[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male anal???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: hmmm.jpg (1MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
1MB, 3008x2000px
Straight man here to ask is buying a dildo for anal a bad idea. Been looking into getting one for a while, but concerned that it may go to waste.

Fingernails and the shape of fingers get in the way, yet I still get some form of pleasure from the act.
>>
>>5572640
It's an extremely bad idea. I hear it makes mustard gas.
>>
>>5572653
pls go
>>5572640
>Straight man here to ask is buying a dildo for anal a bad idea
no, why would it be? Just by one that's flared at the bottom, cuz you really don't want to end up at the ER because you have a dildo intended for women stuck up your ass.
Also, you might want to buy a smaller size first though. Like 18cm tops. That's like 7 inches. get some lube while you're at it.

So here's your list:
7 inches long, tops.
Flared at the bottom, so it cannot slide into your anus
Lube.

That's it, you're golden. For the record, I have never used a dildo before, so I'm just pulling this out of my ass, but I had watched an educational video once on youtube? Somebody with actual experience might want to back me up on this?
>>
>>5572734
7 inches is pretty long
Your prostate is only a few inches in so a dildo that's like 5 to 6 is more than adequate and better suited to beginners.

Also only buy real silicone (lookup if it's been tested because generally when it says it's silicone there's a good chance they're lying), glass (Pyrex ideally), or stainless steel.
Those are the only safe materials. There will be lots of other dildos of course but the majority of dildos are made with unhealthy materials since it's an unregulated market.
>>
I know a straight guy who's married to this girl who puts buttplugs in him so I guess go for that. You can probably google butt plug for straight guy and come up with a bunch of products tailored to that particular... uh... activity.
>>
>>5572757
>7 inches is pretty long
is it?
I'm kind of half a virgin but still. The guy I gave blowjobs to, had a 7 inch dick and I thought it was quite small. I wished he had like a 9 or 10 inch dick.
>>
>>5572871
Did he actually have a 7 inch dick? Did you yourself measure it?
I haven't exactly slept around much but I've found the majority of guys lie about their size.
>>
>>5572871
Seven inches is very small, the average is about 11 inches
>>
>>5572640
Get an aneros helix

It's technically not a dildo but you can simply flex your sphincter while it's in you to give you an orgasm.
>>
>>5573029
no, but my own dick is like 6,3 inches, which I had measured. His was bigger. I mean, it wasn't bad or anything. I just kinda wanted to gag on it, have trouble keeping my jaw open, that sort of thing.
Instead I pretty much was able to give a decent blowjob without any major issues on the first try. It was..dissapointing. Though I did started to gag when he came in my mouth. That was kinda gross. I have no idea why others like the taste.
Plus I imagine if I hadn't had any trouble giving a blowjob, my ass would certainly be able to accomodate a bigger size too, wouldn't it? A 9 inch cock would sounds perfect to me.
>>
File: HJWawLk.gif (1MB, 290x224px) Image search: [Google]
HJWawLk.gif
1MB, 290x224px
>>5572734
>I'm just pulling this out of my ass
>>
File: 1451160490115.jpg (26KB, 338x290px) Image search: [Google]
1451160490115.jpg
26KB, 338x290px
>>5574063
I had been awake for 26 hours when I wrote that post. I swear to god I had no intention of punning it up.

turned out alright though
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.