[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tlg/ Trans Lesbian General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 25

/tlg/ meets /co/ edition

>Links
• Informed Consent Providers:
https://itmb.co/r1uo5 (PDF)
• Makeup Tutorial: http://imgur.com/a/JO33K/
• MTF Info Dump: http://pastebin.com/36HC6ZmT
• Size charts: http://www.americanapparel.net/sizi http://www.nationalworkwear.com/siz
• Transition timelines: http://imgur.com/a/qWpxv
• Voice Training: http://pastebin.com/dgipdsge
• Articles, Studies and General information about Questioning, Transitioning and other stuff: http://pastebin.com/CyW1dXV8
• Useful links about/for transgender people: http://pastebin.com/h1vLPxyV
• Transgender FAQ: http://pastebin.com/8QbKyShU
• Am I trans/trans help threads archive: http://pastebin.com/CPzj0xv9
• Basic Trans Information: http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/TS.html
• Hormones, and so much more: http://www.transgendercare.com/
• For your doctor: http://transhealth.ucsf.edu/

>Where we are:
#transbians on Rizon
TC /translez

>/tlg/ F.A.Q.
1. What is a transbian/trans-lesbian? → MTF transsexuals who are also lesbians
2. Isn't that just a straight guy? → No, orientation is who you go to bed with, but gender identity is who you go to bed as.
3. Are bi trans girls, welcome here? → Yes but please the keep boy drama in MTF General please!
4. Are cis lesbians/bisexuals welcome? → Yes.
5. Do trans-lesbians use their penis when they are pre-op? → Some do, some don't.

old thread:
>>5504806
>>
>>5594019

>Robin X Raven
>Not Robin X Starfire

Disgusting desu.
>>
File: 1450643345818.jpg (22KB, 500x195px) Image search: [Google]
1450643345818.jpg
22KB, 500x195px
Depression, sleeping issues and crippling anxiety. This is the high life.
>>
>>5594027
>Not Raven X Starfire
>Not Starfire X Everyone
Starfire is too sexually active to settle down for Dick... Grayson. And that is canonical so...
>>
yooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>5593543
If you have Depersonalization Disorder, then you likely have trauma of some sort in your past. Welcome to the crowd. Many transgenders do.

You could try EMDR on yourself. The book "Getting Past Your Past" by Francine Shapiro tells how to do it, and is by the woman who developed EMDR.

If you want a better understanding of trauma and all it's varieties, then read "The Body Keeps the Score" by Bessel van der Kolk, MD.
>>
where can i buy estrogen online?
>>
File: remilia.jpg (130KB, 1064x798px) Image search: [Google]
remilia.jpg
130KB, 1064x798px
is true that remilia have a GF?
>>
Anazao stopped selling the vials of valerate.

Where do you guys get the hookup on injectables?
>>
>>5597190
pharmacy
>>
>>5595656
got all of those + bpd so i feel like a walking tranny basket case stereotype
>>
>>5597726
i dont see whats wrong with bpd

>fuck a lot of people
>interesting fashion choices
>life is a roller coaster
>>
>>5597765
>constantly making poor decisions
>burning bridges until you have no one left
>regularly go through emotional hell

