[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw shoulders 4 inches wider than hips >tfw started hormones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: cry.gif (498KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
498KB, 500x283px
>tfw shoulders 4 inches wider than hips
>tfw started hormones way too late to get any hips growth whatsoever
I don't care what those retarded christian conservatards say, you should be allowed to get on hormones asap otherwise this is what's going to happen every time and I wish no one had to live their entire life as a hipshon like me.
>>
Get implants?
>>
80% of trans youth outgrow it, hrt has long term consequences. Your fetish doesn't trump the health of the majority - from an atheist commie
>>
>>5567363
80% of children [not including teenagers] who have gender non conforming feelings and behaviors don't grow up to be transgender adults.

you have no idea what your talking about commie shite
>>
>>5567389
that's what he said m8
>>
>>5567363
>Posts on /lgbt/
>Says being trans is a fetish
>Go kill yourself
>>
>>5567363
That statistic is derived from a handful of studies done under the supervision of a known conservative doctor that performed a shady type of reparative therapy on GNC kids. Few of whom actually met the clinical criteria for gender dysphoria.
>>
>>5567656
nah its not. he said '80% of trans youth' tomboy and faggot kids are not trans kids
>>
>>5567363
>Your fetish
Whelp, you've just demonstrated that you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>5570706
To conservatives, doing that is a virtue.

It's strange that you wouldn't know that about your own kind. But then, a lack of self-awareness is also a conservative virtue.
>>
>>5567363
Most of those "trans youth" are merely gender nonconforming, and never diagnosed with clinical gender dysphoria in the first place.

>>5567656
>you're wrong!
>no you're wrong!
>that means I'm right!
>>
>>5567363
>>5567389

gender non conforming != gender dysphoric

I don't think many of the latter revert.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 563x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 563x640px
>>5562408
>Tfw can't get past the huge shoulder feel.
>>
>>5579718
Your bod is every fem tho
>>
>>5562408
I agree that anyone above 12 years old should be able to get hormones at any time (provided they don't have health issues). However, I don't think it should be our tax money paying for it. Also, don't start crying when you regret your decision by the time you're 28 and it turns out a lot of people consider you to be a freak.
>>
>>5567389
>>5567363
Uh they don't. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brynn-tannehill/the-end-of-the-desistance_b_8903690.html

What's more by adolescence there's virtually no desistance so that doesn't affect the use of reversible puberty delaying meds.

You don't know what you're talking about so why don't you leave this to the doctors?
>>
File: tears.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>5579718
>tfw ugly cone shaped moobs that will never look near as nice as anon's
>>
>>5580196
Why shouldn't taxes be going to public health services? That's the very least that taxes are good for. At the end of the day, you get a healthy worker that increases productivity.
>>
>>5580500
Because it's not a health issue. It's a cosmetic procedure.
I have to pay for my fucking acne creams as well.
>>
>>5567363
>from an atheist commie
You act like this gives you some sort of credibility above others. It doesn't. Atheism and/or communism don't preclude you from being a complete asshole or moron. In fact, most of the biggest assholes I've met have been assholes to me while masking their ignorance and intolerance behind their "atheism" (aka unaffiliated and watered down Western Abrahamic social mores) or their leftist leanings.

I don't care if you believe in god or not, if you're a fan of soviet housing blocks or not, don't lie about or purposely misinterpret medical research just to feed into your odd bias.
>>
>>5580549
Fat people get tax payed treatment, so why can't trans people?
>>
>>5580549
It's not cosmetic. I'm sorry that you're so scientifically illiterate. (And acne is covered, what the fuck, where do you live? That shit causes scars and pain and fluid contamination, of course it's covered.)
>>
>>5580549
HRT isn't purely cosmetic, it directly treats the neurological aspect of gender dysphoria. Though, generally speaking, if it follows an informed consent or OTC model rather than being a prescription, it probably shouldn't be funded by tax money, except perhaps as part of a general fund to subsidize medicine for low income people.
>>
>>5582019
they shouldn't. Though, you could argue it's a mental issue, but that could also applies to transsexuality and a lot of other things.
>>5582106
the pills are covered over here but creams aren't
>>
Whats the average female shoulder to hip ratio? How do i figure mine out? Im retarded at math. Im 43inch waist and 47 shoulder
>>
>>5582927
>43inch waist
lel I wouldn't be worrying about having feminine shoulder to hip ratio.
lose weight you fat sow. disgusting
>>
huge shoulders, huge chest, no hips, shit sucks

at least i pass for the most part from the neck up, so there's that.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.