[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay Military feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: 68451338.jpg (283KB, 990x697px) Image search: [Google]
68451338.jpg
283KB, 990x697px
Do any of you have baes in the military?

How do you feel when they're away or on duty?
>>
>>5568179
I miss him and I'm always a bit nervous about fucking up and getting my downstairs neighbour pregnant
>>
File: barra.jpg (59KB, 561x438px) Image search: [Google]
barra.jpg
59KB, 561x438px
>>5568179
Being in the military is not honorable by any means. Most soldiers don't even get the opportunity for combat and just work behind the scenes doing minor prep jobs for those who actually do go into combat. That being said, most individuals in the military are just sucking off the financial teet that is the military service because they are for a better word hopeless. They have no importance in this world because they are mentally deficient. They have no talent in anything other than being obedient and being told what to do with no personal view on the order being given. Most, but not all of those registered in the military do not have a passion in life, they don't know what they want to do in life. Which is why they were confronted after graduating high school because most young individuals who graduate high school don't have a single clue what they are going to do with their lives and they'd rather take the easy way out and have someone tell them what to do, since it requires no strain of thought to proceed being a puppet on a string.
>>
>>5568179
>tfw no militay bf
>no bf whatsoever
>>
>>5568714
TRUTH!
>>
>>5568714

Did somebody get denied?

First off most don't make a lot of money, yes they are given some nice things for being in, but not like being handed a 6 figure job.

Your work hours are longer than any other job. If you get a call at midnight to show up to work, you don't have a choice.

I know more people in the military with bachelor's and masters than outside it.

A lot of jobs require more intelligence than you even realize, but you do get the dumb fucks.

The goverment teet isn't that rewarding u less you work your ass off to get to a high rank and do a minimum of 20 years.

A lot of military isn't in direct combat roles, this is true, but you can't run a modern Army if everyone is strictly infantry or other combat arms. But at the same time you can't just say to an enemy that you're not infantry so you can't fight the.

Sure a lot of people join right out of high school because they want college money or are not sure what to do in life, but it's far from a picnic.
>>
File: 3.jpg (119KB, 500x731px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
119KB, 500x731px
>>5569393
not the one you're replying to,

But you still perpetuate imperialism and conflict. Being in the U.S military means you support violence, torture, murder of innocents and tyranny of the state. It's disgusting.

>inb4 the predictable but muh "I protect freedom and ur ass from the commies :-DDD"
First of all nobody has asked you to. Second of all I'm not even American, so there's that.
>>
>>5569575

Good, maybe I'll get to come to your cunt soon too and do all of those things.
>>
I'm in the Army and haven't managed to maintain a stable relationship for almost a decade due to so much TDY/Ftxs/JRTC/NTC and deployments. Money is alright for a single guy with no dependents. I've been in both combat arms and REMF units, both have a pretty solid split between smart, decent people and lazy shitbags. We have just short of a million soldiers in the US and everybody joins for different reasons; some are patriotic, some for a paycheque, some because it's a family tradition. Very few are chomping at the bit to slay bodies down range and most of those lose their moxie after their first contact. Even in combat arms units most of our time is pointless paperwork and garrison tasking BS.

Since I'm not at 20 years yet the DOD could decide tomorrow to kick my ass to the curb and I'd have no recourse. The days of "everybody with a pulse" are gone since the wars are winding down. Retention Control is getting a lot of fuckers and promotion points are crazy for most jobs. Lots of high speed e4's and buck sgts getting the boot because they can't hit 798.

I forgot what I was talking about but relationships in the military are tough
>>
If a guy I was with joined the army, I'd dump him right then and there. I'm not putting up with that bs just because he wants to go get killed by some pricks halfway across the world.
>>
>>5568714
In other words, people with jobs. Unlike the social elite citizens who lurk 4chan on a weekday.
>>
>>5569575
Why only U.S. military? I would say that the military is basically synonymous with violence, that's why they have all the guns and shit.
>>
>>5569575
Except the main purpose of a military is to deter others from attacking you. You're supporting your countries right to exist.
Generally it's just muslims that attack other countries with no casus belli and use their military for tyrrany.
>>
>>5568179
I am in.
It was hard enough to keep a relationship the first time around.