yeah so fuckin glamorous lol, also i basically never fuck anyone and my fashion sense is shit
>>
>>5596949
Been w remy
>>
File: 1399082760717.jpg (49KB, 600x868px) Image search: [Google]
1399082760717.jpg
49KB, 600x868px
>tfw all tied up
>>
File: shibari.jpg (79KB, 560x840px) Image search: [Google]
shibari.jpg
79KB, 560x840px
>>5601807
>tfw going to be later today
>>
>>5601882
or not... just got a message that it got cancelled... again ;~;
>>
>>5597765
What does BPD have to do with fashion choices or sex?
>>
ded
>>
I prefer to think of it as quiet.
>>
>>5608334
dead people don't talk much
>>
>>5608584
If only...
>>
>>5602498
borderlines can't go 5 seconds without inhaling dick
>>
Anyone else having issues with stretch marks ?
I'm at 10 months HRT and I just started developing some, around the inner tighs and also the butt.
They appeared pretty fast and are quite visible, even though I didn't change my eating habits or anything.
>>
>>5609875
I had several periods of fast weight gain/loss in my life, so yes, I have plenty of stretch marks none specifically attributed to HRT though that I know of.
>>
>>5609881
Oh, that sucks. Are they permanent ?
I've read about laser treatment for them but that's not gonna happen.
>>
Just get a lanolin + allantoin cream. The basic recipe for pregnancy stretch mark creams. Works fine and it's cheap.
>>
>>5609893
well some of them are like 15 years old now, so I guess they're permanent.
>>
>>5608983
i have massive social anxiety so it's a really conflicting combination of being crushingly lonely but also paralyzed by fear when thinking about being outgoing and saying hi to people...i wish i was inhaling dick every 5 seconds
>>
>>5609919
Is that two creams or one with both components ?
Thanks for the tip
>>
So I'm two weeks on hormones as of two days ago. I have experienced slight breast growth, but I'm not entirely sure that it's not from weight gain. All I know is I can almost fill an A cup. Sex drive is pretty much the same, maybe a bit more lenient idk. Facial hair, I feel like is growing a bit faster for some reason. Anyone else go through the same things around this time of their transition?
>>
So whats everyone's fixation with teen titans here?
>>
>>5612224
I'd ask what that is, but I can figure as much that's probably what's in the op images?

still don't really know what that is though.
>>
aaaaah
there's been a serious messup in the system somewhere... I wanted to get a new script yesterday but GP was closed because IT problems, so went again today, but couldn't get one because there's some mistake in the system, I ran out of prog 2 days ago and running out of e today.

endo isn't working today either so can't reach her.

this is not a good day.
>>
File: 1373128650278.gif (546KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1373128650278.gif
546KB, 256x192px
>>5612902
I'm sorry to hear that. HRT shortage is so distressing..
My day was pretty depressing as well.
On a single phonecall both prospects of getting SRS soon and being financially independant in the near future were seriously compromised,
and it just shattered theses tiny feelings of security and happiness that I managed to develop.
God damnit
>>
File: 1428228274456.gif (631KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
1428228274456.gif
631KB, 355x200px
I need some way to convince myself to not feel guilty for being completely gay now and not attracted to men at all. I keep getting this weird tinge of guilt now that I'm going to be putting myself out there in the dating scene but I feel like I should be putting that I'm attracted to both sexes.

I used to be 70-30 split, leaning toward women, but now i feel either 95 or 100 percent leaning toward women.

I have a feeling that a lot of this guilt is the whole "agp transbians" troll bullshit, but I still feel guilty or selfish for wanting to avoid men, both trans and not.

That's another thing, has anyone here actually found themselves less attracted to the opposite sex during HRT? I know a lot of people find the opposite true, but I wanna know if anyone else has had the same happen.
>>
>>5612642
teen titans is an animated tv show with teenage super heroes.

>>5612902
Eeep! *HUGS* I don't like being on prescriptions because of the lack of buffer. I'd like to always have 3+months on hand.

>>5613363
no need to feel guilty, you are what you are.
>>
I got a date from Tindr we're meeting up for coffee soon, at what point do I need to tell her I have a dick?
>>
>>5614705
On my Tinder, I have it advertised that I'm trans.
>>
>>5614749
Well I don't, so should I tell her at the coffee shop or before?
>>
>>5614780
When you feel confortable enough, and before the sexy time.
>>
>>5614780
Your genitals really only matter if you're fucking so tell her before banging. Otherwise she doesn't want to hear about them.
>>
I want a gf ;_;
>>
>>5615254
Okay
I feel like I should do it asap, but I don't WANT to tell anyone
I'm also unsure how clocky I am
>>5616928
This is what I figure but I do want to sleep with her, although I wanna get friendly first

>>5617563
Me
Iktf
>>
>>5612902
>>5613336
>>5613363
so... apparently my meds never got approved from "upstairs" and noone noticed until now, and suddenly it's a huge problem.
(which is not my fault, GP should have gotten approval right from the start or something)
second problem is that my endo made a mistake with what I'm taking and now my GP can't get approval before getting the correct list from my endo and my endo isn't reachable all week.

so... I'll be getting a private script today that I'll have to pay for myself... then wait until the screwup is resolved and try to get my money back.

