[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you don't know how to pass >tfw you don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: 1384195257273 (1).jpg (326KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1384195257273 (1).jpg
326KB, 900x600px
>tfw you don't know how to pass
>tfw you don't know how to be pretty
>tfw you don't know anything about hair, makeup, clothes, or skincare
>tfw you don't have anyone to teach you or show you and you don't even know where to begin
>>
File: 372ff41043df169a.jpg (117KB, 760x749px) Image search: [Google]
372ff41043df169a.jpg
117KB, 760x749px
>>5594079
iktf...

I think I got crazy potential but I know fuck all about being a woman.

And women just seem to try and show me how much more they know than I do rather than teach me.

Heck I think ANY supportive friend would do. We could figure it out...Or maybe I just get pressured into it...
>>
File: 3PoXJMr.jpg (72KB, 940x649px) Image search: [Google]
3PoXJMr.jpg
72KB, 940x649px
it seems like an impossible journey, huh? i had these same feelings 6 months ago when i started. you just have to take things slow step by step and after a while you'll look back and notice your progress.

/r/skincareaddiction and /r/makeupaddiction are really good places to learn skin and makeup. youtube also has a ton of good tutorials you're just going to have to search around. also, get a pinterest account and start subscribing to things that seem useful. pinterest is great to start seeing what good outfits look like. for clothing tuxbell.com is also ok i guess.

basic everyday makeup for me after a skincare routine of cleanser + toner + moisturizer is primer + foundation + concealer + eyeliner (only on the top eyelid usually), mascara, some blush, and a bit of lip gloss. i tend to use pressed mineral powder makeup and apply it with a powder brush because i think its easy and my skin doesnt need insane coverage. basically just walk into a sephora and say you dont know shit about makeup and want to match a foundation color. its not as awkward as you might think.

you can go crazy trying to pass. do a lot of people watching and try and emulate women. i worked on how i walked, carried myself, my handwriting, my voice (START PRACTICING the /r/transvoice sidebar is pretty good and theres some more resources in the /mtfg/ post), inflections and how i talk, and autistic stuff like putting tampons in my purse. get cis female friends as well, you will naturally start to act like them if you hang out with them a lot.

this is the basics and its probably not enough but i hope that maybe makes things a bit more clear. reddit seems to have the most information for me. if you are trvetrans this stuff might be hard at first but will feel natural and you'll slowly just start to normalize.
>>
>>5594142
>pressed mineral powder makeup
pressed mineral powder foundation*
>>
You can no more teach a guy how to be a woman than you can teach a monkey how to be a dolphin:

It's a biological condition, it's not a fucking subjective feeling in your head or some appearance.

You are either born female or you arent.

Hell, many females don't live long enough to become women.

So stop befuddling your fucking brain trying to be something you can't be. Making others believe you are a girl is as stupid as sticking a feather duster up your ass and expecting the world believe you are a parrot. The most you will get from the "nice" people is a nod and a pronoun, but inside: they all think you are fucking nuts, except the fuckers who share your parrot fetish.
>>
>>5594167
a lot of it is being socialized as a male or female growing up. you have to relearn shit. hormones tend to also change how you think and act over the long run no matter what hons will say.
>>
>>5594142
>pinterest is great to start seeing what good outfits look like
Clothes that are sold out in the one shop that once sold them or without a shop attached at all... Pinterest is maddening and it doesn't respect my body shape, which just isn't cis in a few ways, had to learn the hard way which clothes my shoulders are too wide for.

>i worked on how i walked, carried myself, my handwriting, my voice
Yeah that's probably the hardest part and I just cant figure it out for the life of me. I've even had speech therapy for 6 months and I'm still right where I started. Starting to think I got ADD or so. And my handwriting looks like I'm legit retarded.

I know I could dig up tons of info if I tried, but nothing replaces actual real life experience and somebody giving me a hand. And I really don't know how to find anyone in my current state.

I'll bookmark those subreddits though so thanks. Skincare and makeup are easy enough.
>>
>>5594167
Can you gays just stay the fuck out of tranny threads? It's getting real bad lately. And you're not making sense at all.
>>
>>5594167
Apparently all girls are taught to be girls and all boys are taught to be boys. But sometimes you feel girl but you are born boy and vice versa. But then you have to make others believe you are a girl by learning to be a girl... This somehow cures a psychosis that you are somehow meant to be female....

