[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are gay guys such whores?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 12

File: Australian BF.jpg (40KB, 414x350px) Image search: [Google]
Australian BF.jpg
40KB, 414x350px
Why are gay guys such whores?
>>
Bag yourself a chubby neckbear.

They'll never whore themselves out because they finally got someone after god knows how long and they'd rather saw off their own foot than rock the boat.
>>
File: 254813-640x480.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
254813-640x480.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
Men are whores. Gay dynamics are whores chasing whores. So theres a lot of whores.
>>
>tfw people think I'm a slut just because I'm gay
>only ever had sex once and it was after dating someone for weeks

please stop the ride mr conductor I am feeling slightly dizzy
>>
Woman are picky, placing a restraint on male promiscuity, this is absent with gays.
>>
File: 1444156664003.jpg (36KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1444156664003.jpg
36KB, 1280x853px
>>5582310
Be careful. The bear community has some of the kinkiest whores out there. As a whore who is experimenting with a lot of kinks I'd love to break in, but I'm a twink and my local bears generally don't do chasers.
>>
File: 14420867317630.jpg (437KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
14420867317630.jpg
437KB, 1280x1280px
>>5582322
I've never had sex because all gays in my country are total whores and I don't want to fuck whores because I'm not a sex toy
>>
File: tumblr_lb8c68NWG31qajvhv.gif (494KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lb8c68NWG31qajvhv.gif
494KB, 500x375px
>>5582342

For a virgin you sure are claiming to know a lot.

Just because you lack the social skills required to approach a normal human being and form a relationship doesn't mean those of us who can can't see right through your generalisations to the pathetic autistic, self hating manchild you really are.

"Everyone but me is a slut; that's why I'm alone." Keep telling yourself that kid.

>>>tumblr
>>
>>5582342
Sure, that's why. Sure.
>>
>>5582415
Yes, that's why. I can only have sex after a marriage.
>>
>>5582396
>form a relationship
You mean to say "friends with benefits" right? :^)
>>
>>5582444

No, I mean any relationship. Friendship, romantic relationship, fwb - literally any type of relationship.
>>
>>5582430
Just a reminder that gay "marriage" is a sham and "married" "couples" willingly cucking each other is why they seem to last so long.
>>
>>5582459
t. whore
>>
>>5582463
But gay men are whores :^)
>>
>>5582468
Yes. :3 I wish I were lesbian
>>
>>5582459
>gay marriages are less likely to end in divorce
>gay married couples are happier than hetero couples
somehow this proves gay marriages are a sham
>>
>>5582487
Cuckoldry is literally defeating the point of a marriage senpai.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2013/06/26/most_gay_couples_aren_t_monogamous_will_straight_couples_go_monogamish.html
>>
>>5582300
because sex is fun.163
>>
Conformation bias.
>>
File: 1445632543499.png (344KB, 467x453px) Image search: [Google]
1445632543499.png
344KB, 467x453px
>>5582396
I'm not the anon you responded too but fuck you too sir:

Negro, why the fuck do you have a pic from tumblr you fucking vile scumbag?

So you don't like people with autism, well fuck you then, at least I don't pretend to be a nice person(like you filthy normies), normies are the most superficial, cold, two faced faggots there are. It's really hard to find a normie that acts and does nice things without him/her working some kind of angle. You normies are literally the worst people, manipulation, lying, playing both sides, no loyalty, phony emotions, I could go on but I you get my drift.

I bet you'd be all nice and smiley to my autistic face but soon as your on the internet or I'm not in the room the real you starts to rise. People like you tend to be shit people.

I don't act or look autistic, people wouldn't think I am autistic unless I would tell them(which) I don't do, because then they'll start looking at you differently because they have this precieved notions of some shitcunt with Asperger that jerks off to Pokemon and Sonic the hedgehog. Nahh brah that ain't be brah, I only have atypical autism, which is a really mild form of autism and from telling ex-bosses and such I have autism I've seent that it was a big mistake because they'll start looking at you like they understand my diagnoses. I'll make it my duty to never ever let the word pass that I'm an autist because nobody actually likes people with autism and they will start looking at you like you're some useless fuckwid. If the diagnoses of autism gets around it will fucking ruin your reputation and people will stop respecting you and I reckon they won't even want nothing to do with people like me.

