[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Art by PrincessDameron, retweeted by Episode VIII director

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: rianjohnson.jpg (54KB, 600x519px) Image search: [Google]
rianjohnson.jpg
54KB, 600x519px
>Art by PrincessDameron, retweeted by Episode VIII director Rian Johnson

It's canon now.
>>
>TFA
>canon

No
>>
>>5596008
>tfw no Thrawn trilogy movies.
>>
>>5596006
YAAAAAAS BITCH, I LIVE!!!
>>
I'm not going to lie. I'm pretty gay and I would be super pissed if this kind of shit happens in episode VIII. Star Wars doesnt need to be gay. Not any gayer at least.
>>
>>5596025
>I would be super pissed if this kind of shit happens in episode VIII.

It's 2016
>>
>>5596008
stop this meme or back to /tv/ to pretend the "prequels are good" meme is either funny or doesn't just mean you need medication
>>
>>5596027
And it would still be pretty gay in the worst way if they were gay together.
>>
>>5596034
"lol i'm polgbt plz accept me xDDDDDDDDD"
>>
>>5596025
I'd rather the hispanic and black go at it rather than the black and white woman.
>>
>>5596025
guess what bro? not everything is about you or for you. especially not gay star wars.

when i was 14 and obsessed with star wars i would have shat bricks of gold if one of the characters were gay. my life probably would have gone pretty differently in a very good way. so you and your "not everything needs to be gay" opinions can fuck right off.
>>
>>5596006
I can feel myself becoming more progressive just looking at this!
>>
>>5596057
>I would have gotten med resistant AIDS a lot faster and descended into the gay blackhole of jizz and gaping anus
>>
>>5596057
I agree here but like the idea of making these spergs >>5596056 shit bricks is even better. Likely they won't go out but like I want all racist faggots to hate the cultural highlights of this world and cry that no one loves their anachronistic worldviews
>>
bamp
>>
>>5596006
>>5596056
It's obviously related in some ways to white genocide. It has to be.
>>
File: 1299031418728.jpg (216KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1299031418728.jpg
216KB, 1920x1200px
>>5596006
>It's canon now.

Nah its just gay 2bh pham.

>>5596014
>tfw no Thrawn trilogy movies.

Im OK with this 2bh, I read all of the Zahn stuff it was cool and all but I like the First Order story arc much better cuz "the First Order rose from the Dark Sideā„¢... you didnt know? :^)"

>>5596025
>I would be super pissed if this kind of shit happens in episode VIII

Dont worry pham it wont, Finn will be breeding Skywalkers' daughters tight white pussi to make future Vaders and Skywalkers pham. Disney needs to recoup the $13b they shelled out to Lucas, broadening the racial audience of Star Wars, and making ep X, XI, and XII (even though not supposed to exist) full of powerful non-white Jedi is the best way to do this. Lets be honest here, gays are still a meme even in Hollywood, gay Jedi simply wont sell as well as brown Jedi will, and Disney doesnt want to get their movie banned in "mudslime" countries 2bh.

>>5596056
>I'd rather the hispanic and black go at it rather than the black and white woman

You about to be triggered senpai, just watch :^)

>>5596057
>my life probably would have gone pretty differently in a very good way

But they did make a gay character just for you right when you were 14.... Jar Jar Binks xD

lel btfo gtfo newfag xD
>>
>>5596006
Call me when it's on the fucking movie or just shut up about it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.