[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking send me to mars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: Rowan_Blanchard.jpg (1MB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Rowan_Blanchard.jpg
1MB, 1067x1600px
Another straight teenage girl came out as "queer" today.

This isn't what David Bowie died for. I don't hate straight people but please STAY IN YOUR FUCKING LANE! Be an ally, be a friend, but don't try to tack on your dumb ass letter to the LGBTBBQ because we've still got enough shit to deal with .

What do you guys think about this shit? I mean, its been common for teenagers to claim they are somehow "queer" ever since I was one myself. First, everyone claimed to be "bi" because it was edgy and cool and then now its "queer" and other gender special bullshit.
>>
>>5573230
You need to shut the fuck up; go eat a dick.
>>
challenging the assumption of heterosexuality is a good thing op
>>
yeah people need to find their own revolution. I feel.
>>
File: 1448124989288.jpg (84KB, 441x559px) Image search: [Google]
1448124989288.jpg
84KB, 441x559px
>>5573236
I WILL BECAUSE I AM ACTUALLY A FAGGOT AND I ENJOY IT!
>>5573238
It's not challenging anyone's assumptions when the person in question is in fact heterosexual. And what's wrong with being hetero anyway? I say its better to challenge the assumption that all homosexuals are the same.
>>
>>5573230
She does look suspicious though. She might eventually end up gay instead of straight you know.

Teenagers do ridiculous shit all the time, just ban them from the internet so they don't have to embarass themselves and trigger everyone else
>>
>>5573230
>I've only ever liked boys
>I DON'T LIKE LABELS THOUGH SO I'M TOTALLY QUEER
>>
Pic related I'm guessing?
>>
>>5573230
I thought David Bowie did the exact same thing, coming out as gay then later realizing he was just straight?
>>
>>5573321
he came out as bi, later said he was straight, came out as bi again and saying that he wasn't straight and just regretted coming out publically iirc
>>
>>5573230
>What do you guys think about this shit?

I think it's perfectly normal for teenagers to experiment with sexuality, I think all women are bisexual, I think all men would be bisexual if being "gay" weren't hammered into us to be "weak, bad, evil, gross" at a young age.

Please note that when I say "bisexual" I don't mean "attracted to everyone", I mean "attracted to a person on a case by case basis wherein gender is not really a factor".

- bifag
>>
>>5573344
Bifag here, thats a dumb point. Some people are completely straight, regardless of what society "hammers into them". Being straight is just as natural as being gay.
>>
>>5573317
Yeah, pic related, she seems pretty pretentious to be honest, only 14 and she's already saying all this shit on her twitter, I kind of agree with OP on this one.
>>
>>5573230
This is what happens when you define human value by level of oppression. Sleep in the bed you made.
>>
>>5573395
None of us made this bed, retard. Unlike feminism, sjws, #blacklivesmatter, etc most legbutts don't want to be seen as special snowflakes that are poor oppressed people. We want simply to be seen as everyone else and fit into society. That has been the core of the gay rights movement since the 70's

its just faggots and teenage girls like in OP's example that ruin it for the rest of us and give us a bad name.
>>
>>5573230
I don't give a shit about Bowie but it rankles me to hear a girl who has only ever liked boys but just "doesn't want to label herself" using the word queer. I'm not convinced that's really her word to reclaim...
>>
>>5573417
It isn't. The irony is totally lost on her that she doesn't want a label but still chooses the one that is completely wrong for her. If anything, she's straight-but-not-narrow or heteroflexible or maybe just a little bi curious.
>>
>>5573230
what the hell is a queer
>>
>>5573524
If you have a mirror, I can show you one.
>>
>>5573524

it used to mean just a gay person but now the fucking breeders have taken it for themselves to mean like... "straight but into the gay scene" if... that makes any sense. At least I think that's what it means now.

