[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Ill tell you a story, about something that changed my life,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

So Ill tell you a story, about something that changed my life, I was on the playground where I spent a lot of time and sometimes I would just chill or I would play basketball, now there were some mean kids one day who came up to me and picked a fight. That night I went home and I told my mom, of course she was upset. She said I should go to my aunt and uncle where its safer for a while. I tried to tell her she was overreacting while I was begrudgingly packing my things, but then I just put on my headphones to listen music and thought you know I might as well go. I got to the flight and found out it was first class! It really was the lap of luxury. When I ordered orange juice they gave it to me in a champagne glass! After that I thought to myself hey maybe this wont be so bad. But you know I thought I heard they were real big snobs there, and since I was so badass, I hoped they were prepared for me. When I got off the flight some guy who looked like a cop had my name out on a card. Well this was sketchy to me so I ran off and decided to get a taxi to be safe. I noticed this taxi had a custom license plate. I never seen a taxi with a custom plate before, and also there were dice hanging from his mirror. For a moment I thought this was a very special taxi but quickly dismissed the notion and told the driver to take me to my new place. I got there around 7 or 8 o clock. I told the cab driver off, and looked around. I thought finally I'm here. I felt good; I felt like the prince of this place about to sit on my throne. I thought about the custom license plate on the cab, it said fresh, and I thought, you know I'm feeling pretty fresh. In fact I was the Fresh Prince, of this new town...Bel Air
>>
>>5592799
TL;DR
>>
>>5592821
its a meme
>>
Man, fuck synchronicity. I was in the shower thinking about shitposting like this two hours ago. Spooky.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.