[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well that's the last straw for me, I'm dumping Tru

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: Donald and Tony.jpg (24KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
Donald and Tony.jpg
24KB, 427x427px
Well that's the last straw for me, I'm dumping Trump.

I was a huge supporter of Trump even though I'm gay because I believed he didn't really buy into the anti gay crap and was just paying lip service to appease the mouth breathing fundamentalist evangelical voters.

But it seems as though his anti-gay beliefs are sincere as he is growing buddy buddy with Tony Perkins, one of the most anti-gay bigots in these United states, he heads the pseudo science organization Family "Research" Council.

And by research it is tantamount to seeing a shaman in New Mexico for medical advise because there is no real research other than reading the Bible and reading it literally and then looking for any anecdotal evidence to prove it right.

I can not abide supporting a candidate who is buddy buddy with this nut. So I'm sad to say I'm dumping Trump.

http://www.queerty.com/watch-donald-trump-admit-antigay-tony-perkins-helped-write-his-latest-speech-20160121
>>
>>5593037
As long as you don't vote for Hillary instead.
>>
>>5593037
This guy looks like a faggot through and through.
>>
So long as it helps Trump mount the stump, does it really matter? It's not like Perkins is his VP or anything.
>>
>was ever supporting trump when he reads queerty of all places
hi sanders voter wassup
>>
S A N D E R S
>>
>>5593134
Shit, I need to learn how to spot false flags like this.
>>
File: 1419372296737.gif (104KB, 250x225px) Image search: [Google]
1419372296737.gif
104KB, 250x225px
>>5593037
> un-ironically supporting trump in the first place
>>
>>5597120
> if you you fags weren't such man-hating leftists beta cucks

If men weren't such imperceptive, needlessly aggressive knuckle-draggers then people wouldn't hate them. It's not our fault you're retarded and respond to posturing more than logic
>>
File: 1452271624193.png (100KB, 264x289px) Image search: [Google]
1452271624193.png
100KB, 264x289px
>>5597335
To OP's credit, he was aware that Trump had already made anti-LGBT statements, and eventually decided that he was not acting in his own interest as a gay man by supporting Trump.
Which is more than can be said for most LGBT Trump supporters who post here.
>>
>>5597120
lol, like being misogynistic right-wing alphas would somehow prevent Trump from supporting "family values"
>>
>>5597435
The most important issues facing us are immigration, h1b's, outsourcing jobs, and bad trade deals. If we are overrun by mudskins, and have no jobs, then gay rights aren't going to matter.
>>
>>5593037
Gay rights is a non-issue.

Do you honestly expect things to change because Trump gets into office?

Gays can marry, they can adopt, give blood, etc. Those things aren't going away.

It's sad that people like you are so entrapped in pathetic social issues. I think once you grow up you'll realize the keys are economics, national security, and immigration.
>>
>>5597451
Refusing to take in refugees won't stop businesses from outsourcing jobs. Only high taxes on imports will do that.
>>
>>5597464
Well, considering how many states are already trying to fight the supreme court's decision, if we get a president who supports "states' rights" we could well end up with many states banning gay marriage.
>>
>>5597474
I think you're ultimately confused on the issue.

What religious people are seeking is to maintain marriage between a man and a woman, to which as a Catholic I respect.
I don't know if I could personally walk into a church and make a priest marry me. I just think that it is wrong, so I sympathize with that issue.

However you and most other people forget that most of those states have no problem issuing civil unions akin to "marriage" that gives all the same benefits as "marriage"

You must remember that marriage is a socio-religious institution and people want to protect it.

Additionally the destruction of marriage as an institution is foremost one of the lefts leading goals to destroy the cultural fabric of the West, and that is something that I am not personally about either.

Also you know full well Trump doesn't care either about gay rights, because it's a nonissue.
>>
>>5593037
>used to be for Trump but now he's gone too far!!
>>
>>5597495
>However you and most other people forget that most of those states have no problem issuing civil unions akin to "marriage" that gives all the same benefits as "marriage"
If that's really the case, then straight people shouldn't be able to get legal "marriage" either. The entire legal construct of marriage should be replaced by civil unions, with "marriage" being purely a religious matter that has absolutely no legal weight. If we're calling the legal part of it "marriage" when straight people do it but "civil union" when gay people do it, even if it is legally equivalent, it's discrimination and violates separation between church and state. Plenty of straight people get married through the state without any religious ceremony, and that's still called marriage.
>>
>>5597466
Exactly what Trump is proposing.
>>
>>5597522
Additionally how does it discriminate and violate the separation of church and sate if it legally provides the same and equivalent benefits if the state recognizes it either way?

