[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >come out at 13 >realize being open sucks >back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1428161160741.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1428161160741.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>be me
>come out at 13
>realize being open sucks
>back in the closet
>meant to tell my friends but its been two years
>have no desire to tell them whatsoever
>but i am getting the urge to come out as a nudist

why tho?
>>
>>5595870
Nudists aren't even that unusual. I didn't think there was any need to even come out. I've been to nudist events and beaches and whatnot and my friends and family know and I've never formally had any sort of "coming out" as a nudist lol
I didn't think it was something that even was abnormal.
>>
>>5595894

the only nudist people i know i met through nudist situations. until i started going to nudist events i never really 'went out' and now my friends are kinda surprised. im not even ashamed abotu it but bringing it up cohesively is pretty much impossible but for some reason its something id like them to know.
>>
>>5595951
Not many people do it because they don't like their body. It doesn't mean they're going to be creeped out by you though.
I have never received a negative reaction about it anyway.
>>
>>5595958

im not too worried about them being creeped out, i was just wondering if there was any insight as to why i want to share this and not the gay thing.

though i suppose advice on how to tell them this would be helpful.
>>
>>5595964
If you make a big deal about being a nudist they will too. Nudism is great but you can't make a big deal out of it and that is the whole point. It's about being free and open. You're not confined by clothing which affects your societal status and such since you're completely naked. If you get too caught up with the idea of nudism that you have to "come out" as a nudist you've completely missed the point of nudism.
>>
>>5595972

well thanks for telling me im being naked wrong.
>>
>>5595978
You're not being naked wrong, you just need to be casual about it. There's nothing wrong with it so you shouldn't feel compelled to make an event over telling people you do it.
They used to wrestle completely naked in the olympics and do you think they had to have a sit down with their friends and discuss why they're wrestling another man in the nude?
>>
>>5595985
Though there is a way to bring it up to them. If you're of legal age there are lots of nudist campgrounds throughout the US and Canada if that's where you live.
Maybe ask your friends if they would like to join you assuming they are a couple. Usually it's couples-only since single people tend to be creepers. It can be a great experience and if they're first-timers it's always entertaining to see how they'll react lol
>>
>>5595870
Huh, another nudist on 4chan, neat.
>>
File: dingleberries.png (123KB, 1547x726px) Image search: [Google]
dingleberries.png
123KB, 1547x726px
>>5595870
>>
>>5595870
w-what's your contact info OP?
>>
So you're 15? Fuck off.
>>
>>5596017
this is some funny shit
>>
Never understood nudists, clothes are awesome. Bit if youre a femboy I wouldn't mind youre little hobby....
>>
>>5596540

>clothes are awesome.

they can be. despite being nudist i usually feel more comfortable in a full set of PJs as i sleep. its funny cuz i like being nude in some public settings but not so much in private.

i like both.
>>
>>5597319
What do you look like?
>>
>>5597673

white, blond, skinny. nothign to be proud off with the clotehs off but recently started going to the gym and looking to change that
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.