[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I consider myself a gender capitalist" Rain Dove says

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

File: rain dove.jpg (85KB, 990x676px) Image search: [Google]
rain dove.jpg
85KB, 990x676px
"I consider myself a gender capitalist"
Rain Dove says she chooses which gender to present as depending on which offers the best perks for the situation; which will give her a better job that day, more free drinks, safer walk home etc.
Thoughts?
>>
>>5566541

I consider her a woman because she has a vagina and XX chormosomes.
>>
>>5566541
Literally who?
>>
>>5566561
Some model
>>
>>5566541
I think she's pretty smart, actually. She's taking advantage of this whole 'I decide what gender I am even though the gender I think I am doesn't exist' thing, and probably succeeding at it.
>>
>>5566541

this is literally my fetish. Second girl i ever dated dressed like a trucker and shaved her head. but she was a total slut in bed, severe daddy issues and Catholic etc. fucking her ass was like seeing god

>bitch had issues doe
>>
I think that's an acceptable way to abuse ones looks. Hell, I'd do it too.
>>
>>5566541
>those shoulders
H O N
O
N
>>
Capitalism is bad so I dislike the description but I approve of marginalized people subverting systems of power.
>>
>>5566541
this is what I do, honestly. I'm andro as fuck until I need to play some role or get something.
>>
I'm a femme but many people think I'm a guy but if I wanted to be a man, then yeah, I would definitely do this.
I used to as a kid anyways.
>>
>>5566541
Who the fuck is that and what surgery did he get on his stomach?
>>
>>5567246
Don't think you can be a hon if you're cis
>>
>>5566541
With nails like that and an hour glass figure like that and breasts, she isn't getting any drinks or walks home with me.
>>
>>5567330
A ciswoman model called Rain Dove.
I think her day job was construction so probs just a work injury, it looks like a flesh wound.
>>
>>5567286
Tricking people is horrible and should be considered fraud. If I were in charge I'd have people like Rain jailed for scamming people.

>gay man here who is tired of those who try to associate with us and yet bring us down
>>
>>5567335
She doesn't pass a male at all. You'd have to be pretty drunk not to see the female face or the hour glass figure.
>>
File: image.png (510KB, 450x446px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
510KB, 450x446px
>>5566541
>those shoulders
Why even live
>>
>>5566541
>she chooses which gender to present as depending on which offers the best perks for the situation
I knew this shit would eventually happen. Hell, even I pretended to be genderfluid to win an argument against trigger warnings, because the opponent kept saying I was a "cis white male"
>>
It pleases me to know that there are genetic women out there that look manlier than I do pre-HRT.

Also, dem tittays.
>>
>>5566771
That sounds perfect.
>>
>>5567246
Every mtf has shoulders at least that big
>>
>>5567249
oh fuck off social justice fag
>>
File: dove.jpg (44KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dove.jpg
44KB, 480x360px
>>5567397
>>5567397
She's not like a poor hon or struggling FtM, she is cis and looks great (and passes) as either gender.
I for one am pretty jelly.
>>
>>5566541
She might as well tell people she's a liar and a con artist who manipulates and scams people. What a retched human being.
>>
>>5566541
She's a woman, who feels entitled and like the world owes her something so she's lying and manipulating people to take advantage of them.
>>
>>5569450
Seems like you're bitter.

Does it matter if they "lie" about their gender to strangers?

It doesn't.
>>
>>5567348
>>5569450
>>5569513
Wow.
What does it matter if you lie? Isn't that what trans are essentially doing when they pass?
If you don't treat people preferentially based on gender it won't affect you anyway
>>
>>5569539
What about if you treat people preferentially based on who you're attracted to, a gay man like me wants to buy a man a drink, not a woman passing herself off as a man so she can get a free drink. Fuck her.
>>
>>5569515
Yes it does because I want to buy a man a drink, not a woman trying to conceal her tits and use me to get a drink. What a cunt bag.
>>
>>5569558
Polgbt strikes again
>>
>>5566541
I wonder if you bought HER something think she was a he and she lied to you about her sex, if you could take her to court and sue her for the money you spent on her as well as emotional distress. If someone like her tricked me I would take their ass to court.

She couldn't trick me thought because dem hips don't lie.
>>
>>5569573
She's not a man, she has tits among other things I'm sure, she's a woman who plays a man to get what she wants.

She's basically a drag king but taking it to a whole new level by not using it as a performance piece but as a scam. I hope the bitch lands in jail. And since she loves playing both sides of the fence maybe the judicial system should let her spend some time in a male and a female prison.
>>
File: 1449782332834.gif (2MB, 255x232px) Image search: [Google]
1449782332834.gif
2MB, 255x232px
>>5567246
Cis girls have wide shoulders too. They exist. I hope someone superglues each of your balls to its corresponding inner thigh.
>>
>>5569621
But cis men don't have hour glass figures like that or hips that wide.
>>
>>5569450
It's wretched, actually, which is just what are, you infected hangnail. Why you givin' a fuck? Sure ain't for the sake of her "victims", bucko, you are just a salty, sour, chapped anus of a person.
>>
>>5567249
Same desu

>>5567348
Unless you actually say you're a man when you're not, it's not fraud. You can't hold someone at fault for someone else making incorrect assumptions about them.

>>5569558
You shouldn't arbitrarily treat people better based on their gender, that's clearly sexist. If you're considering dating them, just ask what their anatomy is.

