[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will becoming a tranny make it easier to get a gf? So far I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: girls-holding-hands.jpg (22KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
girls-holding-hands.jpg
22KB, 500x333px
Will becoming a tranny make it easier to get a gf? So far I have a 0% success rate at securing kisses, hugs, instances of hand holding, or relationships as man.
>>
What on Earth gave you the idea that getting a girlfriend is going to be easier if you become trans? It's going to be at least as hard to get a cis girlfriend as before, and if you want a trans girlfriend chances are you can get one already, a lot of us are desperate as fuck.
>>
>>5577216
Clarification: that is unless the reason you haven't managed to relationship because of crippling dysphoria, in that case it might help. Otherwise, no.
>>
No kayla it won't make it easier
>>
>>5577185
Unless your dysphoria is causing a severe lack of confidence, or you're too feminine already for straight girls to be attracted to you, probably not. It may help you make friends with girls though, provided you're not creepy or anything.
>>
>>5577185
That's a pretty weird way to get chicks
>>
ITT: denial trannygirl tries to rationalize her transition by calling herself a beta male. Some of us have been here.
>>
>>5577185
dude...
transitioning just to get a gf is some seriously fucked up logic.
think about it.
the vast majority of the world is heterosexual, so you have some of the chances of finding a partner being cis and hetero.
the only better scenario would be if you were cis and bi.
if you are gay or lesbian your dating pool is small.
and if you are trans your dating pool/dating in general just fucking blows, and its very hard to find any worthwhile partner.

so in short... if you dont have gender dysphoria dont transition.

if you want to get laid or hold hands whatever you want that badly just hire a prostitute. just use protection bro
>>
>>5577185
there are like at least 20 str8s for every homo, what makes you think things will grt better?
>>
Well after coming out to my friends I had one guy try to kiss me, now I might've created a polygamist relationship between my friend and her boyfriend.
>>
>>5577185
Short answer: no. Long answer: Noooooooooooooo. Not by a long shot. Most women either softly despise or flat out hate trans women. Your dating pool will be reduced to other trannies and chasers and half of that already tiny group is out of the question if you like women. And don't get me started on the disproportionate amount of shit you'll get from your friends and family/society.

Jesus, how could anyone be so autistic to not understand just how bad an idea this is.
>>
>>5577185
you don't become a tranny to get a girlfriend. you either identify as a specific gender or you don't. you should just smile more. women like when men are confident, smiling is a huge part of that. not alot of guys get that. just smile, be confident, and be yourself. also, im a transgender, and it makes me a little upset that you would force yourself to be someone else to get laid.
>>
>>5577562
And most homo girls (although Kinsey scale 6 girls are rare) aren't into MTFs. Many bi girls aren't either.
It really is a niche.
>>
File: 1408312346814.gif (3MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1408312346814.gif
3MB, 360x360px
>>5577216
>>5577229
>>5577254
>>5577261
>>5577368
>>5577388
>>5577558
>>5577562
>>5577809
>>5577919
>>5577966
>>5577999
>falling for the bait this hard
>>
>>5577185
This can't be a serious question. No obviously.
>>
>tfw ever since I transitioned my dating pool opened up tremendously

all u gotta do is be pretty and moderately passable, and move to a liberal place. Then everyone will water their mouths when they see you because everyone wants a piece of qt tranny butt
>>
File: alison-brie-animated-gif-166.gif (808KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
alison-brie-animated-gif-166.gif
808KB, 250x250px
>>5577185

I've thought about this too desu. Girls seem to have life on easy mode in general, I've seen people post dating site results on /r9k/ where they use a morbidly obese ugly woman for a profile picture and they get a thousand times the number of responses an average looking man gets. Maybe someday I'll cave in to the temptation of free food and drinks, everybody enjoying my company and holding doors open for me, preferential hiring at job interviews, protection from bullies by nearby white knights, and sex and relationships on demand.
>>
>>5577185
No it will make it will make it worse. 90% of women are attracted to men, so you will really hurting your odds

now if your a tranny, your a tranny and transitioning is the best way to do. if your not, don't you wouldn't last a month as a woman if your not one on the inside
>>
>>5577185

No, it won't make getting a girlfriend easier.

But it will let you get a boyfriend more easily.
>:^)
>>
why wouldnt it?
you open yourself up to straight women, bi women, and lesbians to some degree
you just choose to go out in boymode or girlmode
>>
>>5577185
hahahahahahaha are you serious? Hell no, of course it won't.

