not being effeminate

Why live.
>>
>>5604540
iktf
iktf all too well friend
>>
>>5603464
>somewhat chubby (not too noticeable until I'm without a shirt though).

That sounds pretty perfect, actually. Muscles are nice, but at least a little bit of pudge is a necessity for me. My current bf is built pretty much like you just described, maybe a little chubbier.

Don't let your weight get you down.
>>
File: img1011l.jpg (193KB, 701x800px) Image search: [Google]
img1011l.jpg
193KB, 701x800px
>>5602400
>You femboys just need to get your balls snipped, so you don't have to worry about testosterone ruining your bodies
I dunno f@m, that sounds like a lot of trouble and pain.

Can't I just take HRT and pretend it's as good as having them ripped out?
>>
>>5604000

You mean I have to have 10 inch dick

>>5604120

Yeah, we're a handsome lot, but being fem just isn't in the cards for us, I was already muscular before I even knew what a push up was.
>>
Offer to be my sugar daddy, get me a boob job, and get me SRS.
>>
>>5604801
>Riding the mtf in denial stereotype this hard
>>
>>5604839

>implying the mtfs in denial in this thread wouldn't jump at the opportunity.
>>
>>5604896
Dunno, I'd rather blow the money on all sorts of facial vanity procedures before accepting anything on your list. Don't want silicone tits.
>>
>>5604801
>boob job
>SRS
eww
>>
>>5605020
>not wanting a smooth silhouette in your panties.
>>
>>5605181
>wanting an inverted dick devoid of all feeling and function
>>
>>5605181
I'm more concerned about the boob job.
>wanting to put silicone INTO your body
>not feeling like being invaded by alien materials
eww
>>
>>5604717
Thanks for the kind words, anon. I weigh a surprising amount for my size, but carry it well and am pretty proud of myself for it (and have been losing weight recently).
>>
File: Best-Thigh-Gaps-Girl-335.jpg (15KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
Best-Thigh-Gaps-Girl-335.jpg
15KB, 500x319px
>>5605194
Are you sure, anon?

>>5605201
Me too. I'm happy with my hrt given boobs.
>>
>>5605280
I'm not a girl, so I don't see the point in having a crotch like one. Plenty of far better things to spend the money on.

Maybe if Mr. Right wanted me to be a woman or there were some other very major external reason I'd say otherwise .
>>
>>5604781
No but bbc is prefered part of the alure. Not required though. Body is more important to me than cock
>>
>>5596674
Just be yourself (assertive and dominant), be nice to them and make them feel safe. Be the first to make things physical as well because you can crush them with your pinky and they're typically not gonna risk you being a violent phobe just because they want your dick.
>>
>>5605496
>"I'm not a tranny I swear!"
>would get sex change if boyfriend asked him to
>>
>>5605496
>I'm not a girl, so I don't see the point in having a crotch like one.
>Maybe if Mr. Right wanted me to be
Holy shit. Pathetic. Take responsibility for your own body and identity.
>>
>>5605820
What's wrong with pushing all the hard stuff onto someone else
>>
>>5605994
>What's wrong with pushing all the hard stuff onto someone else
Because you also inevitably blame them when shit goes south and you become one of those "woe is me, who am I REALLY" Hedwig and the Angry Inch sob media stereotypes that makes trans people with even a modicum of agency and self-respect look bad.

Acting like a child isn't acceptable past childhood. In fact it's rarely even acceptable in childhood.
>>
>>5596644
try going to sad punk shows
>>
>>5604737
Yes after a couple of years.
>>
>>5597069
ur trans
>>
>mfw people are talking about love, aging together, accepting your/other's faults and romanticism
>on lgbt

What the fuck am I reading.
>>
Do I qualify as a femboy?

>24
>short (5'4")
>slim (114 lbs, was 108 lbs before the holidays ;_;)
>above average face
>babyface too
>got pulled over while walking past a middle school once because cops thought I was ditching classes at the near by high school
>>
>>5596644
Dress well. Fucking beards too ghhfghghfhfhh
>>
>>5609728
I prefer the day or two of stubble instead of a full on beard.
>>
>>5607790

Living Near High Schools suck.

Cops think im cutting class but its just because i look younger than my age.

School kids after class like to scare people by following people and then laughing off after getting a scared reaction from somebody.

Loud kids screaming to their friends for fun while they walk back to their neighborhoods.
>>
>>5607790
Pic of gtfo
>>
>>5609926
Fuck off, faggot.

>>5609884
Great shitpost.
>>
>>5605686
That makes sense, thanks for the advice....
>>
>>5604208
Nah, most of my threads just kinda burn out pretty quick because I'm drunk when I make them. This one seems to be the exception.
>>
>>5604040
Who?
>>
>>5596851
Sexiest pic on this board.
That shit is the greatest.
>>
>>5613237
>he bumped an 11 hour thread to upvote a scone
>>
>>5613242
any time is a good time for scones.
>>
>>5613242
Fuck you, faggot. Scones are amazing.
>>
>dark

stopped right there
>>
>>5603430
Just go full masc man.
It hurts, drove me near crazy, but I'm a lot happier now than I ever was.
>>
>>5606023
>Hedwig
Mean
>>
>>5603647
no
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.