[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT truths that hons tell >I don't regret not starting earlier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 14

File: hon-imu.jpg (143KB, 434x434px) Image search: [Google]
hon-imu.jpg
143KB, 434x434px
ITT truths that hons tell
>I don't regret not starting earlier
>>
Referring to themselves with male pronouns.
>>
>>5564397
That I am pretty
>>
>>5564766
but I'm prettier
>>
"Good morning mtfg I'm drunk"
>>
>>5564939
I am the prettiest a hon can be and still be a hon.
>>
>>5565062
No I mean the hons were telling me that I'm prettier, I didn't mean to imply that I'm a hon.
>>
>>5565073
I bet I am still prettier. I am one pretty hon. I am even prettier than the bottom 50% of non hons for sure. All the other hons totally hate me.
>>
>>5564397
>my hip bones widened by 2 inches on HRT
>>
File: 1450215652993.jpg (301KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1450215652993.jpg
301KB, 706x1000px
>>5565195
Post a picture then. What's the worst that could happen? Us calling you a hon? You already know you are one.

I'm picturing a pretty kawaii-desu hon atm so don't disappoint me.
>>
File: hontastc.jpg (61KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
hontastc.jpg
61KB, 480x640px
>>5568034
Other than my giant nose I am not so terrible. People are nice, and I haven't gotten sir when out and about, only online hate mail.

I get clocked, but don't honestly know what where my presentation fails. Chaser let me know I am not passing, by obviously pretending to not know. If that just made any sense.
>>
>>5568886
Too much makeup, nose, mouth.
Don't ask me what in particular. Also sleep the rings under your eyes away.
>>
>>5568886
shop that hair away and you'll see a man's face. Because that's what you are, a man.
>>
>>5568886

99.995% you still walk and use your body like a man.
>tranny 101
> elbows and legs

>>5568894
nah
>>5568898
no shit but she passes in the face just fine stupid
>>
File: IMG_20151121_190414_zpsaetf05qo.jpg (87KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151121_190414_zpsaetf05qo.jpg
87KB, 480x480px
>>5568886
Too much? Around the eyes I think I agree. The lack of sleep I get plus too much caffeine is something I need to fix. I think you just motivated me. Ugh. dark circles and puffy is hard to fix with out caking it on.

Now this is too much makeup. Sometimes I overcompensate.
>>
>>5568908
>> elbows and legs
Go on?
>>
>>5568912

female elbows are angled differntely than mens, likewise shoulders behave differently.

women 'hip walk' rather than swing the legs straight line men.

study up on it. its the major reason people like Carmen Carrera or Big Ugly Black Dude on TV Show
>you know who I mean
can pass, they are 150% facially male yet they carry their bodies like women and that's what fools the eye
>>
What is a hon?
>>
File: unnamed (6).jpg (16KB, 294x523px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (6).jpg
16KB, 294x523px
>>5568912
how are mine? I am working on a walk. It still takes some effort to not man walk. Heels are the worst.

My shoulders have shrunk 2 inches so far. This is month 9 on HRT starting and month 3 full strength oral. Start shots at the end of March.
>>
>>5568966

elbows are a dead giveaway right now. hard to explain technically but look at this pic and see how boxy and acute the elbows are also the forearm bulk is a tell but that's not that bad.

mens arms are like a straight cone from shoulder down and womens arms are more of a > shape that doesn't have the taper if that makes any sense. google female elbow and start practicing what else can i say
>>
>>5568978
Think I will ever be truly passable?
>>
>>5568991
Imo yes. Your face passes, but the body pic shows that tour hips are kinda narrow. Your clothing choice looks kinda old, too. Dress a little more modern with some loose stuff to make your hips look bigger. You have a really cute face. Good luck. Hows your voice?
>>
>>5569019
I hear I have a good voice. I get ma'am on the phone consistently, even before transition while trying to pass male. I hear it is one of my best features.
>>
File: cute.jpg (98KB, 562x960px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
98KB, 562x960px
Why are hons such total attention whores? I mean WTF who wants to see you out and be forced to lie to you? That is why everyone hates you hons.

Also, it's true. I love attention. Yay hondom, and I do feel sorry for all I put my now very few friends through.

No not really. Ha ha. I am so self absorbed I could give a fuck.
>>
File: awoman.jpg (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
awoman.jpg
22KB, 640x480px
>>5571448

this passes perfectly for a face pic. compare with a notorious hon
>pic very very very very related
>don't ever be this
>>
>>5564397
Hons tend to refer to themselves in third person, as if there are multiple people inhabiting their bodies.
>>
>>5571448
You're really normal, normal looking and levelheaded. It's sociopaths like Jenner and Yardley.

I mean Yardley isn't just frightening and totally unwilling to put any effort into passing. Also lobbies parliment to block anyone under 25 from access to HRT and spends time on the net bullying kids. Horrible people who evade consequences due to money or political connections who kick down.
>>
>>5572004
omg wow I just can't. Also, never would I.

