[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hillary Clinton is ANTI-GAY and ANTI-TRANSGENDER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 23

File: hillarysgaymistake.png (904KB, 976x738px) Image search: [Google]
hillarysgaymistake.png
904KB, 976x738px
Any homosexual or transgender should not vote for Hillary Clinton. She was and still is anti-gay rights. She only says she supports /lgbt/ and gay rights because it benefits her presidential election. She only wants your votes and pretends she cares. The proof is right here.

http://gawker.com/remember-when-hillary-clinton-was-against-gay-marriage-1714147439

And for future transgender citizens who don't see themselves as either the mother or father of a child and would like to be called the child's parent. Hillary Clinton is strongly against you and your kind as well, but she still wants your votes. Don't give it to her.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/10/01/hillary_clinton_on_gay_rights_a_new_email_is_troubling.html

DO NOT VOTE FOR HILLARY CLINTON

SHE HATES THE /LGBT/ COMMUNITY!
>>
>identity politicking this hard
>>
I'm not even pro Hillary, but get over it. How about you complain about her REAL issues like her evil foreign polices?
>>
>>5585526
How evil are they? Do explain please. You can't just claim something and not show proof of such claims. If her foreign policies are so bad why don't you show us what her policies are?
>>
File: 1453308041219.jpg (133KB, 736x860px) Image search: [Google]
1453308041219.jpg
133KB, 736x860px
>>5585463
#StraightForTrump
>>
>>5585533
How about you turn on the news and pay attention you faggot
>>
>>5585541
>>5585541
How about you back up your claims you coward. Oh that's right you can't because you're a retard.
>>
File: snoop.gif (2MB, 290x595px) Image search: [Google]
snoop.gif
2MB, 290x595px
>>5585543
Thanks brah
>>
>>5585463

She was against changing the form because she didn't want to deal with the media shitstorm, not because she hates gays.
>>
>>5585463
TERFs are fucking scum,
America, the world is watching you. I honestly don't care if you vote in Trump or Sanders, just DO NOT LET THIS HARPY GET IN POWER.
She's a fucking evil, dynastic corporate cronie.
You know, at least Thatcher didn't have the gall to ride the wave of clueless radfem social justice.
>>
>>5585559
>angry tranny
>>
>>5585576
congrats, you want a fucking cookie? why wouldn't i be angry that people like her exist?
>>
>>5585577
I THINK U BIT THE BAIT, MATE
>>
>>5585577
I'm gonna vote for her just to make trannies mad now
>>
>>5585584
alright matey i'll be chuckling heartily at what a shit-hole you are from my slightly comfier shit-hole in britbongistan.
tally ho
>>
File: 1364847945730.jpg (110KB, 509x490px) Image search: [Google]
1364847945730.jpg
110KB, 509x490px
>>5585514
>Hillary Clinton's campaign
>not based entirely on identity politics
"Vote for me cause I'm a WOMAN!"
"Look at this little girl who wants a WOMAN President! Oh and btw SHE HAS TWO GAY DADS!"
"Soy un poco como tu abuela!"
>>
File: 14884.jpg (40KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
14884.jpg
40KB, 560x400px
>>5585533
Clinton's foreign policy was/is to remove any leader that is not pro-US, no matter the humanitarian and geopolitical mess it produces:
>supported the Iraq War which ruined Iraq and created ISIS
>supported the removal of Gaddaffi, which plunged the country from developed to third world, let ISIS create a basis in Libya and caused the European migrant crisis in the Mediterranean
>supported the removal of Bashar al-Assad at all costs, and gave weapons and training to jihadists, many of those even then joined ISIS
>>
>>5585637
pretty much. i can't think of a single other candidate running for presidency who is as hawkish as her.
>>
That she's a candidate at all is fucking mindblowing.

All, and absolutely all she's got going for herself are lies and womanhood.
>>
>>5585624
>implying ¡Jeb!, Rubio and Cruz don't do it
>implying the Trump campaign isn't identity politics for angry white dudes
>>
>>5585653
That gives her one more thing than most of the rest of the people running then!
>>
>>5585598
Kek
We comfy over here.
>>
>>5585663
When you can choose between a man and a woman in politics you should always default to the man.
>>
>>5585677
>vote solely on gender
>not a retard
>>
>>5585463
>Gawker
Fucking hell, no.
>Thinking any candidate cares
Only candidate that might legitimately care is Sanders because he's been spouting the same stuff for decades.
>>
File: trumpppp.png (2MB, 1800x988px) Image search: [Google]
trumpppp.png
2MB, 1800x988px
>>5585663
Candidates appeal to different kinds of voters, but not all of them play the race or gender card.
Did Obama ever say something like "You should vote for me cause I'm Black?" No, he understands that identity politics are shameful, yet almost all Blacks voted for him.