Fuck man you pissed me off and made me go on a scatter brained rant. Anyways I come off as aloof, not an autistmalist.
>>
>>5582620
What? You've had sex with 163 different partners? If you were a straight man that would be impressive.... but if you're a gay guy that should be something the minstery of health should be concerned about. Spreading STD's like a mentally ill person. I'm starting to think Sam Hyde was right about gay people.

I really don't want to have herpes on my lips. I really don't want a herpes dick.

I bet your number is pretty modest compared to the average gay guy.

I wish I could ungay myself... I don't want to become a bottom bitch... REEEE.... why does everything bad happen to me? why did I have to be gay of all the other guys?
>>
>>5582930
>163
i just accidentally typed the captcha next to my post.

do you really think 163 could ever be my number?

puh-lease what kind of prude you think I am. I'm going for the big 5 0 0 now

37 dicks to go
>>
File: sadevoir.png (136KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sadevoir.png
136KB, 300x300px
>>5582930
>I bet your number is pretty modest compared to the average gay guy.
You'd probably need at least that much to be considered sexually viable, considering. If you're not the Joshua Bell of sucking cocks by your 13th birthday, nobody wants you.

Why is being gay so fucking soul-crushing.
>>
>>5582342
so uhh why did the photographer need to include the movie poster in the wide shot? is that for future ebin minions maymays?
>>
>>5582953
Are gays really this shallow? I've only recently accepted that I was guy and I've gone to a lgbt therapist and he told me I was probably gay and not a bisexual. I'm just so afraid to go on grindr because I don't want people to know I'm gay and I don't want to feel like a hideous beast when I get rejected by guys who look worse than me.

Should I just wait till I'm shredded and can bench a decent amount of weight? I find it easy to gain muscle but harder to loose weight. I'm looking into clenbuterol for loosing that extra fat and when I plautue in my weight loss.

Since I've heard gays are worse than women when it comes to looks, isn't it a good idea to wait using grindr or going to gay bars until I'm swole and have a low bodyfat %?

Man gays seem like horrible people... so i gause the only thing to do is to over compensate for my shortcomings by making my body look better than 95% of gay men right?
>>
File: fuck-this-gay-earth-gif.gif (271KB, 210x131px) Image search: [Google]
fuck-this-gay-earth-gif.gif
271KB, 210x131px
>>5582992
>tfw you realise we really are mentally ill
thanks /pol/-senpai, for being right, again
>>
>>5582992
not all of gay men are shit don't do fuck and chuck apps like grindr, losing weight will make you feel better overall but getting shredded just to have some club queen isn't worth your time. just look after yourself and play the game eventually you'll find someone who isn't trash
>>
>>5583007
How so are we mentally ill? or are you saying that I'm mentally ill?
>>
>>5582992
>Man gays seem like horrible people.
tbqh they're just bitchy because they're cats in heat desperate for a good dicking

never take it personally tbbbbbbbbbqh
>>
>>5582300
You're thinking of bisexuals.
>>
>>5583119
I don't want to become a gay supreme gentleman. I've never really talked to a gay person, except my therapist, I'm kinda scared of them. I just can't shake this feeling that they're really judgmental and shallow people.

The therapist warned me about grindr and said that the guys there are really picky and brutal.

I have a really thin skin and rejection hits me really hard and affects my mood.
>>
>>5582992
>don't want people to know I'm gay
Please, die
>>
>>5583165
>I just can't shake this feeling that they're really judgmental and shallow people.
A lot of them are, because they're constantly surrounded by shallow creatures - women, mostly because men outcast gays at the first sign of homosexuality these days.

So don't use grindr, there are like a billion other dating apps if you REALLY want to use one.
>>
>>5583189
How retarded do you even have to be to turn men having a higher sex drive into some misogynist diatribe?
>>
>>5583165
>The therapist warned me about grindr and said that the guys there are really picky and brutal.

I've already told you this when you made a post about it the other day.

Grindr is a HOOKUP APP

That is, casual sex. When you're having casual sex, you only really care about what the other person looks like. It's even worse on apps like grindr because there are so many people in them that you can be as picky as you want.