*sigh*
I'm not made to deal with stuff like this.
>>
>>5617945
Damn, shit sucks. Doctors aren't anywhere near as competent as they like to think they are. Reminds me that I have to go get more of my prescription tomorrow.
>>
>>5618040
oh sorry, meant to reply to >>5613500
but yeah ._.
>>
>>5612902
what is progesterone for and what's your dosage?
>>
>>5618063
nothing specifically because there aren't really any proven effects.

but it may or may not help with breast growth (mine are kind of underdeveloped) and all kinds of other bodily functions, and it's part of the normal hormonal makeup, so why not.

taking natural micronized at 100mg
>>
>>5618084
is that daily?
>>
>>5618162
ye
>>
>>5618166
thanks for info
>>
i move in with the bae in 2 weeks ama
>>
>>5614780
>>5616928
I suggest before or just after serious kissing. My rule when young was to tell them while dancing, before finding a spot to cuddle or fuck.

>>5617945
*hugs* Hope it gets resolved soon and in your favor.

>>5618063
>>5618084
Preventing estrogen dominance. Apparently when you have to high of estrogen to progesterone ratio, thyroid hormones can get messed up. It is the reason many women develop hypothyroidism during menopause.

As for dose, there are three major types, and the doses vary by two orders of magnitude.

>>5621112
Cool, and good luck!
>>
>>5622007
*hugs back*
at least I have some for now again, funnily enough I know now what they usually cost without insurance, not expensive at all really, the prog costs about double what I would pay normally anyways.

yeah I read about the thyroid function things too, and a lot of other things like fat metabolism... but it's all really just theoretical I guess.
>>
File: XkmLl2L[1].png (414KB, 602x514px) Image search: [Google]
XkmLl2L[1].png
414KB, 602x514px
Aw I'm so happy today
Just noticed that my cheeks got bigger and it really helps to hide my male features. Also got gendered properly by someone.

What's some cool stuff that happened to you recently ?
>>
MFW Remi appears on stream. Fuck me that girls attractive.
>>
>>5622958
>What's some cool stuff that happened to you recently ?
>>
>>5623238
:c
>>
Anyone know what to call the style of sleeve where it has a thumb hole and extends over the palm? It looks a bit like a fingerless glove.
>>
>>5622958
good to see some positivity :3
>>
>>5624106
pretty sure thumbholes is the correct term for the style overall.
>>
>>5613363
>>5613363
i feel guilty because the longer I'm on HRT, the less attracted I have become to other transwomen. I am still attracted to cis women and increasingly attracted to cis men.
>>
>trans lesbian
Not to sound rude, but if you have a penis doesn't that pretty much automatically exclude you from the lesbian label?

I'm Transgender myself and only really like women but I don't really identify with lesbianism or anything like that.
>>
>>5625155
At my rate of change in attraction, in a year I'll have to give up my bisexual tag, and just be het. Maybe it's just the women I'm around, but I increasingly view them only as friends, not lovers. Men on the other hand are giving me whiplash...
>>
>>5623477
:c