>>5572097
Thank you.

So why do chasers spot me a mile away if I am not a hon?

Also, I am an old transitioner.
>>
>>5572266
>So why do chasers spot me a mile away if I am not a hon?
Not trying to be rude here, but I don't get why people say you pass every time you post a pic. You look like a prototypical transwoman.
>>
>>5572279
My opinion of that is that somehow I look cute while not being actually passable if that makes any sense. That cuteness makes people not want to be mean to me. That is how I feel in public interacting anyway.

Cis women make me feel this way most, and are by far the creepiest chasers. They feel they are allowed to grope.
>>
>>5572004
Well honestly I did look like this when I first started, but I didn't go outside, and I only took pics so my therapist would believe I was doing it so she would write a letter for HRT.
>>
I would totally marry a hon, if her personality is superb and she's cute.
>>
>>5571448
My fucking god you look like a white wine-sipping soccer mom. You pass but I still wanna punch you.
>>
>>5568910
You just look like a middle aged woman. I think too many MTF trans have unrealistic ideas of what it is to be female.

Saying this as a biological female, this hon passes more image wise than a lot of the 'pretty girls' who try way too fucking hard at being feminine.
>>
>>5573313
Thanks I guess. Creepy and affirming at the same time.

>>5573968
Aww thank you. I hear that from cis women a lot actually. Guys are the ones who are mean.
>>
File: yuck.jpg (16KB, 294x523px) Image search: [Google]
yuck.jpg
16KB, 294x523px
I feel like being a true hon and embarrasing myself. This was my first time about two years ago.

Just be yourself kids. Stop being so vain and silly.

lol I can't believe I did that, I even felt good about it at the time.
>>
>>5574370
How old are you?
>>
>>5574437

39 in that pick. 41 now.
>>
>>5574301
I think the ones who try too hard are just seen as sex objects by the same men who would be mean to you. That's my guess. Is it the bigots who are mean or even men who might otherwise be nice about it? How many men out of ten are mean to you? Just really curious about what it's like for people. I hope it's not too bad.
>>
>>5574370
I find you cute.
>>
>>5574370
I think people have it wrong about hons. Sure, they're gonna regret not transitioning earlier, but by the time you're 40, I've been told that people literally stop giving a fuck about looks and become more confident in who they are.

I do honestly believe being young and vain is worse than being a hon. We strive to be those cute, teen girls so badly that we basically sell our lives for it.

Of course there are probably some suicidal hons, but I envy the ones that just say "fuck it" and accept what they got.
>>
>>5576071
Agreed. Not to mention a lot of biological females don't age well, are somewhat masculine, or were never super attractive to begin with. It's pretty dumb to think being female is only about how pretty you look and cute you act. In a way, girls like that just give up too much personal power, because their lives become all about being pleasing to others.
>>
>>5576345
It makes me feel a lot better when I look at all the ugly women who are doing their thing. It would be nice to be pretty but being ugly don't make you a dude.
>>
>>5576043
I have had two guys approach me openly in creepy ways. Just remaining in general. My cis friends say they are just normal male psychos and if it wasn't trans than it would be something else.

The rest are random facebook people who end up being friends of friends. They are usually in their 30's.

>>5576050
Thanks

>>5576071
I don't regret not transitioning. I tried. My family was very against it. I was simply beaten down. I forgive myself for failing.

At 39 I just couldn't take faking life anymore and attempted suicide. At that point I just stopped fucking caring what anyone thinks at all.

>>5576345
Couldn't agree more. Really I think so many trans girls just don't have enough cis female friends. My friends don't act like sex dolls so why would I?
>>
>>5577847
Demeaning in general.

A lot of what is confusing is what is trans based, and what is just loss of male privilege?
>>
File: before and after.jpg (216KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
before and after.jpg
216KB, 1366x768px
After conversion therapy as a young kid I bacame very depressed. The therapy lasted from 4 to 6 or so for the most part, but some lasted much longer. Once my cousins had permission to beat me up they never stopped. It lasted forever.

Once puberty started the very bad depression started and I was drunk every day from 8th grade on.

That and just not caring about my body or life at all took a heavy toll. I got very fat.

I smoked two packs of reds a day and drank a case of bear or a 5th or vodka or Jack most days for years. I hated myself and wanted to die.

It has taken my great effort to correct the damage.

Went vegan. Quit smoking, lost weight then started hormones. I am so much happier. Even with the problems it has caused. Nothing the world can do to me will be as bad as how I felt back then.

What I am saying is. If you base your value on how pretty you are you have lost at life.

Find actual fulfillment. If you are female be one. It isn't about fashion or beauty. It is something in your heart.