My sister identifies as it. And she's a full-blown absolute straight girl. She just likes gay (male) culture.
>>
>>5573417
Maybe she has never liked specific girls, but can tell that they make her heart go all a-flutter. That's kinda how I was/am. There still haven't been any girls I would point to and say "yes, I want to date this specific individual" but it's obvious to me that I like girls as a group and have never reacted to guys, individually or as a group, in the same way. I'm not really sure how to explain it... Maybe think about a time in your life when you were okay being single and no one was really on your radar, and how that didn't make you suddenly not gay/bi.
So, in her defense, you don't need to have had crushes on girls (and maybe she has but doesn't feel comfortable admitting it... "Queer" has been reclaimed so many times over that people more readily call themselves that than any other word) to know you're not straight.

I dunno, honestly the whole extreme suspicion over young girls who say they're not straight doesn't sit well with me. Yeah, some might say it to be cool and progressive and hot, and I completely understand where the frustration comes from, but also how many of us here have told people that we're gay/bi/queer and heard "no, you're not." Which is what OP is doing.

And at the end of the day, I would rather people were pretending to be gay than pretending to be straight. It's interesting that the thing that people would try so hard to hide for fear of assault and death and etc, is now the thing that people are trying to falsely claim. It's a shitty thing to do, sure, but we're lucky to be living in an age where it's ~cool~ rather than some of the truly awful alternatives.
>>
>>5573562
I made that comment because I was reading her statement about how she's ever only liked boys as more like "I've only been attracted to boys." I didn't interpret it as being about crushes. I might be wrong, or she might be holding something back. And I see your points about pretending to be gay vs needing to pretend to be straight. But I'm sorry: that word when combined with her statement about only liking boys made my hair all stand on end.
>>
>>5573230
i hate it. it used to be that you could at least use "queer" in a positive, sort of, defiant way, but now you cant even do that. if you hear the word now 99% of the time its by someone who wants your blood or by a SJW talking about ~queer issues~ and the ~queer~ community, which is apparently just a synonym for the LGBTQRPASINDOT "community" (i.e. literally everyone)
>>
Fuck allies, fuck straight people claiming to be 'queer', fuck 'pan'sexuals, demi-sapio-otherkin niggers and all that trash. Just fuck everything.

We need to rename it to LGBTNSDAP and I'll be first in line to join the Tranny-SS agaimst these fucktards.
>>
>>5573230
Stop using the word "ally" unironically first. It just makes you look retarded, waging some imaginary tumblr war in your head. It's really stupid. "Friend" or "supporter" are regular people words.
>>
>>5573230
>ally
TUMBLR
U
M
B
L
R
>>
>>5573230
Can i go to Mars first? I want to be the first space pirate
>>
Bitch please, don't be so dumb. No one would choose to be or pretend to be lgbt related because we get so much hate. Just please. And like why even lie about who u are lol.
>>
>>5575170
Not true. In my "straight" days I used to pretend I was gay around hot girls, so they wouldn't see me as a threat and I'd be more likely to be able to "experiment" with them. It actually worked.

Then I finally realized I was bi and if I put myself in the perspective of a girl being fucked, it aroused me insanely. Still, depending on the girls you're around and the way you look, pretending you're gay is a good way to get in their pants :)
>>
>>5575179
not same anon but,

so you first thought you were gay and then found out you were bi?
How long did it take you to figure it out and how did you finally know?
>>
>>5573349
Agreed, though I think bisexuality or 'exceptions' are much more common than people want to admit.

>>5573335
Bi can get complicated, because sometimes you'll think you're all in, then you go through a period where you are so into someone of one gender that you don't explore those feelings or seek experiences as much.

In all honesty, I think society puts too much emphasis on having a sex orientation as an identity or a gender as an identity. You're basically a sack of human flesh with reproductive organs that have very little to do with your interests, pleasures, and preferences if you divorce your sense of self from society's expectation of you.
>>
>>5576455
Agreed. I think the only thing that matters is "Am I able to get it up for a woman?", if so, fuck everything else. The guy could be a flaming cocksucker for all it matters. If he is able to ejaculate into a vagina, it's fair game.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.