[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life after 30

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: CfpMvf4.jpg (38KB, 412x352px) Image search: [Google]
CfpMvf4.jpg
38KB, 412x352px
Guys what's gay life like after 30?
IS it shitty as they claim it to be :(
I'm so scare

I love twinks. And I love to bottom :(
>>
>>5592699
>Loving twinks.
Mein Nigra dot tiff
>I love to bottom
Absolutely disgusting dot wad

Anyone who wants to be bottomed by a twink will be tossed into the oven >:(
>>
>>5592699
There is no gay life after 30 I am 51 and last guy I was with was when i was 28.just waiting for actual death now.
>>
>>5592699
I've heard gay dating is abysmal when you're 35+ but that's mostly because the older generations tend not to use things like social media or online dating. I'm sure things will be just fine for anyone that's under-30 currently.
>>
>>5592699
I think dudes are hottest mid 30's but I also like muscley bears and that is peak muscley bear age.
>>
I'm young and I like older men so there must be hope right?
>>
>>5592699

It all depends on your circumstances.

I'm 31 and I just want to quit life most of the time, hitchhike, and do fun things that I didn't get to do in my teens and 20s.

I really need a younger guy to bring me out of my shell.
>>
>>5595658
Id do that
>>
It's generally shitty because dudes don't take care of themselves when they're younger and just think riding out the metabolism to remain a twink will work - or some variation of the matter for those who don't take care of their bodies.

Bottoms are especially susceptible. Body takes a pounding and a lot of guys are simply so retarded when it comes to healthcare.

Otherwise, it just comes down to things like genetics and preferences. Older dudes who have let go of themselves will struggle finding dates because a lot of the time they're still hoping to connect with 20 year olds, stuck in this immature mindset. Older dudes who remain fit and active (not just physical wise, but career wise and such) typically have no idea finding dates or anything of that nature because there's an entire popular niche dedicated to them.

Being into twinks past 30 is hard though, unless you remain incredibly active and can transition from a young jock/whatever into a dilf, you're pretty much going to be ignored. Being a twink past 30 is even harder, most transition into twunks because of general male aging.
>>
God I hope so. I like younger. When I hit 30s I want a bf ten years younger than me to share my sure to be accumulated riches and so forth.

I want to find a nice boy who didn't get any hand outs and give him the life I never had.
>>
>>5595733
>my sure to be accumulated riches
really-queen.mkv
>>
>>5595733
Are you close to 30 yet?
>>
File: wtf.jpg (18KB, 279x480px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
18KB, 279x480px
>>5595696
>It's generally shitty because dudes don't take care of themselves when they're younger

As if dudes take better care of themselves when they're older?

>typical guy over 30 on any gay dating app
>>
>>5595746
Not really.
>>
>>5595756
>As if dudes take better care of themselves when they're older?
No, you missed the point. The point is that if they don't take care of themselves while younger, a lot of damage becomes extremely difficult to reverse. Those bad habits just keep on piling up, making it way harder for them to deal with it at a later age.
>>
I'm a couple years away from it, but I think it's gonna be awesome.

Many guys (though not all) seem to stop being shallow whores and actually start getting serious about finding someone to be with. It's what I've always wanted. :(
>>
>>5595770
Oh. That's too bad.
>>
>>5592699

I'll be honest with you. It sucks.

You become way too settled and comfortable in your job/life.

Unless your making good enough money to save up for trips and adventures with friends your constantly working for nothing.

You most likely won't have any regular friends. They're all too busy with their own lifes/familes/kids to hang out with you on a regular basis. You might chat once a week on facebook, if even that.

You'll be living in an apartment/house all alone just waiting to die while working 8 hours a way..for what? NOTHING.

Don't get into that mind frame...
>>
>>5595803
I'm 27 and I already feel like this.

Except I make 6 figures and still have nothing to show for it.
>>
>>5595803
It seems you have to make conscious preparations and decisions to avoid that fate then.
>>
31, and it sucks. Only twinks and really feminine guys are interested. Guys your own age are not.
>>
>>5595756
Hey, I'd fuck him
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
I'm 29 getting there x_x never run into anyone ;_;
>>
>>5595342
WELL AREN'T YOU FUCKING LUCKY YOU HAVE A DISGUSTING FETISH BUT THE REST OF US ARE FUCKED.
>>
>>5595254
no...no sex for 23 years???
>>
Nothing happens, you continue resuming what ever life you had a 29. Guys you need to stop worrying so much. I know this gay death meme sounds and feels very real to some but its definitely not. Don't you homos constantly complain about old days this and that? Well if they're still around and living their life (what ever they might be doing), then there's no reason for you guys to worry. Don't listen to >>5595254, he hasn't got any dick for a reason. You guys need to oldfag what the real reason even is, if he isn't playing y'all.

>post ignored
>>
Plenty of young twinks with a daddy fixation, don't worry. You will even get more ass/dick after it. You need to absolutely hit the gym, though. If you do so, your sex life will be guaranteed up to your middle 50s. They you can cut your balls and live happily without sex drive.
>>
I'm 30 and my bf is 20. I don't worry that much about being 30; I look 10 years younger. We need a cure for ageing, it's bullshit.
>>
>Get a picture of an old guy
>Create grindr account saying you're a daddy
>Be surprised how many messages you get

I've done it and it was eye opening.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.