[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is wrong with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: arinspit.png (150KB, 551x250px) Image search: [Google]
arinspit.png
150KB, 551x250px
hi, I'm an 18 year old newly out lesbian. I'm currently dating a girl, we've been together for about 2 months. the other day we were talking and i told her how i've never masturbated ever. She got a laugh out of this.

For fucks sake, I'm 18 and I've never masturbated ever. I've fingered a girl, but never myself. My girlfriend wants to get more physical but i feel a lot of shame thinking about her that way/her touching me that way. Part of me thinks thinks it's due to my upbringing (christian aka 'dont touch yourself or jesus will cry') or just some sort of fear.

Tips to get over this? tips to orgasm? I feel like i'm missing out on a pretty important part of life.
>>
>>5582751
Remember that you are a tiny human with tiny problems on a tiny planet in a vast and endless dark universe that doesn't give a fuck if you diddle your fiddle or not.
>>
>>5582751

first of all are you an actual female human? that's important.

second, why not just let her do whatever she wants to you, you're in a relationship, let her show you the way while you lie there and feel ashamed? Share your body, you dirty little girl

>PROTIP: shame is part of the fun
>>
>>5582835
OP here. I am in fact a human female. I even double checked and my vagina and boobs are still there. i guess i forgot to say "cis"
>>
it takes a lot of time to figure it out for yourself, and don't be surprised if there's a residual gross, guilt feeling right afterward the first few times.

i guess just realize there is literally nothing wrong with sex, pretty much everyone does it and in fact your relationship can get a lot closer through it.
>>
>>5582883
sorry just have to careful there's a lot of sneaky dudes calling themselves lesbians even on this board and that complicates the issue quite a bit. Anyway enjoy yourself and your gf and she does anything particularly naughty feel free to post it here
>>
I had the same problem. I was 20 when I got my first real girlfriend, and had a nearly identical conversation as the one you're describing. Be honest and tell her you need help figuring yourself out sexually. It'll probably be a huge turn-on for her, and you'll get to learn a little too. Just keep an open mind and remember that your body is gross. But so is every body in the world. Everyone has gross genitals and it's not stopping them. So just let loose and have fun.
>>
>>5583241
>Everyone has gross genitals
Bullshit, genitals aren't gross
>>
File: anonhelp.jpg (12KB, 239x210px) Image search: [Google]
anonhelp.jpg
12KB, 239x210px
>>5582751
first off. you have to know your own anatomy. the clitoris is right above the urethra, and in between the labia minora. here's a schematic... your welcome op. ^v^
>>
buy a hitachi magic wand and share it with her
>>
>>5583841
keep deluding yourself
>>
File: shiba.png (376KB, 458x418px) Image search: [Google]
shiba.png
376KB, 458x418px
First you have to get over your self-hatred or you'll never be relaxed enough to enjoy anything. Think about how often you see guys in the media and on 4chan joking about masturbating like it's nothing. Why is it different if you're a girl, why should there be shame? Iktf as I was raised Catholic but it's so fucking dumb once you think about it.
>god watching over wars, terrorism but nah I'm going straight to hell for consensually using the body god gave me

if you can get past the guilt than actually orgasming isn't hard at all. if you can't do it with your hands at first, there's stuff like laying under a bath faucet that's far easier. this site has a lot of help:

http://orgasmictipsforgirls.tumblr.com/post/34878043784/female-masturbation-and-sex-advice

gl OP
>>
File: 1436420880972.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1436420880972.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
I think anyone who doesn't masturbate by puberty is an idiot.

I dated a girl who was always horny as shit but refused to masturbate. Then she'd rage at me when I had to go out of town or got sick because I wasn't there to satisfy her. She was fucking insane anyway.

This isn't why I think young healthy people who don't masturbate are idiots, but it doesn't help.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.