Yeah. It makes people happy and I haven't started yet, otherwise I'd tell you it's all true.
>>
>>5594167
"'In Navajo teaching, in the old traditional world, there were four basic genders,' explains Wesley Thomas, Navajo scholar from Tsaile, Arizona, in the Two Spirits documentary.
'Women are the first gender, because Navajo is a matrilineal society. Men are the second gender; and the third gender is the nádleehí, who is born as a male person but functions in the role of a girl in early childhood and in the role of a woman in adulthood.
And it’s just the opposite for the fourth gender, where they were born biologically female but functioned in the role of a boy in early childhood and matured into a man, and conducts their life in that gender identity.'
In today’s society, people are labeled as male and female and that’s pretty much it. Many feel that two spirits, transgender, as well as gay and bisexual people are freaks of nature, but they are simply an expression of nature that many have opted simply to judge out of hate."
>>
File: 1447923869231.jpg (232KB, 1242x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1447923869231.jpg
232KB, 1242x1149px
>>5594261
Do we seriously have to argue with faggots about our legitimacy? They're fucking cancer and I'm not debating with cancer.
>>
File: fairy-tail-124-16.jpg (175KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fairy-tail-124-16.jpg
175KB, 1920x1080px
>>5594261
>mfw I'll never be a Navajo warriors wife with no pressure to behave completely female and take drugs to do so
>>
>>5594167
>Being this dumb
Fuck, it's like Sarah Palin just rolled in.
>>
File: um6ijro.jpg (660KB, 3192x2124px) Image search: [Google]
um6ijro.jpg
660KB, 3192x2124px
>>5594142
>>
>>5594308
It's not like this shithole could provide any good information if its survival depended on it.
If reddit wasn't such a shitty format, 4chan would be dead already.
>>
>>5594335
If you love le reddit so much than why don't you marry it freakazoid?
>>
>>5594395
If you love being such a cancer why don't you die?
>>
>>5594079
>skincare, makeup
be minimal on makeup if you care about your skin
>>
File: 1452407267983.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1452407267983.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>5594413
You are a reddit loving transbaby and I am the one that is cancer?
>>
>>5594126
>Or maybe I just get pressured into it

fucking fetishists jfc

get out
>>
>>5594453
>Pepe
>Baseless elitism
>Faggot shitposting in a tranny thread
Yeah?
Yeah.
>>
>>5594497
>Literally did nothing an AGP would do, never crossdressed before, never used makeup
>Fetishist
You can't be this dumb.
>>
>>5594079
>implying passing or looking pretty is a thing you can "learn"
>>
>>5594199
>You are either born female or you arent.
and then you said
>And you're not making sense at all.
lol, have a period.
>>
>>5594550
>replying to cretinous trolls
>ever
>>
>>5594581
Yeah I guess.
More trolls than actual people in half the threads, literally fuck this place.
>>
>>5594079
You can learn everything there is to know on YouTube. Stop complaining, start learning.
>>
>>5594550
>posting kawaii animu girls with your fantasies about how you want women to forcibly feminize you
>not a fetishist
>>
>>5595061
That pic was so much unrelated. How new are you?
>>
>>5595085
Anime in general is often a sign of fetishism, especially if the person in question is also posting their forced fem fantasies.
>>
>>5595134
I got maybe 3 or 4 anime pics in total on my drive. That squid girl is just too cute and I don't see what its got to do with feminization at all.
>>
>>5595148
>Or maybe I just get pressured into it...

Thinking that you need a cis girl to teach you anything is a sign of fetishism too. All that shit can be easily learned online, which is how cis girls do it in the first place now.
>>
>>5595158
I've never managed to learn anything on my own.
Tried to learn guitar for 2 years, piano for 1 and I don't even know fucking chords.
Sure you can learn all that online but you have no clue how great I can fuck it up every time and almost throw my tweezers at the mirror when I do my eyebrows.

Not only trying since yesterday either.
>>
>>5595179
Then just don't do all that then if you don't think it's worth the effort? Not every girl is or wants to be "pretty". Makeup and being pretty are not essential to being female.

No girl is going to "forcefully" apply your makeup for you like in your creepy hon hentai cartoons.
>>
>>5595251
>like in your creepy hon hentai cartoons.
Oh give me a break with that shit, all I said is that I'd like some socializing at all so I'd maybe have a reason to try and make myself pretty.

>Heck I think ANY supportive friend would do
Where did I even say woman.

Go fuck a chainsaw.
>>
>>5595279
>all I said is that I'd like some socializing at all so I'd maybe have a reason to try and make myself pretty.

You said you want a girl to "pressure" you into it which is pretty creepy.
>>
>>5595293
I said fuck all about that. Your reading comprehension is piss poor.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.