So, if someone on Grindr turns you down, it's not because you are some kind of monster, it's because there people can be allowed to set their standars as high as they want.

That's why they can be 'brutal'

>I have really thin skin and rejection hits me really hard

This happens to everybody, anon. But you know how you learn to face rejection and grow a thicker skin? By facing it.

If you try to overcome your fear of rejection just by getting shredded, you will be likely to end up developing body dysmorphia.
>>
>>5583218
Oh yeah it's just a higher sex drive, you're toooootally right

>point out men outcast gays
>nothing
>call women shallow
>omg misogynist
tumblr off yourself ASAP
>>
>>5583172
What? Why? If people would think I'm gay it would only make it harder for me to make friends and socialize with people. I wouldn't be able to make male friends or a close bond with straight males because they would propably don't want to hang around me if they knew I was just a faggot. Also, I don't want to loose contact with my best friend because I don't know how he'll react. It's really hard for me to get to know people to begin with. It's not like I'll be able to hang around gay guys if I came out to everybody. I also don't want to ruin my chance of ever getting pussy again, because I still don't want to burn the pussy bridge yet because I haven't had enough experience in that department.

Why do you hate me so much? you have know idea how hard it is for me to socialize and make friends, I've autism, I'm very introverted, only one friend, I can only relate to other straight men.

Hell there was a guy who got caught with shittons of cp in one of my uni course and he was even popular and people seemed to like him and his autistic behavior, yet I'm just some piece of shit that people don't want to get to know and will choose socializing with pedophiles rather than wanting to get to know me.

Maybe you're right, maybe I should fucking die, I'm a pathetic excuse for a human being. Only way I ever am able to socialize with people is when I'm drunk, otherwise I'm afraid to talk.
>>
File: 1427239716439.jpg (81KB, 379x364px) Image search: [Google]
1427239716439.jpg
81KB, 379x364px
>>5583233

lol why are faggots so sensitive?
>>
File: Tumblr_mrc194ozcv1ro3mu9o1_500.gif (454KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_mrc194ozcv1ro3mu9o1_500.gif
454KB, 500x300px
>>
>>5583233
Then don't be gay, what's the problem? Be asexual. With your fat it wouldn't be very hard.

What shithole are you living in?
>>
>>5583264
I'm living in one of the Nordic countries(progressive shithole). I don't want to be asexual, i want to have homosexual relationships but i don't want to come out of the closet until i've actually done something gay and to see if I like it.

I'm not fat, im stalky and muscular. I already can hit up some people that want to have sex with me on grindr, but I feel like i'm not ready(mentally, since accepting gaydom is such a new thing to me).

i don't want to waste my prime sexual years jerking off instead of living life.
>>
>>5583321
You're fucked in the head

>>5583159
Bi-sluts are even worser whores.
>>
>>5583344
>You're fucked in the head
Why do you say that? Why are you being so mean?
>>
>>5583355
Because I want to strangle you
>>
>>5583364
But why? I can't be that horrible...
>>
>>5583321

Dude just experiment in secret or whatever, you're not obligated to tell anyone about your sexual encounters, gay or straight.
>>
>>5582897

Being half normy is the way to go.

Also there are plenty of decent normies, don't rush to demonize people whose motives you don't understand. I mean, do what you want, but that'll hold you back.
>>
File: ObMl6xF.png (185KB, 594x655px) Image search: [Google]
ObMl6xF.png
185KB, 594x655px
>>5582300
we're just as horny and slutty as straight men. It's just that we don't have to put up with courting women, and convincing them to have sex with us. Being a gay male is truly winning the jackpot in life.
>>
File: 1421880611579.png (487KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1421880611579.png
487KB, 900x900px
>>5583817
>Also there are plenty of decent normies
OUT
NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>5587875
And then you get AIDS
>>
>>5588389
what is a condom?
>>
>>5588395
something gays don't wear because bareback is lotsa funzzzz guuurl XD
>>
>>5588395
So you get blowjobs in condoms?
>>
>>5588407
...and also because they are bug chasers who want their neg holes pozzed
>>
>>5588389
AIDS isn't even the real problem, gonorrhea and skin transmitted diseases are.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.