>>5625283
no, and you don't have to identify with any label if you don't want to.
>>
>>5625578
I don't think people understand what a label is if they think it's a matter of personal identity...categorization is not based on feelings. If you are a trans woman and you like other women then you -are- a trans lesbian. It's as simple as that. You can't just "deny" a label. It applies to you whether you choose to accept it or not. I'm brown eyed, I can tell people I have no eye color, but that'd be factually incorrect.
>>
>>5628059
just because someone applies a label on you doesn't mean you have to identify with it.
>>
>>5628335
what does identify mean in this context though?
>>
>>5628371
As a guess, the label applies but they don't want to associate with whatever label it is? Or to associate with various connotations or stereotypes of it?
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (1MB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
1MB, 500x209px
>>
>tfw another few mysteries solved.
I spent the last few hours translating Monegasque with the occasional Latin, French, and Italian words to English. On a back address book page labeled Atro, "other" in Monegasque, I found an entry that roughly translates to
>prescribed feminine hormones 81/10/05 by m11, pharmacy b21"
m11 and b21 refer to address entries for a doctor and pharmacy in Nice. The date is less than 2 months after I negotiated being a courtesan rather than mistress with my first client. It also explains why I switched from gym class to art class in November of my jr year of hs, and why I didn't take gym class at all during my sr year of hs. It also explains how I had roughly AAA boobs when I first went out with the quad, and why I told them I was transitioning on the second date. They would have seen and likely touched my boobs on that first date when we all ended up in bed together.
>>
>tfw third pair of pants today.
Why can't I manage to stay on my feet today? I slipped and fell in the mud three times so far. Cold wet mud mixed with manure sucks.
>>
>>5639917
Knees growing weak? Not a good sign.
>>
>>5640177
All over exhaustion. I felt very unsteady on my feet. I have another appointment with my doc on Thursday over this issue.
>>
>>5595656
Is that what every tranny feels like? or just us weirdos who hang out on 4chan
>>
>>5601028
Huh I see why my therapist thought I might have BPD. I have ADHD and have serious problems with authority and am totally estranged from my family even without them knowing I'm a degenerate.
>>
>>5624106
Oh god I want to wear that kind of thing. I do it with the horrible frayed cuffs of my old hoodie. It's weirdly satisfying.
>>
First time underwear shopping, any suggestions? I seem to remember hearing boyshort (ha?) style panties work well for trans girls.
>>
So I mostly like girls but I also like some ftms even though I don't like cis guys at all. Is it okay to call myself a lesbian or is that misleading?
>>
>>5646923
>boyshort
So far they have worked best for me. One size small, and two at a time keeps me tucked.
>>
>>5648003
post a link? i have no idea what boyshorts are
>>
File: Woman_In_Boyshorts.jpg (250KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Woman_In_Boyshorts.jpg
250KB, 600x900px
>>5648421
http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B015RW4IOO
>>
>tfw I need to wear a napkin more often.
the breast shelf is preventing food drips from reaching my belly.
>>
File: r7b8eyo1.gif (424KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
r7b8eyo1.gif
424KB, 500x281px
>tfw lying in bed in the morning literally being unable to get up... starting to think as always...
>missed out on every opportunity to experiment when young.
>young & inexperienced people will try to experiment or make out with other young & inexperienced people, or with older experienced ones.
>older & experienced people know what they want and will make out with other experienced people or young & inexperienced ones.
>nobody seems to be interested in older & inexperienced people.
>tfw will never be able to get any experience and am only getting older.
>tfw will die alone.
>>
>tfw wake up from a dream feeling like I have a pussy only to contact that damn dick with my hand.
;___; ;___; ;___;
;___; ;___; ;___;
;___; ;___; ;___;
>>
>>5654816
It's only a matter of time. You will get surgery and that thing won't be an obstacle between you and what you want anymore.
>>
>>5652679
what state do you live in? id give you pity kink times if you were on east coast
>>
>>5646923
Just wear regular male underwear. No one cares.
>>
>>5657210
europe .-.
>>
more ded than me
>>
>Getting divorced because wife hates how girly I am.
>Realize I can finally become what I really am.
>Start working towards going through transition.
>Long-time lesbian friend wants see what I look like to see where I am headed.
>Deny her, because embarrassed over masculine features.
>few days later; last night really.
>Work up the nerve to do a selfie and send it to her without warning that its coming.
>She shits herself when she realizes its me, and begins trying to desperately get me to meet her and the surprising number of transfriends she keeps.
Th-There is hope?
>>
File: 1452008330762.png (474KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452008330762.png
474KB, 1920x1080px
>>5664544

of course there is hope.

no matter who you are
nor what you look like
somebody
somewhere
will want to use you sexually
to satisfy some fetish
>>
>>5664544
Trans lesbians have the ideal dating pool. It's perfect equality, and they appreciate each other because of how horrible their self-esteem is.
>>
>>5664546
>tfw not being used for intensive cuddling
>>
>>5664550
ikr
dating lesbians feels like dating trannies ;)
>>
>tfw every moment of your life not being held by a qt is wasted
>tfw wasting entire life
>>
>>5664789
>tfw iktf
>>
>>5664789
>>5664810
You need passion, pick up the guitar or something, find something you like