>>5569567
If you can't handle asking someone what their gender is, you probably can't handle dating someone either.

>>5569580
Unless you have an actual contract where them being male is part of the terms under which you buy them something, it's not fraud. Even if they lie to you about their gender (and neglecting to disclose without being asked is NOT the same as lying), unless it's somehow formally tied to buying something, is not a crime. And I can't see what you would buy someone you just met that would be enough to justify going to court over.
>>
>>5569567
The more free drinks comment is obviously alluding to taking her tits out and getting straight men to buy her a drink, not you faggot
>>
>>5569567
and now you know why cisdykes hate transbians

>>5566541
She's the perfect andro A++ model

it's too bad she's a nasty bislut who takes adventage of men instead of just leaving them alone.
>>
>>5569390
Sure it does, in a studio with pictures taken by a professional photographer, with manipulation of makeup and lighting. I'm sure it's very obvious IRL.
>>
>>5570228
Sure that what is obvious irl?
She looks good in interviews too, when she's not posing.
>>
>>5566541
>Wears a suit for the interview
>Takes off trousers when she gets to the cluuh
>Puts trousers back on when walking home
Sounds like effort 3bh.

Sounds like she's just trying to be special. She's clearly a dyke. If she can get away with dressing like a guy at certain times, cool, but otherwise everyone is a "gender capitalist" in their own way. I for one walk a certain way to assert male dominance at times.
>>
File: capitalism1.jpg (81KB, 496x549px) Image search: [Google]
capitalism1.jpg
81KB, 496x549px
>>5566559
B A I T
A
I
T
>>
>>5570651
Obvious that it isn't a man or that good looking as a woman.

>Interview
Yeah, because there aren't professional makeup artists and lighting at work there.
>>
>>5570912
Well I don't know how I could see her outwith those paradigms, it's not like I know the ho.
I find her features attractive in all the pics I see, lots of people do hence work as a professional model (in both menswear and womenswear)
>>
>>5570912
>femboys
Loved and highly sought after on /lgbt/

>handsome mascgirls
She's a it, a disgusting cunt!

And femboys keep screeching how they're being oppressed, lel
>>
>>5569792
>it's not a crime
no shit it's not a fucking crime, it's just a shitty thing to do

are you that dense that you can't understand the difference between "it's not actually illegal" and "it's perfectly okay, it'd be fine if everyone did this"
>>
She doesn't pass well as either so that's her loss

Also people who are ugly will play the privilege card if this is a thing
>>
>>5570936
The issue isn't that she's a masc girl, it's that she's a manipulative cunt who takes advantage of her supposed genderfluidity to rip people off.

whether she's legit genderfluid or not, you have to be a real scumbag to think "hey, you know what the best part about being genderfluid is? I can get free drinks from people of EVERY gender and orientation instead of just one!"

sincerely, an actual genderfluid person (and no, I'm not trans in denial or cis trying to be a special snowflake)
>>
>>5571355
If it's not a crime, you can't take someone to court for it. If I arrange to meet someone for dinner and they never show up, and they don't tell me, that's a shitty thing to do too, but it doesn't mean I can sue them for it.
>>
>>5570936
Yes, I'm throwing so much support behind femboys and attacking mascgirls because I'm saying it probably looks not nearly that good IRL. You got me!
>>
>>5568429
shut up ugly
>>
File: 1f.png (24KB, 800x457px) Image search: [Google]
1f.png
24KB, 800x457px
>>5567249
Can I be a gender communist?
>>
>>5566541
there's nothing wrong with it. so long as she doesn't act victimized when people miss-gender her.
>>
>>5566771
did she have aids?
>>
>>5569390
>passes as either gender
passes as neither if you ask me
>>
>>5568429

I don't understand your complaint.

>>5571810

Not really but "gender capitalist" doesn't really make much sense either.
>>
>>5573530
gender communist can make sense from a marxist perspective.
From each according to to his ability to each according to his need.
Kinda just a big orgy though..
>>
>>5566541
She's a slut. Much like all fembois.
>>
>>5566541
Fair enough. She's female, to be clear, but that doesn't stop her from presenting masculine or feminine traits to suit her purposes. I respect it. Gender and sex are two different things.
>>
>>5567249
This is bait, right?
>>
>>5569539
>If you don't treat people preferentially based on gender it won't affect you anyway

That sums it up beautifully

>What about if you treat people preferentially based on who you're attracted to, a gay man like me wants to buy a man a drink, not a woman passing herself off as a man so she can get a free drink. Fuck her.

If she straight up lies to you about not having a penis, I agree, but you sound like the kind of guy who just buys complete strangers things regardless of if they are interested, and then feels entitled. Why else would you be this defensive over a chick being masculine when it suits her?
>>
>>5573750
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
>>
>>5566541
Exactly what it should be like for everyone.
>>
Makes sense to me...I would never do such a thing, but I understand.
>>
>>5566541
wow she is really unattractive like holy moly i like androgynous girls and trans women but that is just not a good look
Anyway she is lucky she has the looks to do that pretty smart i guess.
>>
File: 1438378453085.jpg (83KB, 573x322px) Image search: [Google]
1438378453085.jpg
83KB, 573x322px
>>5567249
lel
>>
>>5566541
>Thoughts?
At least she understands the game.
>>
>>5566541
Well she's a piece of shit but she's an honest piece of shit.
>>
>>5567249
does it trigger you?
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.