[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /lgb/, can anybody here tell me why I can't seem to fall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (124KB, 1024x950px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 1024x950px
So /lgb/, can anybody here tell me why I can't seem to fall in love with people anymore? Everytime I go out on dates with people. I just become increasingly more annoyed with everything that they do and say. Am I simply dating the wrong people? I don't know, all I know is that it feels like I can't have a connection with anyone because their flaws just blare out at me and keep me distant.
>>
You sound like an absolute asshole. Until you fix your own flaws, you're probably better off not wasting other people's time and pointing out their.
>>
>>5558434
You sound 17. Just be single for a little while, fuck some shit up, open your mind. Then start dating.
>>
>>5558690
Well that's not very nice. I'm just trying to get some insight here. Dating seems to be easier for other people and I just wanted to know if there was something I could do to have a better experience, or at the very least feel something for someone.
>>
>>5558694
It's not really that I can't tolerate people's flaws. And I certainly understand that I'm not perfect either.
>>
Gotta learn to ignore shit.
I'm sure your friends do stuff that bugs you, but you're still friends with them.
You're putting your dates on a pedestal and expecting too much. When it comes to dating ignoring much of what your partner says or does is actually kind of important oddly enough. At least that's what I've found and I haven't had too bad of luck when it comes to dating.
>>
>>5558434
i'm too lazy to google rn but look up dan savage's talk about "the price of admission." i kinda hate this dude but the point he makes here is spot on.
>>
>>5558434
>I can't have a connection with anyone because their flaws just blare out at me and keep me distant.

I have the same problem. Dunno why.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.