Straight cis men have the easiest time picking up women, by far, because most women are straight. Lesbians have to seek out the 5-10% of women who like other women, and for trans women there's an even narrower percentage of women interested in them.

If you're having trouble picking up women as a straight cis man, you're definitely going to have trouble picking up women as a trans woman. (Unless it's a situation like >>5577229 described, but that doesn't seem likely from what you've said.)
>>
>>5579688
yea but ew gross who wants one of dose
>>
>>5578084
Trolling and truth are one.

Why do you think an overwhelmingly disproportionate amount of transwomen are lesbians?
>>
>>5579757
>"overwhelmingly disproportionate"
Where are you getting this from?
>>
>>5577185
My personal experience says yes.
>>
>>5579757
Because people born male are more likely to be attracted to women? Whatever causes gender dysphoria doesn't seem to have much correlation to whatever determines sexual orientation.
>>
>>5579071
>90% of women are attracted to men
Which trans can't really compete with due to the lack of masculinity, confidence and other traits that women find attractive in men.
>>
>>5579792
Trans women can't compete with straight men when it comes to straight women because they're women. Women can be confident, and even masculine, but they're really crappy at being men... considering they're women.
>>
File: Depression.jpg (1MB, 1694x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Depression.jpg
1MB, 1694x1133px
>>5579753

A deficiency of vitamin D can cause depression, anon.
>>
>Will becoming a subset of the population with the smallest available dating pool possible make it easier to get a girlfriend? My personality will still be shit, my body and face will be even uglier, I will be even more socially retarded because I don't know the skills from a childhood as a girl either, and I will suddenly be suicidal and bitter because my body image does not match my internal identity.

This is what OP honestly believes. This is what he is "trolling" with in his "brilliant" "satire".
>>
>>5579857
Good joke. The closest thing to a woman a transwoman can be is a previously gay man, who is so feminine that he decides to become female.

Transbians/fetishists have been observed to be unnaturally feminine acting in their mannerisms. Just because you dress and look like a woman, doesn't mean you have the socialization that they've had. You still walk like a man and think like a man, besides your paraphilia telling you otherwise.

Here's the thing. You don't go 18 years as a straight, masculine man and decide, "wow, I'm repressing my femininity!". A feminine gay guy wouldn't be able to fake masculinity for long. Masculine/feminine is something you are or aren't.
>>
>>5579784
>Whatever causes gender dysphoria doesn't seem to have much correlation to whatever determines sexual orientation.
There seems to be some correlation between the two - mtfs are usually said to be 33% gay, 33% straight, 33% bi and 1% asexual, which doesn't match either cis men or cis women (except for the asexual part) but is rather somewhere in between. Mtfs are far more likely to be attracted to women than cis women are, but still less likely than cis men.
>>
>>5582451
denial and repression is real

people can go an entire lifetime and never be true to themselves
>>
>>5582523
Right, but I'm talking personality wise. You will notice an effeminate gay guy or a butch lesbian a mile away. Not just from how they dress, from how they walk and talk. You don't go years faking masculinity or femininity in public. What you can fake, is the desire to present yourself as a man, or a woman, but society drills your mannerisms into you at a very young age.

So many transexuals put up this fake mask of hypermasculinity and hyperfeminity after transitioning, so they're able to fit in more with the gender they decide they are. Most of the time, these people just end up looking terribly uncomfortable because again, they're trying to fake themselves out of their own natural tendencies, by forcing themselves to take on the mannerisms of their chosen gender..
>>
>>5582603
I faked it. I was effeminate and bullied constantly and abused at home and I just played along. I learned to hide, how to act like a boy and look like one and puberty turned me into a stranger. I lied to myself and everyone else for years.
>>
>>5582603
I tried to fake masculinity for years and thought i did it well. didn't realise i was a complete dramatic flaming faggot. no-one told me i was coming off as an effeminate dick-liker until i started transitioning and no-one was surprised. everyone knew i was a faggot the whole time when i didn't even know. life is funny
>>
File: 1410932138868.jpg (201KB, 1005x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1410932138868.jpg
201KB, 1005x1006px
>>5577254
>No kayla it won't make it easier
>>
File: become.png (339KB, 635x558px) Image search: [Google]
become.png
339KB, 635x558px
>>5577185
Become your own girlfriend, OP.
>>
>>5583031
sadly, I think this is my case.
I'm going to get a gf and prove myself wrong
>>
>>5582404