>implying the Trump campaign isn't identity politics for angry white dudes
How so?
>>
>>5585684
Women cant do politics.
It just don't work.
Now calm your tits.
>>
>>5585751
>It's not identity politics when I do it
You still haven't demonstrated how you're not a retard
>>
Vote for Rand.
>>
>>5585463
politicians like Clinton don't have morals, they say whatever they think people want to hear in order gain support.

Public opinion was largely against gay marriage at that time but gays have gained a lot more exposure and acceptance since then so now she supports it because that will get her more support in today's society
>>
>>5585677
No, gender should not be a factor.

>>5585751
>Women cant do politics.
>It just don't work.
[citation needed]
>>
>>5585869
>[citation needed]
Germany.
>>
>>5585780
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ4htVHcs2s
>>
>>5585882
Can I see the statistical evidence showing that the country is worse off under female politicians?
>>
>>5585463
Hillary is nothing but a Koch/Wall Street puppet that wears a donkey pin instead of an elephant. I'd much rather have an unbribable idiot like Trump or a naive wack job like Sanders as president than another war monger with no actual political views of their own.
>>
>>5585882
>Angela Merkel
>human
Look I agree she's absolute trash to native Germans but come on.
>>
>>5585899
Merkel is what happens when you give an Arab a bobcut and cover all of their visible skin in white tone dermablend.
>>
File: 1451796793001.jpg (66KB, 720x547px) Image search: [Google]
1451796793001.jpg
66KB, 720x547px
I agree, vote Trump.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (60KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
60KB, 480x360px
>>5585894
I'm too fucking scared to stray far from my damn apartment, what more do you want.
Tax me higher, make my health insurance rip me off and stick to 1980s transgender laws why dont you.
>>
>>5585684
Reminder that biologically, men and women really do think differently and that a woman in office will just govern based on Muh Feelz ™ rather than using any actual logic.
>>
>>5585919
Here you go again with this meme, do you think most women enter politics,study business/ political science degrees or that women politicians think the same as the average woman does? Burden of proof senpai.
>>
File: 1449670318156.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1449670318156.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>5585746
This. Trump appeals to all races because he's not singling any of them out. He's treating them equally
>>
>>5585791
That's his point.
Mind, you said "Politicians like Clinton ..." not "Politicians, like Clinton, ..."
The difference between those two is a hypothetical alternative candidate who's been pro-gay-rights even when that was politically unpopular.
>>
>>5585936
>meme
No. And not that anon.
How secluded must you be to not see how women win most arguments with a bogus killphrase like "what if you were...".
They fail to understand that humans are NOT all the same.
>>
>>5585916
>I'm too fucking scared to stray far from my damn apartment, what more do you want.
And what does that have to do with female politicians? I asked for statistical evidence, saying things are bad under one individual female politician doesn't prove anything. I mean, countries have had bad times under male politicians too. There's nothing to suggest that it's BECAUSE the politician in question is female.

>>5585919
>Reminder that biologically, men and women really do think differently
That's correct, however the difference isn't that great compared to individual variation.

>and that a woman in office will just govern based on Muh Feelz ™ rather than using any actual logic.
"Muh feels" is just what /pol/ calls logic that proves them wrong. And many male politicians are plenty emotional, not to mention that most political issues ultimately rest on feelings anyway.
>>
>>5585949
>How secluded must you be to not see how women win most arguments with a bogus killphrase like "what if you were...".
I've seen men use arguments far less logical than that. And if men really are more logical than women, they wouldn't be losing arguments. Logic can defeat illogic, that's the whole reason logic is used in the first place.
>>
>>5585949
Not sure which is worst tumblr condescending attitude or /lgbt/ holier than thou shit attitude. Yes, of course I'm secluded and have only became enlightened by your opinion, you're totally not biased and zero citation opinion. The random woman who is manipulative is definitely all women, safe to say your faggotry stems from you being an outgoing gay by your logic.
>>
>>5585949
What you fail to understand is that humans who are members of groups which are different on average are not the same either.
Make whatever anecdotal observations about "most women" all you want, but that doesn't mean a whole lot when you're talking about arguably the most skilled and experienced American woman in politics.
>>
File: 1453248402168.jpg (1MB, 3100x3100px) Image search: [Google]
1453248402168.jpg
1MB, 3100x3100px
>>5585981
>most skilled and experienced American woman in politics
Nigga what

>>5585978
>they wouldn't be losing arguments. Logic can defeat illogic
implying women are even open to any logic in the world once they reached that point of lashing out whatever spontaneously pops to mind.

