[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish i could come out but, its impossible for the 15 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1453108027429.jpg (67KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1453108027429.jpg
67KB, 625x626px
I wish i could come out but, its impossible for the 15 years or so, my mid thirties could be noice i guess, any advice?
>>
Don't come out.

Coming out is just a mean meme, really.

You get lots of advantages being straight that you don't get when you're gay.

Just get a wife and fuck dudes on the side. Really it doesn't get any better than that.
>>
>>5587916
I guess, but what of love and all that bloody rubbish, does it even exist?
>>
>>5587926
yeah but getting into a real monogamous relationship with another gay guy is nearly impossible.

Chances are you'll grow old alone or die at a young age because your bf cheated on you and gave you aids
>>
>>5587949
well thats what i thought and planned for, at least i'll still have our family home and shit... just have wait for my father to die.
>>
>>5587904
Come out.
Easier said then done I suppose, but it has never been an issue for me.
>>
I'm in my early thirties and haven't come out, there's no point really. Just have to accept that it was too late for gay life.
>>
>>5587904
What does coming out means exactly?
If you leave in one of those "liberal" countries then just do gay stuff and live your life, don't make any official announcement out of it though

If you live in a place where gays are a no no, then stay hidden, it's more fun that way anyways
>>
>>5587904

Are these degenerate little rich children?
>>
Advantages to coming out
>weight off your shoulders
>no need to hide anymore
>can be open with the people you date instead of always making them your dirty little secret
>confidence to not give a shit what someone thinks of you

Disadvantages to not coming out
>shame
>constantly need to hide who you are
>constantly need to police yourself so you don't drop any hints
>wasting time in your life, your only life, by keeping keeping yourself from getting what you want

Staying in the closet is not going to make you any happier. You can drown yourself in cynicism and tell yourself that true love doesn't exist, anyway, so there's no need to try and find it. You can even go the hardcore repression route, get a wife and force yourself to have kids. In 5 or so years, when you can't take it anymore, you'll be back here posting about where it all went wrong and wishing you'd have just let yourself be who you. I understand you're scared of the backlash, but chances are, no one will care. Unless you live in a shithole, you don't have to worry about that in this day and age. If you finally just bite the bullet and get over with it, you'll soon forget why it ever mattered to begin with. Your call, OP.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.