Now my on/off again boyfriend is getting ready to enter.

Going to be a rough time.
>>
File: 1453146572087608904994.jpg (769KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1453146572087608904994.jpg
769KB, 2240x1344px
>>5568714
Lol, found the jealous civilian. I dont even address idiots like this.

As a gay, combat veteran (6 years Army), I can't say I ever met any other fags. Or at least, no obvious ones. I did do stuff on gaurd duty once with another soldier. Dide was about dumb as nails though, even by infantry standards.
>>
>>5569575
Can we pass this idiot off to ISIS and see how much he cries for someone to help?

Huuurrr, without the military, all the evil ppls would turn nice and not bother us!!! Durrrr
>>
>>5570005
I was replying to an U.S soldier hence the wording. But yes it applies to others too.
>>5570054
>Except the main purpose of a military is to deter others from attacking you.
Would you like a tinfoil hat with that comment?
>Generally it's just muslims that attack other countries with no casus belli and use their military for tyrrany.
oops. somebody hasn't been playing attention at school when they talked about U.S history.

sage
>>
>>5570289
edgy

So tell me then, why do other countries have armed forces?
>>
>>5570289
Dude, please tell me you are baiting. No one is this stupid...
>>
>>5570307

Here is the thing about life overall and any military.

People remember every single mistake and cherry pick a few examples of bad soliders.
A military is made up of people, you get the same dumb ass holes in it as you do in the civilian world.

And most of the time when people point out America, well yeah, the goverment does shit it shouldn't at times, but that is any country that has the power to do so.

Pretty much all first world countries have clauses in their military that a solider(s) can disobey an unlawful order without retaliation.

A prime example is a few months ago the Army was trying to kick out special forces guys that stopped the rape of a young boy. It is now a legal battle that is in favor of them stopping that.
>>
>>5570426
This.
>>
>>5570289
The majority of those had a valid casus belli that was internationally recognized. Actually I think the only time the US didn't was in Iraq.
>>
>>5570465
I think you mean these
↓↓
>>5568714
>>
>>5570518
No, I don't. I actually respect the military, and I'm a veteran. I also know the importance of a strong military because I'm not a whiney, sheltered, suburban democrat that thinks I know what the world is like.
>>
I feel sad, lonely.

>tfw no one to hug you at night.

>THINKING HE MIGHT BE KILLED

>TFW DOGGO IS THE ONLY MEMORY HAVE OF HIM

;;
>>
FUCK

*I HAVE OF HIM
>>
>>5570570
may I ask what a conservative vetaran is doing on an LGBT imageboard on 4chan? This is but a cesspool of filth and indecency.
>whiney, sheltered, suburban democrat
True, our young and supple minds have been corrupted by the false promises of liberalism and pacifism. You will not find many sympathisers here, sir. Woe, we are but hippies and sodomites. Flee, before your mind is overtaken by dangerous ideas or, heaven forbid, even attractions!

>tl;dr get with the times or gtfo grandpa. us young liberal whippersnappers care very little for your antics.
>>
>>5569393
> work hours longer than any other job
Only if you get send out
> lot of jobs require intelligence
You need a bachelor or higher for that
> high rank is rewarding
No it isn't, if you're actually doing a hard function like you were claiming above you would be making way more in business life.
> far from a picnic
agreed

About the intellect thing, in the Netherlands over here they deny people if they think they are too smart since they can be a danger in a group process or a danger if they start thinking much. Any reason why you might started thinking more is a reason for decline. They also go through skype and whatsapp chats if you're applying for officer functions and they might send someone out to check on you or your supposed network of friends. Just what I know from here.

But defense over here has been cutting for a very long time so it is pretty hard to get in, which is ridiculous since the jobs at defense pay like absolute garbage. Fuck off with 2.4k pre taxes as officer that shit is just retarded for something that requires a bachelor or higher. Then they complain they can't find someone for IT and spamm tv with commercials.... duh you must be a retard to go into defense when the starting salary for CS majors is somewhere between 2800-3800 euro a month over here. You also need 1.5 year of training in which you earn only like 1485 a month lol (gets taxed to around 900).

