[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /lgbt/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: bisexual-flag-and-symbol.jpg (405KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
bisexual-flag-and-symbol.jpg
405KB, 2000x1333px
Hey people, so my gf's laptop was left open on a Facebook conversation she was having with her gay friend, and basically she admitted she was bisexual to him, but didn't know how to tell me or her friends because she was worried about the reaction. She doesn't know I saw it, and I haven't said anything because I don't want her to think I was snooping.

Personally I'm proud of her,and I hope that she can trust me enough to tell me, because I love her dearly, but we were on the subject of bisexuality earlier today and she didn't seem to let anything on, so what should I do?

TLDR: Found out gf is bisexual, but she hasn't told me herself
>>
Your story is cute
My advice would be that you should tell her that whatever she turned out to be you'd accept her or something like that (if the occasion comes up)
It's always nerve wracking to come out, I think that if someone told me this kind of thing it would be way easier for me to tell them
>>
>>5564993
I hinted at it, because I want her to be as comfortable with it as possible, the messages also said that she didn't want me to think she'd leave me for it, and that it was just the way she felt. So I reassured her that hypothetically if it happened that i'd love her just the same. I just hope that she has the heart to tell me and it's not upsetting her that she'd think I'd end our relationship :/
>>
bumping for more advice, will check in the morning, (approx 6 hrs) thanks in advance to anybody who gives me some advice
>>
>>5564950

Why are you proud of her?
>>
I think happy would be a better word,(sorry it's late) I'm happy for her that she's finding out who she is, but I just want her to know that I'll be a part of her life regardless of what happens
>>
lol female bisexuality is a joke, why does thread exist?
>>
>>5565562

I think you're both making mountains out of molehills. Popular culture has us believe most women are at least "a little bisexual" anyway. Not like she'd be leaving you either way; if anything, it means she'd be more open to mff threesomes if that's up your alley.

Also stop snooping on your girlfriend. Computer being open doesn't mean you have to read the screen.
>>
Lol girls are always bi why are we even talking about this
>>
>>5564950
Fuck her vigorously, afterwards in the bed when you're sharing a cigarette lean into her ear and whisper

>"14/88, Sieg Heil"

Walk out of the room and proceed to make a single Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich, put an egg on top of it, then smash a second PB & J sandwich, writing "THEY DON'T GO TOGETHER" in the mess you make all over the walls.

Then leave the apartment, clothes not needed.

Should solve all your problems after that.
>>
lol ur a cuck
>>
>>5565838
>hurr hurr girls are straight if they fuck other women
I hate that narrative.
>>
My gf and i are both bi
Decided to find a third to join us, hasnt been easy D:
>>
>>5568298
Not a cuck my friend, we both agreed if the other wanted someone else then we'd break up, I have no interest in seeing her being fucked by a man or woman, I love her but that's not my thing.
>>
File: 1430846370498.jpg (30KB, 600x369px) Image search: [Google]
1430846370498.jpg
30KB, 600x369px
>>5564950
Go full /pol/ and start saying you have been thinking and bisexuality does not exist. Then go on on how all the people thinking that way are fucking retarded, make sure it's harsh and get a finishing touch with something sensitive involved and reproduce the ending in video related. What could go wrong?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVEcMGGGhD8
>>
>>5565583
Pretty much this. Every girl claims to be bi at some point.
I wouldn't bother bringing it up to her, she'll most likely decide to be straight again eventually.
>>
>>5570669
You obviously are very experienced about women!
Thanks for the help your knowledge will give us!
>>
>>5570690
It doesn't take a genius to see she's just making shit up. >98% of bisexual girls end up in hetero relationships.
>>
>>5570851
Thank you lord of knowledge!
You're obviously the one that gathered all this datas, or at least you didn't take them from a random site on internet!
>>
>>5570866
I was right in thinking this wasn't the best place to ask for help, I just thought that somebody might of had the same experience as me, I know alot of 4chan is shitposts and trolls, so I expected alot of this, just hope some advice comes out the of shit :/
>>
>>5570882
Yeah I see that thread didn't go very well because of all the shit-posting
(I'm >>5564993 )
Bisexuals get no love from /lgbt/
>>
>>5570891
I was really hoping I'd get a chance to chat with you since I saw you post last night, I'm surprised you stuck around, it's nice to know someone's got my back :)

On an unrelated note, why is there so much hate for bisexuals here? :/
>>
>>5570962
because they're all a bunch of straight folks pretending to be special.
>>
>>5570962
>I'm surprised you stuck around, it's nice to know someone's got my back :)
I gotchu
I wanted to see other people's advice
>On an unrelated note, why is there so much hate for bisexuals here? :/
I don't know, I guess they're seen as "unstable" because they didn't "choose" to only like women or men, I think a lot of gays (and some straights) went through a phase where they were bisexual, and so they think it's a phase for everyone
Also I think they are not appreciated because of the fear (of gays/lesbians) to get cheated on with someone of the opposite sex (since I think we're already jealous of straight people, it hurts even more to know that even your lover would "betray" you with them)
>>
>>5570999
I get you, as much as I hate to say it, I can be the jealous type and she's knows it, I went through a bad time thinking she would cheat on me because I wasn't good enough, but shes told me time and time again how she couldn't because of how good I've been to her (a few people have used her in her time, that shit has mentally scarred her) so I don't know if that has anything to do with it :/
>>
>>5571025
> so I don't know if that has anything to do with it :/
I guess it could, or not
It seems like bisexual go through domestic abuse even more than gays and lesbians, that's a shame for her
Maybe she's trying to figure out how she could tell you
>>
>>5571037

>It seems like bisexual go through domestic abuse even more than gays and lesbians, that's a shame for her

It really is, which I why I want her to know that I am completely comfortable with what worries me is that something might of happened for her to think it right? Even if it is just her finding her friend attractive, but I'm not going to get mad because it wouldn't be fair, you can't help your sexuality :/
>>
>>5571061
>what worries me is that something might of happened for her to think it right?
Yeah maybe
If she told her gay friend that's maybe because she think you wouldn't understand since you're straight, I don't know
>Even if it is just her finding her friend attractive, but I'm not going to get mad because it wouldn't be fair, you can't help your sexuality :/
Yeah also the guilt might play a big role I guess
>>
>>5571077
Thanks for all your help anon, I'm gonna come clean and talk to her about it, and reassure her that whatever she decides to be that I'll love her all the same. Thanks for being cool about it all :)
>>
>>5573570
Happy I could help you in any way!
I hope everything will be fine for you two
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.