[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this even possible? Hoax? https://www.youtube.com/wa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: krQHYh0.jpg (34KB, 636x383px) Image search: [Google]
krQHYh0.jpg
34KB, 636x383px
How is this even possible? Hoax?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xjM-wJYMCg

Spiegal apparently did her FFS, but I've been told by practically everyone that his work is "subtle", and most of the results I've seen from him were:

>before
Masculine

>after
Hon/Androgynous

This person wasn't passable in the before photos, or even close... so what gives?
>>
Makeup
>>
Cause she was taking bad pics in the before. She has big feminine eyes and a narrow face without getting into horse face terrirtory. This is huge!!!! Most mtfs heads are way to long or wife or big in general. Eyes are also huge. If you have a big head and small eyes.... Well you are going to look uncanny as fu k and ugly there is nothing to be done
>>
the nose
>>
dat nose and jaw...
damn i need ffs
>>
>>5587259
I think she's in the uncanny territory in the after pics. Especially in the middle one. She just looks off, but I'm not sure how to describe it. Like the brow and nosebridge don't look quite right.
>>
>hon
>on the internet no one passes
>>
>>5587513
I know you're making fun of the ridiculous standards everyone is held to online, but it's easier to pass in pictures than IRL
>>
>>5587547

Yeah, both points are true, you have more control over which details to focus on in a picture so you can make them look misleading and radically different from what the average person will notice when looking at you in person, but also people tend to be a lot more critical of details in a picture that nobody actually thinks about when looking at other people in person.
>>
>>5587547
not true for everyone. i look fine in real life. never get clocked. always get people surprised. in pics i look like man in dress
>>
I know her irl, she always looks kinda funny in pictures but in person she looks like a normal girl. I always thought speigal was fairly aggressive because of her results, I figured the "speigal is too subtle" thing was a maymay
>>
>>5587793
But then you look at gigi and its pretty clear he is not aggressive enough
>>
>>5587831
Literally who? Maybe hes changed his technique over the years
>>
>>5587831

But Gigi passes senpai.
>>
>>5587793

Heh I know her IRL as well. I first met her a few years ago so I had no idea what she looked like before transition but she definitely looks good now. I wonder how she convinced Spiegel to be so aggressive. Sometimes with his more unfortunate B/A's you can barely tell the person had FFS.

>>5587882

Someone post the picture of her standing next to Katy Perry lel
>>
File: 1443911745-111gi.png (89KB, 197x390px) Image search: [Google]
1443911745-111gi.png
89KB, 197x390px
>>5587882
>Gigi passes
>>
>>5587047
because looks are somewhat genetic and that person hit the genetic lottery for male and female hotness
also makeup
>>
>>5587047
Plastic surgery for the face? At least the chin. The rest can be make up.
>>
>>5587992
>Plastic surgery for the face?
Thats what FFS is senpai
>>
>>5587971
>that person hit the genetic lottery for male and female hotness

I don't get this. You can be a very attractive male and make a horrible girl. It's not like they were androgynous to begin with.

>>5587992
Then why do so many people look awful after expensive surgeries? I'm not even talking about the people who transition during middle age.
>>
>>5588037

>Then why do so many people look awful after expensive surgeries? I'm not even talking about the people who transition during middle age.

Because they go to shit third world surgeons under the impression that: "Oh but anon! You're getting the same work for less money! [Shitter surgeon] is just as good as [Amazing surgeon]!"

Or they're just ugly hons
>>
File: brazilian despair.jpg (69KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
brazilian despair.jpg
69KB, 620x349px
>>5587047
>that pic
>handsome qt turned into a girl
>>
File: qt.jpg (57KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
57KB, 500x250px
>>5589211

Join us, anon. We can all be little girls together and the world will finally be free of disgusting, hairy, barbaric males.
>>
>>5589211
>implying anything wrong wth more femboys
>>
File: advanced faggotry.jpg (45KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
advanced faggotry.jpg
45KB, 399x600px
>>5587047
>that video
>>
File: 1382797115399.gif (112KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
1382797115399.gif
112KB, 370x370px
>>5589211

>This anon
>Another virtuous young man corrupted by the gay agenda into not filling cis vagina's with his cock
>>
>>5587047
Looks like well done surgery to me senpai
>>
>>5587547
>cherry picking
much easier to pass in pic
>>
>>5587047
Pretty sure I read somewhere she had ffs
>>
>>5589223
>>5587047
I want more hot males who became mtf, with before and after PIC, anyone can provide?
>>
File: 973180016.jpg (12KB, 261x378px) Image search: [Google]
973180016.jpg
12KB, 261x378px
>>5591286

>if you want to because female to be pretty then you are not true trans

If you don't want to be pretty you can't really call yourself female. The pursuit of being pretty is the basis for all femininity, the symbol for female is literally a mirror.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.