[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many MtFs actually have hetero boyfriends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: tranny.jpg (676KB, 771x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tranny.jpg
676KB, 771x1000px
Just curious
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 250x249px
>>5558928
i am my own boy friend
>>
File: c69f0864a624b0d0.jpg (36KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
c69f0864a624b0d0.jpg
36KB, 500x308px
>>5558928
>4chan
>boyfriend
Pick one.
>>
me. he doesnt really like other trannies either other than me and treats me like a real woman
>>
>>5559360
he's an SSS-class chaser, hon. they'll play the long game for months if it gets them access to tranny dick.
>>
>>5558928
My cis husband has only ever been with cis women before me. Does that count?
>>
>>5560381
No, you're both fags
>>
*raises hand*

it's pretty fucking awesome desu
>>
I had one but we broke up
>>
File: 41.png (212KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
41.png
212KB, 500x281px
>>5558928
>hetero
>attracted to penises
>>
>>5558928
I'm dating a straight guy. I'm also completely passable though so that helped a lot.
>>
>>5558928
Been with with one for 2 years.
>>
I only date straight guys and straight girls. Straight master race
>>
My bf refuses to have anything to do with my shit tier pre op genitals if that counts. I'm also pretty much the only tranny he is cool with, let alone would date. Do I win?
>>
I have one as well.
>>
I am hetero and exclusively attracted to transsexuals
>>
>>5565304

I would never date a guy who described himself as much, I mean I pass ok but you have to fess up you are at least Bi to be into me (especially non-op) otherwise you are likely a closet case who will murder me
>>
>>5566647
This so much.
Guys who constantly have to remind themselves how straight they are despite being into someone who was born male are just too exhausting.
It's like they have a mental breakdown as soon as someone implies they're anything other than hetero.
It's ridiculous.
>>
*raises paw*
>>
My girlfriend is hetero, does that count?
>>
MtFs aren't completely male or female, so being attracted to one is kinda like having a wild card in UNO. It's whatever color you want it to be.
>>
mtf here, i have been in a committed relationship with a straight cis guy for almost 2 years. we are even planning to get married.
>>
>>5559360
Really? Does he get you pregnant and leave you to raise kids alone?

Lol you aren't a woman...
>>
File: my future.jpg (280KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
my future.jpg
280KB, 700x560px
>>5558928

I do, however he doesn't know I'm trans.

Started hormones when I was 14 and had srs when I was 19, am currently 23.

Boyfriend is my first, he was kinda of a loser before I cleaned him up. Yes we've head sex and he hasn't caught onto anything[spoiler]I think he may have been a virgin[/spoiler] and I always make sure the lights are off. I'm perfectly content with my srs but I've made sure I haven't given him any opportunity to compare.

That being said I'm ready to pull the trigger on the earliest sign our relationship is going sour.

Why you may ask?

Well living a lie can give you a new perspective on life. I've come to the crippling realization that I'll never find someone who truly loves me ignoring the fact I'm trans, because that's unfortunately what I am will always be. I'm never going to bear a child and will never have a normal family or life. Sure there's more things to life than relationships but what's the point if there is no end goal.

Just a word of advice; it's not worth it.
>>
>>5562140
Straight dudes don't play with penis owners.
>>
>>5565304
Correction: if you are male and exlusively date someone with XY chromsomes, that makes you gay.
>>
>>5567151

>I've come to the crippling realization that I'll never find someone who truly loves me ignoring the fact I'm trans,

Why? Why couldnt there be someone that loves you even though you're trans? shit, there are lots of people that are complete monsters, or even mass murderers and there is people that can love them
>>
>>5567151

How did you manage to start HRT at 14 years old 9 years ago?
>>
>>5567151

>literally living the dream

What does it matter how you started your life? Just tell him you have a medical condition you don't want to talk about that makes you infertile. Live your life as a woman, wasn't that the whole point of transitioning?
>>
>>5566647
>>5566822

>>Crazy cat "ladies" detected.
>>
>>5567151
Only if you hold yourself to the standard of a cis womAn. Personally I'm going to have kids even if I have to have them alone. I'm looking for someone who likes that I'm trans but is otherwise a normal attractive guy. I'm comfortable not getting bottom surgery. I think life is worth more than the motivations like "how can I copy average cis women's lives exactly because I'm a tranny and I just need validation soooo badly"

So you are right its all about perspective
>>
File: niggaplz.jpg (29KB, 440x325px) Image search: [Google]
niggaplz.jpg
29KB, 440x325px
>>5567146
Anon pls.
She didn't say he was a BLACK heterosexual, just a heterosexual.
>>
>>5567273
Supportive family, and connections.

Honestly I think nowadays due to trans awareness their a little more apprehensive when handing out hormones or even t blockers in some cases.

>>5567207

>shit, there are lots of people that are complete monsters, or even mass murderers and there is people that can love them
"Normal" peoples perception of trans is on a whole different level though. For them it's just as much mental as it is physical. I'm not looking for validation it's just that I want someone to love me for me not their idea of me.

Also now that got I got a taste of the real thing I feel there's no going back and deal with too many chasers(are they even interested though if I've had surgery?) or other fetishist before I meet someone who "truly" loves me.

>>5567531

I already plan on saying I had a run in with uterine cancer resulting in my infertility. I've already dug myself so deep I feel there's no turning back.

.>>5567558

Perhaps it's cause I've never personally encountered any issues being trans, and I'm just insecure. It's just that this lie has made me feel like I'm living how things should have been from the start.

Also I'm not trying to mirror the life of a "cis woman", I've genuinely just always wanted a family and being in a relationship I'm coming terms with that fact, and that is hurting me the most.
>>
>>5567848
>Uetrine Cancer
typo
meant *Ovarian Cancer
>>
>>5567848

Chasers won't be interested in you post surgery, outing yourself will only alienate you. There really isn't anything immoral about what you are doing, because you aren't pretending to be some one you're not, you're not wearing a costume. He's into you as you are, just because he doesn't know what you were like as a kid doesn't mean anything.

Don't throw it all away by being neurotic, he's happy, and you could be to if you embrace that you are a woman, and that's as far as anyone (including yourself) needs to know
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.