>My personality will still be shit, my body and face will be even uglier

But lots of transgirls are really attractive and also it seems like there's less pressure to take the lead in social situations if you're a girl trying to meet someone vs. if you're a guy.
>>
>>5583065
"A lot of" isn't "the majority of". If you're a girl trying to meet MEN, maybe you can be more passive. But if you're a lesbian you'll need to initiate way harder than a man does normally even, because you need to figure out her sexual orientation. And if you're a transbian, you need to figure out she's cool with your dick at the same time before you even flirt.

You would willingly be going from
>step 1: find woman
>step 2: hit on woman

To:
>step 1: find woman
>step 2: non-creepily find out if woman is interested in other woman (your odds of this being true, even if you figure out a way to do this perfectly: 10% at best, 2% at worst depending on your area)
>step 3: non-creepily find out if this woman is attracted to trans woman (your odds of this being true, even if you figure out a way to do this perfectly: definitely much lower than 100%)
>step 4: hit on woman

You are willingly limiting your dating pool to the percentage of women that is both interested in dating women and willing to date trans women, which is a small subset of about 5% of the women you'd have available to you as a straight guy.

Literally the stupidest thing I have read all year, fuck off OP.
>>
>>5583121
The year is still new. Perhaps 2016 will yet see OP cast down from his throne.
>>
Assuming you get tittie skittles anon to be more feminine and get a gf.
You will start to feel the sissying effects of estrogen.
Your muscles will shrink.
You'll start complaing your boobs hurt.
All of a sudden you'll find guy clothes boring and ugly and be obsessed with girly clothes.
You'll start invinsioning a big muscular man grabbing you at the waist with his big rough hands while fucking you into oblivion doggy style.
You'll be thirsty for his cum.
Then you'll remember the last time you thought about sticking your now permantly shrunken limp penis that now stays dormant in the little neon pink stripped underwear you have on was months ago.

You'll want nothing more than a friend ship with a girl.
You'll want a girl to talk about how some man was sliding his dick in and out of your ass the other night. And how much you loved it.
So you ask will being a tranny increase the chances of you get gf?
Idk you tell me.
TLDR bored on my lunch break.
>>
>>5578239
>all u gotta do is be pretty and moderately passable

This rules out most trans people. Thanks for triggering me as well.
>>
>>5583417
Well it was a cute microfic. I commend you on a lunch well spent.
>>
I never understand how people have a hard time meeting others.

I'm not passable but I'm open and I've had no problem finding dates with women. Men are harder to find for more than just sex but there out there.

What are you guys doing wrong? Not trolling honestly.
>>
>>5583537

They are*

Or is it maybe a lot of people on 4chan struggle with social situations?
>>
>>5583417
Tfw have this fetish. Guess I gotta become a woman to appease my fetish.
>>
>>5583417

Is that AGP?
>>
>>5583641
Yes my friend. The sissy fetish is the most extreme form of AGP.
>>
>>5583543
>Or is it maybe a lot of people on 4chan struggle with social situations?
You've won the figuring out the obvious problem award.

We have a smaller dating pool than cis people, even cishomos, but that's not the same thing as it being impossible, or even unlikely to find someone if you look.
>>
>>5583530
Lol thanks.
In all honesty.
I'm a mtf.
Pre hrt used to be bi.
Now being on it for 10+ months I only want to be plowed by guys and want nothing with girls.
>>
>>5583984
I'm kind of worried this'll happen to me. Being bi is SO convenient. I'd rather not give it up, but pretending to be attracted to women if I'm not would be cruel.

Hopefully I can at least keep a strong attraction to androgynous people in general. C'mon brain, don't lose this fight!
>>
>>5577185
In my mid-teens, before I repressed everything, I figured I should stay a boy if I wanted a girlfriend. My first girlfriend was a quarter of a century later. Is that winning?
>>
>>5583705

It seems like the obvious answer given that like I said I know that I live as a woman and don't pass and I have had very little trouble securing dates/ltrs/sex. It has to be their personalities or not putting themselves out there.

It just strikes me as odd honestly. If you're very lonely just find someone... Even horrendous looking people find partners.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>>5583537

>I never understand how people have a hard time meeting others.

Normies pls leave.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.