>gay
lolwhut. Assuming you ARE a woman you just proved me right.
>>
>>5586011
>implying women are even open to any logic in the world once they reached that point of lashing out whatever spontaneously pops to mind.
I've seen men get like this in heated arguments too. Besides, it doesn't matter if your opponent refuses to listen to logic, if they can't actually refute your points then they lose the argument.
>>
>>5586011
Grasping for straws so hard, I'm neither gay nor a woman. Admit your illogical train of thought.

>implying men are inherently logical
explain islamic caliphates

I'll use a closer example to USA, explain feminist men or sjw men.
>>
File: 33833215.jpg (126KB, 440x360px) Image search: [Google]
33833215.jpg
126KB, 440x360px
>>5586028
>then they lose the argument
And never acknowledge it. Great.
Emotional junk is an iwin button, no matter what.
>>
>>5586043
Doesn't matter if they never acknowledge your victory, the whole point of an argument is to change the opponent's views. Which the alleged illogical woman has failed to do. Sure, maybe you didn't change their view either, but that just means it's a draw, rather than you actually losing. And anyone observing the argument is likely to side with you, provided you are actually being logical (rather than the /pol/ or /r9k/ kind of "logical" which just means saying stuff the average straight white man agrees with).
>>
>>5586011
I said arguably but I'll argue it.
>Chaired committees in state governments in the 70s
>Derisively called "co-president" in the nineties
>Two-term senator
>Secretary of state
Do you have someone else in mind as the most experienced woman in American politics?

Mind, unless you found some secret population of similarly skilled, female American politicians that put Hilary Clinton somewhere near the middle of the bell curve of the general female population, my point still stands.
>>
>>5586042
>islamic
Never learned to use their head in the first place. If you got a single book for brains of course not much can come out of it.

>feminist men or sjw men
Sheltered from proper male role models all their life after their father left mom before they were even born. See my islam example.
>>
>>5586052
>Never learned to use their head in the first place. If you got a single book for brains of course not much can come out of it.
So then you concede that men being "logical" isn't innate, it's dependent on culture/upbringing.

>Sheltered from proper male role models all their life after their father left mom before they were even born. See my islam example.
Both my parents remained in my life and I still agree with some feminist views.
>>
>>5586052
Do you spit anything out besides generalizations and assumptions? You're trying to convince me that a male intensive unit as islam with specific roles dedicated to men to fulfill has zero interaction with male figures or community pressures from male figure heads and authority?

As much as I kek'd at the male feminist/sjw response, that doesn't explain those with both parental figures who actively participate and brainwash their kids with their pet ideology.

You're trying to hard to paint women as the creation of all illogical situations whilst constructing reality to reflect your world view, omitting any illogical man as a fatherless infant/ cultist. Please stop bullshitting me.
>>
Trannies are regards who hurt the lgbt movement, so I might want to vote for Hillary. But the shitstorm trump will cause is too good to pass up
>>
>>5586084
>Trannies are regards who hurt the lgbt movement
That's a logical impossibility, given that trans people are one of the groups represented by the lgbt community.
>>
>>5586084
i honestly feel sorry for just, average gay people. they had their thing going on and then lesbians with a large feminist contingency tacked themselves on too, and then bi people, and then trans people even though being transgender isn't a sexual orientation,
and before you know it the gays are trapped between TERF lesbians and transwomen playing oppression politics, while sharing bedspace with bi people who will probably suddenly switch to being straight again when they want to start a family.
poor gay people, they must have godlike patience to put up with us all.
>>
>>5586099
Not him but, what is the t in lgbt then?
>>
File: 1453336374938.png (295KB, 523x523px) Image search: [Google]
1453336374938.png
295KB, 523x523px
>>5586049

>called "co-president"
Cause he was his, bloody hell. And quite obviously loves to meddle in affair.

>Two-term senator
>Secretary of state
And a massive warmonger.

Sure she's experienced but all she does is play you to get what she wants and serious cash ontop of that. Nothing suggests she has any interest in keeping lowly citizen like you alive at all.

>>5586058
>So then you concede that men being "logical" isn't innate, it's dependent on culture/upbringing.
And that means what exactly when men are rigged to be more logical either way? Of course you ain't some intellectual just cause you were born. But nature puts you much in favor potentially.