I will never go back. Not ever.
>>
>>5577847
>>5578007

You are so lovely. 10/10 personality so far. I wish you all the happiness in the world.
>>
>>5579448
Thank you so much
>>
So it's me the cute hon. I need some advice kids. I have been acing phone interviews. I have another in person interview Tomorrow for an investment firm, and just got done a couple min ago with a seperate phone interview for a different investment firm.

My ID isn't changed because I don't have the cash 1 to 3k depending on difficulty to change it.

So I informed and they guy was very surpised. So far since my switch to financial firms instead of engineering and oil and gas I have had much more interest.

So I am positive my voice is very very passable, but this look. I am so close. So very close.

Should I keep informing or show up. The guy today, and some facebook friends are saying it is not a factor, but if I pass on the phone and I show up and you see me wouldn't that make you angry? I don't know?

I am so close to a happy life I can taste it. Grrr this stupid body.
>>
File: hate mail3.png (33KB, 276x227px) Image search: [Google]
hate mail3.png
33KB, 276x227px
This is what I mean about the things I get from friends of friends on facebook. This is kinda common. Just got this today.
>>
>>5568908
THIS. I guarantee it's because of the way you carry yourself.
>>
>>5574370
You look good but this is the last compliment I'm gonna give you because honestly you seem to have a really toxic personality.

I suggest you quit 4chan for a month and see what happens to your self esteem and your attitude.
>>
>>5580793
You don't look bad at all. You'll be fine if you have confidence. You already got the hardest part down, the voice.
>>
>>5578007
You confirm your status as my favourite tranny on /lgbt/
>>
>>5581947
>you seem to have a really toxic personality.

that's you though
>>
>>5580793
I went through this recently. I used to make it a point to let my interviewer know I was trans after my interview had been established. Probably did that for a few months. But eventually I said fuck it and just started getting on with it. If they didn't want to hire me for my talent or resume, then I could really care less. You've got to be totally confident in yourself. You pass well enough to get past the first hurdles and then you can just concentrate on nailing your interview. Good luck!!!
>>
I honestly envy hons a lot sometimes. They seem pretty happy just being able to live as a women, even if they're buttugly and barely pass. Younger Transgender women seem so caught up in looks and dating and trivial stuff like that they end up losing sight of the big picture.
>>
>>5578007

good for you, kid. I'm sincerely proud of your spirit. keep on working on passing, it will be effortless eventually
>>
>>5582246
That's just because they don't have a choice in the matter. I don't mind hons, but I don't like it when they give young transitioners advice. It's not the same situation at all.

Especially "don't worry about passing." You're going to miss out on a lot of the fleeting pleasures of youth that way, and be socially retarded later besides. You won't make the connections that are necessary for productive life after middle age, you won't have satisfactory relationships or be productive, and you won't a third thing that I thought I had planned when I started writing this but I didn't. The point is, it's important to act your age: the young should definitely have a bit of vanity.
>>
>>5578007
I hate to ask, but what were the conversion therapies like? I've been thinking of taking them voluntarily and wanted to know what I was getting into.
>>
>>5582464
I have been out with friend and can't go into it, but it is torture. It is humiliation. It is physical and emotional abuse. There is no willing conversion.
>>
File: 20160107_161041.jpg (95KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20160107_161041.jpg
95KB, 640x480px
>>5583805
It's me
>>
>>5582464
>conversion therapy
Are you trolling ?
OR are you into masochism.
conversion therapie is the same as mental rape.
>>
File: 20160120_212450.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160120_212450.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
All my friends think I am a totally stupid bitch for posting here. I love e you children. They say you aren't even children. Hmm
>>
Wow what is that bulge
>>
you all fucked up the meaning of hon

no one who posted itt was a hon
>>
>>5578007

I've said this about you three times now, but when i see you on here I want you to keep on doin' what your doin'.

respect.
>>
>>5584021
I am going by the idea that anyone over 30 who transitions is a hon. By the fact that all other old transitioners make me sad.

That I am sitting at a fucking drag bar with a sad bitch afraid to meet the world. I can't believe I left my cis friends for this.

That is what makes me a hon.
>>
>>5584053
thats not what a hon is
hon is a state of mind
>>
>>5584038
Thank you
>>
File: FB_IMG_1453348862836.jpg (80KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1453348862836.jpg
80KB, 720x960px
The person who brought me won't take a pic. So here is me with someone.

I love you all.

I like not being hugged boxed.
>>
>>5584094
have you considered FFS?

your body can pass, but your face is what gives you away.
>>
>>5584112
Lol yes I have considered every surgery. I will do what I can.
>>
>>5584094
I work with a lot of women that look like you. You would have to tell me you were a tranny as i wouldnt make the leap myself.

>>5584112
>Asking a tranny if they have considered FSS.
>>
>>5587913
Thanks.

Update. I made it through 3 in person interviews today. I did really well. Only the final guy didn't seem to like me, but it didn't seem trans related.

We just didn't gel.

I have a few more next week. So yay passing in phone interviews and in person.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.