[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get past my mtf gf having a bigger dick than me? It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 002250513194812002.jpg (119KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
002250513194812002.jpg
119KB, 533x800px
How do I get past my mtf gf having a bigger dick than me? It makes me think of her as a man and that I'm in a gay relationship.
>>
Pay SRS or leave.
>>
Or stop being a pussy
>>
>>5566909
Just take it in and you'll see it's not that scary
>>
>>5566909
Just accept that you're gay and move forward with your life and relationship. :^)
>>
Dump her. Lots of smaller cute penised mtfs. Makes me happy that I am small so I don't emasculate guys
>>
It's going to be hard (kek) there is a ton of conditioning for men around their penises and size comparison. First always remember that penis size has nothing to do with masculinity. Try more dominant roleplay, get her to be more vocal in an encouraging manner about your prowess, masculinity etc
>>
>>5566909
be a man, you cuck. The penis does not make the man but you being miffed by it does make you less of a man.
>>
File: 1448490482450.jpg (66KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1448490482450.jpg
66KB, 640x640px
>>5566909
"She" is and you are. :^)
>>
>>5567594
This.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 295x216px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 295x216px
consider yourself extremely luck
>>
>>5566909
I'd gladly take her off your hand you numnuts
>>
>>5566909
Your thoughts are correct OP
>>
>>5567898
I think you mean "consider yourself extremely cucky" :^)
>>
>tfw mtf with 7.3" penis
>bottom and scared this will ensue
kill me
>>
Maybe get over it and remember you're physically bigger in every other way? Maybe it's different because my gf started out as my bf before coming out to me, but I'm used to being smaller down there, and thats okay since I am a switch and get to enjoy taking the bigger dick.
>>5570774
Hung bottoms are absolutely adorable! Such a big and useless thing flopping away. Perfect for kissing too.
>>
>>5566909
she is a man and you are in a gay relationship albeit with a feminine man who lives as a woman.

I think you should come to terms with this first
>>
File: 582299875_tp.jpg (8KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
582299875_tp.jpg
8KB, 216x233px
Have you asked her how she'd feel about wearing a chastity device?
>>
dude who fucking cares if it's gay or straight or wahtever it is just enjoy the time you spend with the person that you love/have a good time with FUCK JUST ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE WITH OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE THAT TIME IS PRECIOUS AND YOU DONT WANT TO BE ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>5571135
Okay, tumblr.
>>
>>5566909
She shouldn't have a big dick if she is taking hormones, which she would take if she was actually trans. IF she is taking hormones, her dick is propably 3-4 inches, so that doesn't bode well for your marshmallow
>>
>>5571084
This is true, and is perfectly ok.

Fly your freak flag, anon. Stop being such an insecure wimp about it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.