>>5570660
You'd be surprised at who browses 4chan from my experience it could be anyone from literal retards to phd students.

The whiney sheltered suburban democrat type is one of the most annoying ones to deal with. These people can praise Allah and fuck off.
>>
I refuse to ever have a boyfriend who is perfectly fine with being in the US military. Or any other military, really.
I realize that an army is ultimately a good thing, but being with someone who's completely fine with killing people, perhaps many, many people, is just too disturbing of an idea.
>>
>>5571020
>I realize that an army is ultimately a good thing
How? You reject the possibility of getting together with someone who is fine with killing people. Then you should also reject the army, since they do the same thing just on a grander scale.
>>
>>5570819
Veteran here, yeah what you said is only half true though.... There are positives to being, or having been in the military.

>0 college debt
>Most loyal friends on earth
>Shitty, but free healthcare
>Preferencial hiring in lots of places
>Traveled the world rather early

Ot has its ups and downs, but Id do ot again. And no, we aren't "brainwashed". Thats some hollywood bullshit.
>>
>tfw when gay but also Nationalistic and surround by limp wrist tumblr cunts
>tfw considering voting Trump and gay because he's the only one who says fuck all about vets
>>
>>5573191

I'm with you, although I made up my mind about voting for Trump months ago. His support for our vets was no small part of that.
>>
>>5570660
Lol, you really are a moron.

>Things my beong gay has anything to do with my politics.

You know people like you are the laughing stock of this generation right? The stupid, ignorant little college liberal that thinks everything his hippie professor is absolute gold. You are a litteral walking cringe fest to anyone who knows shit about politics. I'd love to ypur face when you realize the world isnt full of puppies and kitties and disbanding militaries would result in mass chaos and bloodshed, much more and for a longer period than any war.

>B-but if there are no militaries there would be no wars a-and rainbows would shine and children would dance on chocolate rivers with gumdrop smiles! Yay pacifism!

Lol, get the fuck out of here, and go see some of the confilcs nations. Until then, your opinion is nothing.

>Not knowing a huge portion of /lgbt/ are conservative as fuck.

Also, your a newfag for thinking that.
>>
>>5573197
Fellow Trumpian here. Cheers guys.
>>
>>5571073
Thats not true. The military, and jobs within the military have multiple, multiple puropses.
>>
Ive been in the Navy for 3 years straight out of high school. Im in stationed in Japan but I don't like Asian guys because they're are super timid. Every guy I try to actually date just wants to have sex and go about fucking anyone else. Military dating ia hard :(
>>
I know plenty of military lesbians, and most of them are pretty fucked up but all of the ones I know are drowning in pussy. Never met a military gay guy.
>>
>>5569393
Well in standard wars, depending on your role you can say you can't fight and the enemy is supposed to at least take you quietly.

But rules of war don't seem to apply much in current conflicts.
>>
>>5573222
So you are okay that the military exists, but you are horrified anyone would want to join?

That doesn't seem like a wierd conflict to you?
>>
>>5570203
>army flag above american flag and american flag upside down

lol angry welfare queen detected.
>>
>>5570229
lol...isis doesn't hate us because of our freedoms, society, etc like the jewish military-industrial (aka ur sugar daddy) claims...they hate us because we've fucking destroyed and killed them since the middle of the 20th century.
>>
>>5570307
other countries have armed forces to oppress their people and prevent them from overthrowing them. stable democracies with stable economies that don't engage in military interventions have no need for even a small military. remember, a standing military only exists to further the interests of the state not the people. even the founding fathers warned against a standing military (see: 2nd amendment).
>>
>>5573170

>0 college debt because
homelessness doesn't require a college degree
>most loyal friends on earth
yup retards are man's best friends
>Shitty, but free healthcare
gibs me dat
>Preferencial hiring in lots of places
companies forced to hire suicidal, violent, and welfare addicted retards because of the "We Support our Troops" meme
>Traveled the world rather early
spent christmas on thanksgiving away from ur family on a base in goatfuckers, inc.
>>
>>5579234
ISIS is actually the bastard spawn of Saddam's intelligence service/secret police and the old regime's weird flirtation with Sunni extremism following the first Gulf War.