Either way a judge or a priest is legally allowed by the state to marry said couple. That's all it is, and it's then recognized.

Because marriage and civil union is a word war, a tool used by elites to divide and distract from actual issues. Like I said, do you honestly think Trump wakes up in the morning and acts like everyone from the Westboro Baptist Church and just sit around and hate gays?

Start looking big picture and stop getting hung up on pedantic shit bro.
>>
>>5597553
>Additionally how does it discriminate
Discriminates by applying different terms for no legitimate reason.

>violate the separation of church and sate
Because the SOLE reason why we're calling it marriage when straight people do it but civil union when gays do it is because that's what the church wants. Either call it marriage for everyone, or call it civil union for everyone. Anything else is just pandering to the church.
>>
>>5597577
Not to mention that marriage as a concept is older than literally every single religion practiced on Earth. Then there's the sticky issue of doubling up the bureaucracy around marriage by having two different terms, necessitating redefinition and legislature around a contract, identical to the marriage contract and it's many industries entangled therein, that we just call a civil union. And then what of businesses? If it's two legally distinct terms, that opens a major loophole in services and benefits that discriminates against civil unions, whether or not they're homosexual ones. So the question becomes, do you pass a dozen or more laws patching up holes around this stupid fucking term that the religious right has no valid claim to either historically nor legally, or do you pass the one law that protects same-sex marriages.

It's a logical answer. You pass the one fucking law instead of the other. That's the nature of a sane and just society.
>>
>>5597451
>I like gay rights
>Therefore I'm going to side with angry wasps who are more likely to vote against them than people who are coming from a country that had gay marriage before mine

Also H1B visas are a non-issue for crybaby "s"te"m"lords who like to pretend they're creative but apparently don't have enough creativity to build their own startup.
>>
>>5597638
Fun fact: in countries were marriage was replaced by civil union (e.g Greece, France) the churchfags decided to whine that a civil union was between a man and a woman. It's pointless moving of goalposts, they would still fight it.
>>
File: smugsister.png (343KB, 494x596px) Image search: [Google]
smugsister.png
343KB, 494x596px
Relax, it's just Trump's latest prank.
>>
>>5597670
I don't care if they are nerds. They are americans, and they still take priority over any foreigner. Period. Flooding the market only lowers wages, and hurts the entire country.
>>
>>5593037
nobody gives a shit about what faggots think. youll be too busy pumping semen in your asshole to go vote anyway
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 719x719px
Friendly reminder that Trump has been pro-LGBT before it was popular and even when it wasn't socially profitable for him. Remember that Trump is not wholly conservative or liberal, he is simply Trump. He cannot be bought and only works for the common man in a sense.

Give thyself for the God-Emperor.
>>
>>5597120
Actually it's exactly the opposite, the only reason why most faggots are on the left is because the right keeps pushing them away.
>>5597451
Pretty much this, the biggest threat to lgbt people are the mudslimes.
>>
>>5597867
Heil!

Trump has reawakened my ability to give a shit about life.
>>
>>5597867
lolno
What a bold pack of lies.

>>5597876
Then you're an idiot.
>>
File: image.jpg (312KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
312KB, 1000x665px
>>5597883
Oh ye of little faith, who doth not present facts in rebuttal, humble thyself before our glorious God-Emperor and ye may find redemption.
>>
>>5597850
Define american

>>5597867
[citation needed]
Trump has never, ever given a shit about anything beyond Donald Trump
>>
>>5597451
>immigration
Illegal immigration is declining among hispanic groups and has been for several years now. The only groups that are growing are Asian and Indian. I haven't heard Trump propose a plan to stop them.

>outsourcing jobs
Republicans, including Trump, are pro-free trade (as they should be) and thus pro-outsourcing.

>bad trade deals
Implying you could tell a good trade deal from a bad one.

Trump just takes non-issues and blows them up to the point where people like you actually think they're the most important issues in the country. It's absurd. The most important issues are managing the nation's debt, improving our infrastructure, and investing in a high-skilled workforce instead of stubbornly holding onto manufacturing as if it'll be around forever.
>>
>>5597916
The memes are like a sad cross-section of how childish nerd culture can get.
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 720x679px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 720x679px
>>5597922
I'll give you another chance to try but you cannot stump the Trump.
>>
>>5597928
The point being all of Trump's policies are reactive when we should be focusing on proactive policies.
>>
>>5593037
Holy shit, are they already paying for the political operatives to make social media false flag posts? I would've thought this would start to happen only AFTER the primaries.
>>
>>5593105
But what if Perkins ends up chief of staff or something?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.