[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it even worth it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 81088856.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
81088856.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
if you will never pass, are totally unfeminine, but still have ridiculous dysphoria about your gender...

what do you even do? how do you just accept life as it is-- despite mad dysphoria
>or do you just like wither away and die
>>
You don't actually have gender dysphoria
>>
>>5572911
>>5572933
This. Just snap out of it.
>>
>>5572933
>>5572938
How?
Why do I want to be a girl. Why do I identify internally as a female?

How do you snap out of it..... like what the fuck
>>
>>5572911
The concept of passing is stupid but also you're almost certainly wrong about not being able to pass, pretty much anyone can. But still it matters how YOU feel not how anyone else feels.
>>
>>5573024
hon pls
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n5arkxxclv1r53rlu.png (83KB, 272x261px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n5arkxxclv1r53rlu.png
83KB, 272x261px
>>5573024
>The concept of passing is stupid
>>
>>5573024
If passing didn't matter nobody would do hormones, wear makup, learn mannerisms, or do voice therapy.
kill yourself
>>
>>5573024
Social transition is pointless without passing
>>
>>5572938
how the fuck do you 'snap out of it'???
>>
File: 8421275643_f81a3d393b_b.jpg (314KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8421275643_f81a3d393b_b.jpg
314KB, 768x1024px
>>5573024
>The concept of passing is stupid
>>
Hormones help a lot with dysphoria even if you don't socially transition. They're pretty much the only thing that's even remotely effective... you just have to be willing to accept sterility, boobs, and possibly looking slightly femmy as side effects.

Other than that... all you can really do is suppress the dysphoria and keep yourself busy in the hopes of keeping it suppressed. It's not the most effective strategy, but it's all we really have right now other than transitioning.
>>
>>5572911

look into cognitive behavioral therapy. Its very possible to change your mind on purpose with directed action and some help.
>>
>>5572911
I just came out to a couple of my friends and my therapist and psychiatrist. I am miserable and I don't want to feel that way anymore. I can go to an informed consent clinic and go on HRT and try to become the woman I want to be. I am balding, so I guess I will figure out how to wear a wig. I am fat so I will work on losing weight. I don't know anything about makeup so I will practice in secret until I feel ready to go out in public. And I can change my mind at any time if I want to. It's a process and all I have to do now is start.
>>
>>5576901
I am thinking about getting on atleast spiro and low dose e and just hiding the effects. I really hate my fucking muscles and masculineness(?).

Even if I will never pass atleast i can feel a little more comfortable being myself.

>>5577207
Thats the position I was in when I was 16.
I came out to therapist and family and then was literally a appointment away from hormones.
Then i freaked out.

Now I am 20.
>>
>>5577213
I am 30 and I have thought about it for years. I spent so much time worrying about how I will look and if I will pass and how people will treat me and so on and never really thought about the fact that I obviously wanted to do it. Most people don't think about transitioning to the opposite gender. Maybe it's just a fantasy or escapism but the heart of it for me is the fact that I look in the mirror and I know that's not me. It's a disguise I wear and I can't imagine myself happy while in disguise. Maybe I will change my mind but the first step is to admit that I think about it and want to do it, and then do something about it.
>>
>>5572911
I'm killing myself
>>
>>5577563
Why?
I may join you tho desu.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.