[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

drop the T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-01-22-05-21-26.png (1000KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-22-05-21-26.png
1000KB, 1440x2560px
90% of young children exhibiting signs of gender dysphoria grow out of it in adolescence and become gay and lesbian. LGB is about sexual orientation, while T is about gender identity.

https://www.change.org/p/human-rights-campaign-glaad-lambda-legal-the-advocate-out-magazine-huffpost-gay-voices-drop-the-t
>>
>>5590540
Faggot
>>
>>5590540
You do understand that the whole LGBT is just a social fad, right?

Gays became too normal and excepted so the society needed a new fashionable thing to "fight" for and against it, and here come the dysphoria people

How about being a personality a not not a label?
>>
>>5590540
You're a cool guy
>>
>>5590540
>90% of young children exhibiting signs of gender dysphoria grow out of it in adolescence and become gay and lesbian.
That study uses a ridiculously broad definition of "gender dysphoria", it really refers to gender nonconformity (which has several causes other than actual dysphoria). And the drop the T petition is full of transphobic right wing / TERF propaganda like the claim that trannies try to "convert" gays, when if anything it's actually the gays that try to convert trannies. You never hear anyone saying "Oh, you like to fuck the same sex? You should transition!" (well, except maybe in Iran). But you do hear the gays saying "Why do you transition? Is being gay not enough for you?".
>>
>>5590540

>90% of young children exhibiting signs of gender dysphoria grow out of it in adolescence and become gay and lesbian

I believe that figure is 80% or 81%, along with being overinflated. Most of the children treated by that clinic, 72%, did not meet the criteria for a Gender Identity Disorder diagnosis in the first place. They were just gay ass boys and girls like http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qYVK_OqyUzk
>>
>>5590540
>(often, in the case of women, rape)
>"support me or i will put my flacid clitstick in you"
topkek
>>
>>5590540

Awww. Less than 3000 signers. Multiple responses from LGBT groups telling you to stuff it.

Terfs and conservatives are your allies.

Honey just transition. Obviously you spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about trannies. Why not join us?
>>
I don't see why being trans has anything to do with sexualities, so yeah, maybe we should have a "LGB", and another "T+"
>>
Drop it.
>>
>>5591392
>T+
Fuck no.
T for transsexual or T+ for tumblr.
>>
>>5596389
>implying they don't just want to throw trannies under the bus and blame them for all the tumblr bs, even tumblr fag bs
>>
>>5590540
>[citation needed]

Also, that petition has a pathetic amount of support. The SJWs get more support on a single college campus than this shit. Sort yourself out dickhead.
>>
>>5590986
Also the study lost 45% of its cohort and just assumed the ones who didn't report back detransitioned.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 450x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 450x433px
>>5590540
Uh, delusional conspiracy theories don't make facts.

They're also not a sufficient justification for you to censor the press and ban the 1st amendment.

I'll just trust all the gay rights and free speech groups calling your pathetic petition for censorship what they are.
>>
>>5590540
But the "wait and see" method risks them being super fucked up by the time they're 20, and knowing their parents chose to do nothing could drive them to suicide. Either way you risk having fucked up kids, may as well be active in finding a solution.

>If they grow out of it by their teens, reversing the effects is not nearly as difficult as transitioning post puberty.
>>
Can LGBT just die already. Literally a useless label for a bunch of unwanted persons to band together and fight against whatever oppression of the day it is.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.