>still agree with some feminist views
What does that even mean when all the different waves of feminists disagree with eachother. One thing I did figure all feminists have in common is they just love hearing themselves talk.
>some
Oh wow. Totally not implying all the rest is utter trash.

> both parental figures who actively participate and brainwash their kids with their pet ideology
Fuck knows what's really going on in some mentally diseased parent. I ain't one.

>You're trying to hard to paint women as the creation of all illogical situations whilst constructing reality to reflect your world view, omitting any illogical man as a fatherless infant/ cultist. Please stop bullshitting me.
Literally like the argument in Germany á #notallmuslims. Yes indeed such arguments are utter bullshit. I'm talking odds, that's all.
>>
>>5586114
>Cause he was his
wife*
>>
>>5585760
It is't. Claiming you should vote for a man is common sense. Saying you should vote for a woman is identity politics.

Women are inferior thus selling them as a good option is a lie. Men are superior thus saying you shouldn't vote for a woman is fact.
>>
>>5586114
Fuck it I'm too smashed to even quote properly. I just don't give a fuck.
>>
>>5586123
>My identity politics are common sense
You're very bad at this.
>>
File: 1453159730740.jpg (44KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453159730740.jpg
44KB, 640x400px
>>5586123
tnx you know it.
>>
>>5586137
Testosterone is associated with leadership skills.
>>
>>5586049
>>5586049
Considering this is /r9k/ grade shit I just assume they believe there's some secret committee of feminists running everything, since they're too autistic to understand what institutional and cultural power is. I guess anyone on that committee would be insanely qualified politically.
>>
>>5586114
>Sure she's experienced but all she does is play you to get what she wants and serious cash ontop of that. Nothing suggests she has any interest in keeping lowly citizen like you alive at all.
You're shifting the subject now. Anon never said she was good for the country, just that she was the most experienced. And you're conceding they were right while putting words in their mouth so you can still claim that you're right and they're wrong.

>And that means what exactly when men are rigged to be more logical either way? Of course you ain't some intellectual just cause you were born. But nature puts you much in favor potentially.
In any case, this doesn't actually SUPPORT the claim of men having greater intellectual potential.

>What does that even mean when all the different waves of feminists disagree with eachother. One thing I did figure all feminists have in common is they just love hearing themselves talk.
For example, the idea that women as a group have been oppressed/disadvantaged/denied rights throughout history.

>Oh wow. Totally not implying all the rest is utter trash.
Feminism is broad enough that no one can agree with EVERY feminist view.

>Literally like the argument in Germany á #notallmuslims. Yes indeed such arguments are utter bullshit. I'm talking odds, that's all.
There is at least statistical evidence (although POSSIBLY cherrypicked to some extent) to support the anti-refugee argument. You have yet to provide any statistics to support your claim.

>>5586123
>Claiming you should vote for a man is common sense. Saying you should vote for a woman is identity politics.
I hope this is bait.

>Women are inferior thus selling them as a good option is a lie. Men are superior thus saying you shouldn't vote for a woman is fact.
More unsupported claims.
>>
>>5586143
[citation needed]

Is your BMI under 30?
>>
File: 1417002431164.gif (1MB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
1417002431164.gif
1MB, 828x828px
>Hillary Shills shitting up my /lgbt/
>>
>>5586156
>not buyng the autists' redpill bullshit about women in politics is like voting Hillary

I lament the fact that some of you actually went through what passes for a college education in the US.
>>
File: 1419797926899.jpg (50KB, 620x632px) Image search: [Google]
1419797926899.jpg
50KB, 620x632px
>>5586155
>[citation needed]
http://www.dailytexanonline.com/2015/09/22/study-testosterone-cortisol-levels-affect-leadership-ability

>Is your BMI under 30?
Nah, 19, and a proud shitlord as any respectable gay guy should be.
>>
>>5586156
>Shills
>shitting up
>lgbt

Oh how unpredicted that was. So very much out of the blue. I'm taken aghast!

Fml this parallel universe obviously aint for me. I'm going home.
>>
>>5586183
>blog
>blog's title
>single "study" reported on in a way that shows the author has no clue how psych research works

0/10, see me after class
>>
File: 1445692001094.jpg (47KB, 475x413px) Image search: [Google]
1445692001094.jpg
47KB, 475x413px
>>5586160
I was rather talking about
>>5585514
>>5585533
>>5585552
>>5585584
>>
File: Shitlord.png (65KB, 640x295px) Image search: [Google]
Shitlord.png
65KB, 640x295px
>>5586183
>shitlord
>gay guy

REEEEEEEEE GET OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>5586193
But the identity policing thing is 100% true
>>
>>5586156
>1 thread on Hilary where no one is agreeing that Hilary is a good candidate
>shilling
Look I don't like the woman myself but to say all women are like Hilary is retarded.

