[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people in public sometimes stare at you? Maybe hormones are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 437672.jpg (110KB, 619x344px) Image search: [Google]
437672.jpg
110KB, 619x344px
Do people in public sometimes stare at you? Maybe hormones are starting to make me delusional and I see things that probably don't even happen and no one is really looking at me but I got this guy oddly looking at me in a subway, like he turned around and just looked me in the face, not even like he was looking for somebody and I was in the view. I felt embarrassed. I mean I wear guy clothes so it's not like I was out wearing a skirt making him think "why is this guy wearing women's clothes, is he nuts" but I still have no idea why was he looking at me and at least for 6 seconds. Maybe it was my long hair that looks funny on a masculine guy's head? I am thinking about cutting my hair short so I don't look weird.
>>
Has it occurred to you maybe he thought you were cute? Most guys prefer more andro girls and dimorphism is kinda in right now anyways. Don't cut your hair you know you'll regret it. I'm not even on HRT but I get looks just for having longer hair and I've had men and women alike give me that uncanny look just because I have big lips thick eyelashes and clear skin.

Tl;dr if funny looks bug you in boy mode you are gonna have a bad time.
>>
I got that when i was on the mones but still wearing guy clothes, got hit on by this older guy that seemed amazed by me, lots of stares and such.
Honestly the attention that i got in that breif femboy phase was more than i get now, im trying a more andro look now to see how it suits me
>>
I have the same dilemma and might get a haircut soon too, anon. I can't believe the looks are from looking like a girl.
>>
I get this all the time, especially women staring like they see a monster. Men at least leave it be after you catch them once or twice.
Sometimes they sit next to me when I'm alone in restaurants when it's not all brightly lit or so, but my voice doesn't pass ;_;
I'm not even out in girl mode and some just stare really angry or confused.
>>
>>5593451
Women don't take kindly to males encroaching on their privilege.
>>
I wear guy clothes and my bf says people star at me. Its pretty simple, you look different from the norm. You have androgynous things from hrt about you so people are curious. Sometimes they can't tell your gender or more likely they go "woah why is that guy so feminine " subconciously so they look
>>
I got stares like every day before hrt with andro clothes and long hair, hated that
Now I'm 3 months into mones, pass very often/always and I get almost no attention now and I'm really happy with it
>>
>>5593249
Well, think about how often you stare at people. I used to feel uncomfortable whenever people looked at me, but I look at lots of people too. I don't really feel like people look at me more than I look at other people.
>>
File: 1453479504130.gif (981KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
1453479504130.gif
981KB, 500x245px
>>5593482
Well I'm borderline mysoginist anyway, so they can kiss my ass.
>>
Androgyny is confusing.

What were you expecting? You're existing in a grey area right now and people don't know what to make of it.

Just wait until you're using the washroom and a guy walks in and starts profusely apologising while leaving, after which he runs into the women's washroom, runs out and back into the men's washroom, and stares daggers at you. It's going to get weirder and weirder until you go full time m8
>>
>>5593561
spoken like most tranny advocates on tumblr
>>
File: 1453388549384.jpg (12KB, 350x201px) Image search: [Google]
1453388549384.jpg
12KB, 350x201px
>>5593591
Just that I hate those even more.
>>
Is it true that traps understand men better than women? They know how to make men feel better? If so, why are women even allowed to exist?
>>
>>5593608
It's false. I don't understand my bf at all. Guys are weird.
>>
>>5593608
I don't know. So many men don't understand how to make women feel better or even comprehend them. Men only live to serve women. If they can't do that, then men are worthless.

>inb4 anon doesn't get the irony
>>
>>5593608
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjxTrrbjmx0
>>
It is true that trannies appeal to self hating faggots more than real women, because real women don't have fetishes where they want to be nothing but a vapid fuck hole for a gay boi, where as trannies love that shit.

As to why women exist: Because trannies can't make babies, and many males grow into real alpha men that have no desire to stick their dick up a dude's butt no matter how many skirts he wears.

They can call themselves "women" all fucking day long, but at the end of it they know, straight men, and real women know: having a fetish for panties don't make you a real woman, and truly straight dudes won't settle for less...
>>
>>5593451
>stare really angry or confused.
iktf but why do they do that? i don't understand why do people look at me as if i murdered someone
>>
>>5594542
I've come to the point where I kinda do feel like murdering them.
Used to give them a cheeky taunting smile to annoy them even more but I'm not cheerful enough to do that anymore.
>>
yeah I stare at you guys
you people are freaks and look weird
>>
File: 1443136556709.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1443136556709.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
>>5593482
>women
>privilege
>>
File: 1446316972660.jpg (162KB, 800x651px) Image search: [Google]
1446316972660.jpg
162KB, 800x651px
>>5594727
>>
>>5594572
Murder yourself. Then everybody wins.
>>
Ppl stare. They all do. They stare at fat fucks, crippled, tards, faggots and trannies. They'd stare at niggers too if they weren't so afraid of getting murdered or raped. If you're a weirdo, ppl are going to stare. Just try to dress as normal as possible and try not to stand out.
>>
>>5593589
>Just wait until you're using the washroom and a guy walks in and starts profusely apologising while leaving, after which he runs into the women's washroom, runs out and back into the men's washroom, and stares daggers at you.

This happened to me once. All I was wearing was an oversized hoodie and some skinny jeans. Dude just got his foot in the door and stopped to check what bathroom he was in, then just glared at me and walked out.
>>
>>5593589
>>5594860
on a completely unrelated note, I'm usually the person who walks into the wrong bathrooms, I blame it on my ADHD
>in college, start of a new semester
>trying to find a class in a building I've never been in before
>shit gotta pee really bad - can't find the toilet anywhere
>finally manage to find it. the hallway is sort of ill lit, but I rush in determined
>after leaving the stall I notice the place has a different feel to it, but I just couldn't put my finger on it why
>at the sink I finally realize there are no urinals. this is totally the women's bathroom (at this point in my life I look like a cis guy)
>at least nobody was in, that would've been awkard. haha haha haha
>leave
>see half a dozen men across the hallway staring at me and whispering with huge grins on their faces, then hear laughter as I hurry away humiliated
>goddamn it
>>
i got stared at before too. I mean really all I went from in being on hrt was a somewhat masculine looking androgynous person to a somewhat feminine looking androgynous person.
>>
File: 1255109247011.jpg (50KB, 718x408px) Image search: [Google]
1255109247011.jpg
50KB, 718x408px
>>5593608

I heard that MtFs satisfy their male partners better (make the men feel more masculine/appreciated; are less entitled; are more willing than the average cis woman to cook, clean, etc.; and higher willingness to engage in certain sexual acts), not that they understand them any better.
>>
>>5594714
how can i look weird when i
1. am in boymode 24/7
2. don't wear anything feminine
3. don't pass (look like an average guy)
explain that einstein
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.