[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grindr humor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2016-01-18-00-54-18.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-18-00-54-18.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Post em'
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-18-00-56-55.png (274KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-18-00-56-55.png
274KB, 1080x1920px
>>5567680
1st up
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-18-00-59-38.png (421KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-18-00-59-38.png
421KB, 1080x1920px
This is a new one. I've already complained to him about using "fags" to no avail...
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-18-01-04-01.png (199KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-18-01-04-01.png
199KB, 1080x1920px
*checks outside window*
>>
yuck. undesirables. when will we rack them up and exterminate them. even laughing at them is more than they deserve.
>>
>>5567714
You do realize you're on a site where everyone calls each other faggots all the time right?
>>
>>5567680
i'd fuck the kennesaw guy
>>
Is this worth installing? I was gonna do but then i saw all the user reviews on google play.. people really seem to hate it
>>
>>5568059
Well the app itself tends to buggy as fuck plus the people on it are shit too but it's still the best way to get hookups since it is the market leader.
>>
>>5568080
One guy said if youre average you dont get messaged, this true? Im not a model or anything
>>
>>5568088
Usually everyone will get messaged unless you're pretty nasty looking or really old. Also helps if you're in a populated area. If there's only like 5 gay guys in your town then yeah, you're not going to get messaged, but it's not cause you're ugly.
>>
>>5568088
Its true, if you're average you don't get messaged and you have to do the messaging.
>>
>>5568097
I live in sydney australia.. safe to say there a ton of fags here.. also and sorry for all the questions but is it as buggy as they say and full of fakes and bots? Is grindr just for sex or can you like just chat and stuff? sorta new to the whole gay thing and im kinda scared
>>
>>5568104
The app occasionally has a lot of problems. If you're on ios I probably wouldn't bother since generally every 2-3 updates it breaks. For Android it's better but still crashes or messages don't send.

I probably wouldn't use it for casual chat. Guys are pushy and want sex right away usually. I think you'd be better off with something like okcupid or plenty of fish where it's more acceptable to take your time and arrange a meetup in the future rather than same night.
>>
>>5568115
Also yeah there's lots of bots but they're pretty obvious. Just don't click random links and shit. Pretty standard shit.
>>
>>5568115
>>5568104
I've only had problems with it on android but that was almost a year ago, it seems pretty streamlined now.
probably works best in large areas like that anon said, then again in smaller areas like mine people seem to have started using it mostly as a dating app.
>>
>>5568119
When I had my iPhone a couple years ago I remember a good 1+ year stretch where the developers refused to acknowledge it didn't work on ios.
There wasn't a single review above 1/5 yet they kept responding to reviews saying it was the users fault.
>>
>>5568124
have an iphone 6s now and it works pretty well, for a month at least I haven't noticed any bugs or crashes.
>>
>>5567714
so what's wrong with saying fag, fag?
>>
lol everyone on your grindr was ugly as fuck
>>
> 301
Do you never read the messages / block?

Though if I travel to other places I easily rake that shit up if not more if I'm sometimes online / offline.
>>5568100
Really?

Only the extremely gorgeous guys I have to message. But from the experiences I have they were really quick to send dick / naked pics and it's rather a turn off for me if someone does this after 3-4 messages. Ruins the good looks.
>>5568097
You will show up on someone's filter eventually since it loads 100 nearest guys. Even though you will get messaged you won't likely meet up unless you're willing to travel a distance. Which might be worth it if you really click well with texting.

>>5568104
Because it is so big, yes relationships are possible but they are hard. People looking only for hookups are easy to detect and filter, you can easily see people were a serious relationship would be possible with but on the minus side they tend to be the ugly ones and personally I never really felt anything for the whole hookup shit.

>>5568119
Well as far as a dating app there is no real alternative, at least in my country there is no real popular alternative online that is good. There are other dating sites but they have like 30-40 people on it and they are mostly inactive while grindr has easily 10.000+ users in my country.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.