>>5586114
>iterally like the argument in Germany á #notallmuslims.
You do not choose your sex, am I being trolled here /lgbt/? If you was following your own logic, all muslims would be women which demonstrably wrong.
>>
>>5585946
Bi spic here, Trump as my vote.
>>
>>5586193
>asking someone to back up their points is shilling
>>
>>5586216
has*
>>
>>5586207
>You do not choose your sex
>/lgbt/
>not choosing your sex
Wot

You still don't get I'm talking odds. But
> all muslims would be women which demonstrably wrong.
Kek. Keep posting that stuff.
>>
>>5586233
>You still don't get I'm talking odds. But
And you still haven't actually posted anything to support your claim about odds.
>>
>>5586204
I did that test and got "Extremely Oppressed with a score of -605"
kek'd, no I'm not. I have so much class privilege it's unreal.
>>
>>5586217
It forces them outside of their hivemind hugbox mentality. Therefore it's shilling. I love the newfag trumpistas because they're so obviously the kind of people who left reddit because of sjws but still act like the place should pay heed to their delusions first.
>>
>>5585463
She's a war criminal and a puppet, Of course I'm not voting for her.
>>
>>5586233
I can prove greater odds just how overcompensating men are to the point of stupidity. Take in your nations suicide rates, workplace related deaths. What other sex would be so retarded to expend so much of themselves and risk so much for so little respect? If anything men [in the west at least] got played by women for cheap laughs.

>>5586252
Not that anon but you're using the term wrong, shilling would be intentionally selling a good and proper facade to others because "muh identity politics".

>thinking trump is a meme
Good like with 500,000 muslims welfare drain you're importing .
>>
File: PhucDatBich.png (309KB, 656x506px) Image search: [Google]
PhucDatBich.png
309KB, 656x506px
>>5586241
I don't give a damn whether you're convinced or not. I gave /pol/ shitposting a break cuz you brought /pol/ right to /lgbt/ and a Shillery thread just has to get shat on.
>>
>>5586291
>I don't give a damn whether you're convinced or not.
So then you're blatantly engaging in unironic shitposting?
>>
>>5585677
But Trump is the cutest girl of all the candidates.
>>
File: 1453321463403.gif (721KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1453321463403.gif
721KB, 245x245px
>>5586302
That's what I said?
>>
>>5586331
So you admit that you never did have an argument?
>>
>>5586357
'Course I had.
The fuck you sounding like a judge now?
>>
>>5586371
>'Course I had.
No, you didn't. You never were able to provide a source to support your talk about "odds".
>>
Shillary sucks. She openly supports hostilities with powers like China and Russia. This is fucking idiotic. If anything, hostilities only serve as a tool for the backward regimes of these countries to gain support for themselves. (Putin is doing just that, for example.) And these hostilities only make the people of these countries hate the US.
>>
File: trumpstumped.jpg (29KB, 240x340px) Image search: [Google]
trumpstumped.jpg
29KB, 240x340px
>>5585744
At least Sanders stays with what he says for years and doesn't back peddle and change his views just because it fits well with his campaign. I'd rather vote for someone who doesn't change their minds just for more votes.
>>
File: tumblr_n4w9vzj32E1qjhnj0o3_500.gif (145KB, 452x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4w9vzj32E1qjhnj0o3_500.gif
145KB, 452x750px
>>5585533
That's some OK bait, not gonna lie.
>>
Hillary is an empty vessel, that when filled with corporate funds will then puppet any message asked of her

She has the least credibility of nearly any candidate running.
>>
>>5586668
Haha yeee satanic trips of truth
>>
File: bernie2016-magnet_1024x1024.jpg (98KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bernie2016-magnet_1024x1024.jpg
98KB, 1000x1000px
>>5586632
That's just it I'm the original poster and the one who posted that. I wanted this person
>>5585637
to post what is wrong with Hillary without me doing the work. My plan worked all along.

Hopefully no one here votes for Hillary now.
>>
>>5585746
>all the horrified looks on the audience's faces that Trump is allowing black women to speak

lel
>>
>>5586762
20% of Trump supporters can't vote. They're either ex-convicts, felons, non-registered, or citizens of a foreign country.
>>
>>5585624
>implying that makes it ok
>>
>>5585914
>Rousseau caused hitler
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.