I got into guitar and for a while I stopped even thinking about being trans or not having a gf, I just got engrossed in it

Anyway I'm saying this because I figured out the only real way to live life is to have a passion that isn't other people's love; maybe you have to be autistic for this I dont know
>>
>>5665050
>find something you like
I do have a few things that I like... pretty much stopped doing most of them because of loneliness and depression... like it works the other way around, I need someone to actually enjoy doing something again.
>>
>>5665110
I really loved to draw until a few years ago, but then I couldn't find any joy in it and it became like a chore. What I'm thinking is that maybe I should push myself to draw again even though it's tedious at first, in the hope that maybe I can start enjoying it after a while ?
I don't know if it makes any sense.

What do you think of trying something similar ?
>>
File: LifeZone-49.jpg (1MB, 1112x1600px) Image search: [Google]
LifeZone-49.jpg
1MB, 1112x1600px
>>5665110
When you rely on other people for your happiness, you expose yourself to their bullshit, and guess what, unless it's your mother these people care more about themselves than you on a subconcious level. Is that bad? No, you are the hero of your own story.

Anyway, you're posting here and you're depressed, you're also trans so I can understand that you are a shy person. You are not going to get what you want from people unless you can improve (it is a learned skill) your ability to speak to them

If you /really/ /really/ /really/ want a gf google the red pill. Read passed it's use as an outlet for misogny and focus on the truths in its philosophy because they aren't only evident for the sex you're into, but for every person on this planet and the way they treat you
>>
Is this place better then mtfg
>>
>>5665182
yes
>>
Is it wrong to want to stop working to take time to transition?
>>
I feel as if I'm in a rut as of late. All I do is wake up, go to work, come home, eat dinner, and go to bed. I hate it so much but I don't have the motivation to do anything exciting.
>>
>back from doc.
>Gonna try different AAs than Spiro.
>she's suggesting a GNRH antagonist first.
>$1,200 a month plus $300 injection cost.
>having them check to see if it is covered by my insurance and drug coverage.
>I don't think there is a chance.

At that price I could get SRS in two years.

>We also discussed bicalutamide and progesterone.

>>5666077
Sounds like depression has gotten hold of you.
>>
File: 741155-bigthumbnail.jpg (98KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
741155-bigthumbnail.jpg
98KB, 500x350px
>>5664544
Bummer on the marriage.

Good luck with finding new friends, and transition, however far you take it.
>>
>>5665132
pretty much my situation, I should push myself to do more again ._.

>>5665137
you say that as if I chose this, I don't want to be alone, I don't want to not have friends I can hang out with, I don't want to be okay with that.

I am actually going to stuff like every week now, but things just do not happen, and I don't even mean finding a gf.

>>5666077
iktf, at least I have one friend I can spend time with... online ._.
pretty much keeping me alive.

>>5666778
those prices are like extortion
>>
>tfw cant do anything right except stay in bed
>>
File: nogf.jpg (200KB, 937x881px) Image search: [Google]
nogf.jpg
200KB, 937x881px
>>
>>5667316
>those prices are like extortion
That's the USA medical system... Finest in the world at fleecing the customer.
>>
reply to this post to be my gf ill love u forever
>>
What the fuck is the point of being a MtF trans but you still like women?

What kind of retarded logic is that? Were you so ugly as a male you just decided to be a pretty woman and fuck women that way?
>>
File: new_logo2_small5.png (31KB, 400x160px) Image search: [Google]
new_logo2_small5.png
31KB, 400x160px
>>5668800
>>
>>5668709
If you aren't >>5667819 try them I guess.
>>
>>5669451
no i posted both
>>5668800
i want to be a girl but I also want to have a girlfriend
>>
>>5594019
Both of those sizing charts are dead links >:(
>>
>>5671659
You can just google size chart and find some. Look for ones with actual body sizes, and diagrams for where to measure them. In general with women's clothing, each company has their own sizing. It can get frustrating. Often it is grab a couple and see which one fits.
>>
I'm sure this gets asked a lot but there's nothing in the OP about it...
How does the lack of proper fluid production impact sex in post-OP translesbos?
>>
>>5673036
what lack of proper fluid production ? o_0
>>
>>5673243
I thought they made much less juice.