So yeah, you're right. We're Sand Bomb Shoot Shoot champs, 2 ~ 4 times in a row. They're kinda salty by now.
>>
>>5579234
To clarify, I'm saying that you're right in that their motivation is strongly rooted in revenge for their defeats in the past.

You're wrong in assuming that ISIS would accept any type of ceasefire with western powers. They're a revolutionary regime that's built on fighting literally everyone that isn't them. If they lost their enemies they would no longer have a reason to exist, and they'd be murdered by the municipal and tribal leaders in the areas they control.

Also the jews don't control the military srry guy B)
>>
File: Enlisted2.jpg (51KB, 533x692px) Image search: [Google]
Enlisted2.jpg
51KB, 533x692px
>they're all retards that kill people

They have a higher average level of education than the general U.S. population, and enlisted recruits with parents in above-average income level brackets are over-represented. The bottom quintile of income level is drastically under-represented. It's easier to get into Community College than it is to enlist in the military now. FYI these stats are even more extreme now due to the 2008 financial crisis.

And they kill Taliban and other islamist scum. Good!

>being LGBT
>not supporting the death of people who want to systematically murder you
>>
Was expecting to see more military cuties and all i got was bickering over views.

>>5581297
Good points, on board.
>>
>>5581297
>the wealthiest fifth of america lives in neighborhoods that make 65k - 263k

kek...is that per capita or household income?
this picture actually proves that the military is full of poor people...

the heritage foundation is run of israel loving goys.
>>
>>5581297
>They have a higher average level of education than the general U.S. population

what does this even mean? proof you people are retarded.
>>
>>5581479
Are you retarded? It means they have received more education. On average they will have more post-secondary education than non-military
>>
>>5568714
I know what you mean.
>>
>>5581470
>>5581479
Literally the same retard.
>>
>>5568714
Actually this is true. Every military guy I've met is completely hopeless otherwise. It's mostly just meth heads, no college degree, and people who live with their parents. Makes sense that they go to war though. And all they have to do is follow orders and think little.
>>
>>5581479

A higher rate of both High School diplomas and college degrees. That's what "level of education" tends to mean in most contexts.
>>
>>5581470

>make 200k+ a year
>20 year old business major on 4chan calls it a low income level

Top kek, Skylar/Aiden

>>5581576

Read my post. Plus, this following orders meme is hilarious, namely because members of the military give other members of the military orders. So it's following orders until you have to give orders - the exact opposite of what you're asserting through your anecdotal queefs. What do you do for work, anon?
>>
>>5581758
>Skylar/Aiden
>implying im southern scum. only southern peasants call their children that.
>business major
>lol implying im a pleb

200k for an individual isn't bad but when people who make 65k are lumped together with people who make 200k+ and there's no specification on whether or not that's per capita or household income the person who made that chart is pulling shit out of their ass.

an enlistee coming out of a home of two pharmacists that makes 263k is an alarm for retard who flunked out of high school.
>>
>>5581507
>>5581714

[Citation Needed]

>>5581530
aw you're so smart. do you want some more welfare? congratulations!
>>
I don't date pawns of the state that includes (military, law enforcement, public officials, etc).

Get a real job.
>>
>>5568179
I know a guy whose boyfriend went into the military. He said he'd wait for him, but this kid is a huge whore and is dating again. What fucking cunt.
>>
>>5568714
>mfw this is how I secretly view the military but never talk about it because my dad's a vet and would pop me in the mouth
>>
>>5568179
Got a childhood friend in the marines. He's not gay though but we're close. Before him going, we spend a weekend eating pizza and playing the games we used to play when we were kids. Same when he comes back.
Sure, it's shitty having to worry. But it's also something that he wants to do. At least for a few years. But it's hard on his friends and his family, that's for sure.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.