[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it immoral to forcibly feminize my boyfriend? He lost his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

Is it immoral to forcibly feminize my boyfriend?

He lost his job so he has nowhere to go, and i've always fantasized about doing this to him. He's quiet submissive and petite so i'm sure he'd look adorable in a dress, and pegging is a huge turn on for me.
Should i go for it?
>>
OP is projecting himself through a non-existent other.
>>
>>5591404

I like where "she" is going with this though, don't ruin it for me, anon.

How will you do it forcibly, OP? Will you slip hormones in his food so he starts growing breasts and his penis shrivels up and gets cute and feminine and stops working, making him cry and try to get you to comfort him because of how soft, weak, and feminine he's feeling?
>>
Funny how this is one of my secret fantasm.
>>
>>5591395
Absolutely, go for it! Be nice about it though, like don't just do this and abandon her.
>>
File: Connie-Maid-1.jpg (298KB, 1163x787px) Image search: [Google]
Connie-Maid-1.jpg
298KB, 1163x787px
>>5591970

>Be nice about it though

>Rich gf convinced me to start crossdressing as a maid to help spice up our sex life
>This escalated into her having me wear girly maid clothes full time and make her food and clean her mansion for her
>Started using dildo on me and stopped letting me fuck her with my penis
>Started feeling more emotional and submissive due to female hormones she was secretly dosing me with
>Then one night she slipped date rape drugs in my drink and I woke up tied down in a Brazilian hospital
>After a haze of sex reassignment surgery and mental reprogramming, was fucked against my will by numerous male staff and then shipped back into the US in a cargo plane to serve as gf's illegal immigrant maid
>tfw
>>
>>5592250
ITT: The fetish that creates half of trans women.
>>
File: Connie-Maid-2.jpg (259KB, 1131x764px) Image search: [Google]
Connie-Maid-2.jpg
259KB, 1131x764px
>>5592271

True desu.
>>
>>5592271
I wish that'd have happened to me.
I'm all on my own ;_;
>>
>>5592250
>illegal immigrant
>illegal
das racist
>>
>>5592303

Love can't be racist, anon.
>>
>>5592279
Why all the cruelty? I understand the forced fem and dominant aspects, but why would you want to be treated like shit?
>>
>>5592302

I'm sure a lot of women would be happy to have you as their slave-maid.
>>
>>5592323
Some straight males will associate anything hyper-feminine with humiliation, thus the "forced feminization". Some will even go as far as getting fucked by men, just to feel degraded. This fetish and the cuckold fetish seem to be really close siblings, except this is a bit more extreme than cuckolding.
>>
>>5592323

I don't understand what you don't understand about it. The forced feminization, domination, sexual denial, cuckoldry, and reduced social status as a maid are all different aspects of the same general degradation fetish. It's all hot because of how you're being humiliated / emasculated and taken from being the man in the relationship to being your gf's girly little bitch servant who has to cook and clean while she has sex with a real man instead of you.
>>
>>5591395
Is there even any girls into this? Most of the girls I've seen talking about it are actually just guys pretending to be girls and writing stories about it. Either that or they're just paid doms and aren't really into it they just want money.
>>
>>5592373
Fuck no. The only doms into this are fat ones and ugly ones, even then you have to pay tons of money and be in great shape to get to them.
>>
>>5592384
That's what I figured.
I'd rather a guy do it to me if anything since it seems a little odd as to why a girl would consider being a girl humiliating and get off on feminizing their bf.
>>
>>5592384

It's definitely not common, but you probably have a decent chance finding one through fetlife if you're nearby a populated enough city area.

Also, there was this one anon's story on /r9k/ (could be all lies of course, but I believe him desu):

https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/10127172/#10127687

>I was a trap when me and my gf met, but while she offered a relationship, she said if it was only a relationship with my "trap" persona. Basically, I had to live as my trap self in our relationship.

>tfw thoroughly demeaning

https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/10127172/#10127729

>Before, it was just a fancy thing yeah, not who I was. But she made me stay like that 24/7 if I wanted to be in a relationship. It was a really weird feeling.

https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/10127172/#10127818

>Pretty much for the duration of our relationship (about a year and a half), anytime I was with her I had to be. I don't do it anymore since we're not together anymore, she went out of state to a different school, but I basically got used to living as a girl. The worst was going out in public with her to social places, as though we were just a pair of girl friends hanging out together.
>>
>>5592350
Don't they want love? Why can't they be monogamous either? They always get turned into sluts.
>>
>>5592400
Yeah, the male in the fantasy is just an object. It's the pretty girl humiliatong and feminizing you that makes it arousing. By making you into a girl, you no longer have a chance with her and must fuck men. Some of these guys have bi-tendencies, but I highly doubt anyone that was attracted to men would be into this.
>>
the mental gymnastics some guys will go through to top from the bottom continues to astound me.
>>
>>5592333
Well it's too late, I have surgeries this year and that's it.
Maybe if I hadn't have to transition on my own I could be a better personality these days. Happy-ish with my body but the last years were hell.
>>
>>5592441

>Don't they want love?

In real life, yes. In masturbation fantasies, no.

>Why can't they be monogamous either? They always get turned into sluts.

Because being turned into a slut is more degrading / humiliating than being turned into a monogamous woman.
>>
>>5591395
I have this fetish. But I don't let it leave the bedroom.
Prostate stimulation is fun after all, why not dress up in slutty clothes while you do it?
>>
>>5592539
Because for some, the ultimate fantasy is to become that little slut full-time and show everyone they meet what a sissy they really are.
>>
i tried this. she ended up "rebelling" and acting like a drag king stereotype.
>>
>>5591422
god both spiro and cypro are basically inedible. spiro especially. Estrogen would be pretty easy, but it would be deactivated by too much heat.
>>
>>5592271
the fuck? thats disturbing as shit. You people are creepy. Is it really that odd that I didnt have any sexual motivation behind transitioning?
>>
File: 1448168691358.jpg (116KB, 668x712px) Image search: [Google]
1448168691358.jpg
116KB, 668x712px
>>5592773
>Is it really that odd that I didnt have any sexual motivation behind transitioning?
On /lgbt/ it sure is. If you don't do for sexual reasons you're probably a hon around here.
This board beats even /pol/ in retardedness.
>>
>>5592781
Well i'm probably not a hon, I transitioned early and I may not pass perfectly but I'm definitely not ugly or delusional. I just look at this board cause sometimes my friends from other websites post here.
>>
>>5592807
Well, this is the sewer of the internet. Don't expect anything but bullshit.
>>
>>5592823
okay, noted.
>>
File: pepepanda.jpg (24KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
pepepanda.jpg
24KB, 600x590px
>>5592773

>You people are creepy.
>>
File: 17.png (591KB, 417x670px) Image search: [Google]
17.png
591KB, 417x670px
>>5591395
No, unless he's trans you're going to cause him a shit ton of problems and issues. Be aware that if you give him hormones that could sterilize him and he could sue you for it.

On the other hand, sounds pretty Slaaneshi OP. Go for it.
>>
>>5592333
What women? Where?
>>
>>5592250
Not hot enough. Still lacking mental reprogramming to only speak and think in foreign language.
>>
File: BUUAEuBIUAAijBj.jpg (52KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
BUUAEuBIUAAijBj.jpg
52KB, 550x550px
>>5593485

Imaginary women who live inside anime mostly.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.