Have I been misled?
>>
>>5673248
idk I can only speak for my vagina but mine certainly does lubricate a lot when I'm aroused
>>
>>5665182
>Is this a place that isn't /mtfg/?
Yes.

>>5666778
>$1,200 a month
Excuse me, what?
>>
Hi /tlg/, I lurk every now and again and want to vent.
My family are transphobic and as such I've come out but felt unable to transition.
I also lift to try and cope with my dysphoria by blocking it (and my psychosis) for a short while when I'm exercising.
I recently bought some guy clothes to curb my recent feelings. I'm also discouraged by the social stigma that affects trans people.
As such I'm going to put up with this, for the rest of my life.
>>
>>5666778
>$300 each month just to stick you with a needle
Fuck that, just get on bicalutamide or something.
>>
>>5673584
You can try. Many do try. It doesn't always work out in the end, unfortunately.
>>
>>5673584
Good luck love.

You might fall apart and kill yourself or transition later and become a hon (which is worse though...) but I'm sure you know the risks of what you're doing.
>>
i want a cuddly gf
>>
>>5674034
I want a human or humanoid entity with feminine secondary sexual characteristics to say something nice to me and touch or embrace me in some way.
>>
File: 1450961529932.gif (1MB, 348x360px) Image search: [Google]
1450961529932.gif
1MB, 348x360px
>tfw you will never have a gf
>>
File: 16987134276_1d499aed0a_b.jpg (91KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
16987134276_1d499aed0a_b.jpg
91KB, 720x544px
>tfw flashbacks of an unwelcome kind

>>5673565
That's what the nurse told me. I've heard that price before. I forget the exact name, but it is the same one used for puberty blocking.

My endo is suggesting depo-provera or pill provera instead as a more affordable alternative. I'm seeing prices for it being $50 to $120 for a three month shot, and as a standard birth control med it should be fully covered. Depression, and calcium loss from bones are the two things I see worrying about it.

>>5673592
Spiro is likely causing me some of my exhaustion problems. Bicalutamide also has the possibility of causing exhaustion problems.

Also that I think is one shot every three months, but it costs $1,200 a month for the drug. So it is 3 * 1,200 + 300 every three months. At that price, I can get SRS in a couple years. o.O
>>
File: giveup.gif (8KB, 500x261px) Image search: [Google]
giveup.gif
8KB, 500x261px
>>5674764
iktf
>>
>>5674821
hi
>>
File: tmp_374-r7b4142057936.png (397KB, 541x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_374-r7b4142057936.png
397KB, 541x1000px
>>5674821
>tfw I already do, and we're getting married this summer~
>>
I'm transgender pre-everything and worried that if I do transition I'll be alone forever.
It's basically impossible for an ugly MtF to find a woman, right? I'm extremely masculine looking and too poor for surgery. If it matters I won't be able to get SRS for a long time due to the aforementioned money issues and am not comfortable with my penis at all.
Would it be easier for me to find a woman as a man?
>>
>straight guy repressing trans feelings
>straight guy after accepting trans feelings
>lesbian transgirl when I start transition
>now 'lesbian' transgirl undergoing HRT, but occasionally thinking about a huge piece of meat reaming my butt and filling me with love batter
Am I losing myself to estrogen?
>>
>>5680487
I'm not going to tell you whether you should transition or not, because I know jack shit about you, but you sound like a complete emotional trainwreck.

Regardless of your gender or sexuality, getting THAT fixed will help your chances immensely.
>>
>>5680845
Some transgirls have reported their sexuality changing throughout their transition. I'm not sure if there's a study on it or anything.
>>
>>5680845
Everyone loves the thought of a big piece of meat once in a while. Nothing wrong with that!
>>
>>5680845
Nah, just removing layers of oppression, and discovering who you really are.
>>
Tfw you're watching bondage porn with your GF and she says when you move in together she wants to tie you up from the ceiling and plow you with a strap-on every day. #blessed
>>
so valentines this sunday, lovely girl i know at work. Stupid crush on her, problem is I still look incredibly shitty and not on HRT yet. Do i bother knowing that it could probably end shit real quick?
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.