[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been on hormones for 2 years and 5 months. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1451921964319.jpg (91KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1451921964319.jpg
91KB, 612x612px
I've been on hormones for 2 years and 5 months. I don't quite have an a cup.

I can't even remember should I have fully grown by now? Is there anything I can do (diet or exercise I guess) to make them bigger?
>>
>>5582905
You could try putting on weight if you are pretty skinny. Boob fat is an unfortunate casualty of weight loss.
>>
>>5582905
Boobs should be fully grown after ~3 years, it takes a while, ask any girl who has gone through puberty
>>
>>5582905
Full growth can take over a decade, but you should at least see some growth in the first little while.

Feed them a bit better, maybe?
>>
Purifica mirifica or whatever it's called does wonders for breast growth
>>
>>5582949
No it doesn't. Kill yourself, shillmaster. There is absolutely no scientific evidence to support purifica affecting development.
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 580x580px
>>5582905
Just go femboy. You've already got the flat chest asthetics.
>>
>>5583058
No. You're a faggot.
>>
>>5582917
this is wrong it takes 7-10 years for breasts to fully develop. I have been on HRT without progesterone for 3 years and another almost year on progesterone now and my boobs have gone through alot of growth since. So try eating more and progesterone.
>>
>>5582905
first off, your on prescription HRT right? or at least self medding with spiro/cypro and getting blood tests?

if your blood pressure is good enough you can take progesterone for a while until your happy with the size (if you keep taking it, you'll get saggy tits when you get older like a cis woman)
>>
>>5583765
That's because you're an old hon and your body is hungry for T.
>>
>>5583789
Umm no cis females take that long to finish breast growth. This board is full of dumbasses
>>
>>5583765
>>5584775
But the majority happens in a couple or few years.

According to you, girls below age 18-20 don't have boobs, because it takes so long for them to grow.
>>
>>5584841
keyword "finish" lern2reed
>>
>>5582905
Yo, you might just have hit a shit ticket in the lottery.
I've been on HRT for 7 months I just hit A cup status. I've read that my result is somewhat rare which surprises me in a couple ways since I've seen better results online and I'm supposed to have small tits since asian.
>>
>>5582905
Damn, you look FIIIINE
>>
>>5582949
>>5582977
Pueraria Mirifica contains a high level of phytoestrogens which are structurally similar to beta-estrodiol. However, due to the way these phytoestrogens are absorbed, which is through digestion, most of the usable estrogen is destroyed and the rest is processed by the liver resulting in a negligible amount of usable estrogen. Additionally, without the aid of growth factors and progesterone, breast tissue growth is severely limited.

So, technically, Pueraria Mirifica does work... just not to any useful degree.

If tit growth is really such a major concern, talk to your doctor about combinations of drugs that would allow for growth factors to work better... because that seems to be the major issue that people ignore. Not that it's an easy thing to fix considering a lot of shit that happens during HRT results in the destruction and neutralization of usable growth factor.

>>5583765
FYI, if you take Spiro or Cypro, you're taking progesterone by proxy since they are both an AA and a progesterone.
>>
>>5584775
I gotta go get checked.. I'm actually agreeing with a tripfag, for once...
>>
>>5583565
>hating on DFC
Get your life together.
>>
>>5584841
women start puberty between ages 8-11 on average usually finish at 13-18
>>
>>5586110
oh omg a tripfag is right what is this a different universe?
>>5585627
Oh really? I didn't know AAs had progesterone in it.
>>
>>5586245
Not all AAs have progesterone in them.
The two most common AAs used, Spiro and Cypro, and steroidal AAs and have a lot of other more minor effects aside from reducing androgen activity.

If you take 'pure AAs' or non-steroidal stuff, like Bicaludamide, then you'd have to take progesterone as pure AAs tend to actually increase blood testosterone levels and estrogen levels. But don't be fooled, high blood concentration isn't the same as free concentration, most of that testosterone and estrogen isn't usable. The reason why I mention is it that testosterone and estrogen tend to lower progesterone levels. So by taking bicaludimide, you are minimizing the amount of androgen activity, but you're also reducing the amount of progesterone activity.

This shit gets pretty whack. It gets even worse once you get into mechanisms of action and methods of administration... and blood concentration half-life... and contraindications...

tl:dr just listen to your doc...
>>
>>5582905
OP you're an idiot. Breast tissue takes 4-6 years to fully develop in CIS women.
>>
>>5586245
>oh omg a tripfag is right what is this a different universe?
I'd say so... most tripfags tend to be shit for brains attention whores (aka hons)..
>>
>>5586579
interesting all I take is estradiol and progesterone ever since I got srs.
>>
>>5586635
Well that's all you would need if you don't have anything to produce testosterone or androgens.
>>
>>5586652
As a follow up, keep in mind that estrodiol and progesterone and only one kind of there respective hormones. Estrodiol consists of alpha-Estrodiol and beta-Estrodiol. The estrodiol that is generally used in HRT is beta-estrodiol.

Progesterone is one kind of progestin. I'm still learning the specifics of progestin and progesterone.
>>
>>5586665
You seem more knowledgeable about this, would you reccomend any other hormone out that that I can take that will help feminize me more or are those the only options? Just asking to hear second opinions since doctors can be gate keepers and shit.
>>
>>5586801
Nah, the most you can do is continue taking estrodiol and progesterone. Just take as much as your doc is telling you to take because more is not better. At a certain point, you're body can't use excess hormones so they just kinda end up lingering till they are filtered out.
>>
>>5584841
What? Girls tend to have proper breasts at like 16-18, and they start puberty at 9-11.

That's about 7 years of full development. Although I read elsewhere that it takes about 4-6 years for most of it, and up to 10 for all of it.

That said, yeah, since HRT drops off in effectiveness by like ~25, starting after 18 means your boops are likely gonna suck.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.