[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: _bulma_by_raysama.jpg (203KB, 800x1106px) Image search: [Google]
_bulma_by_raysama.jpg
203KB, 800x1106px
Scenario A:
Male likes to cross dress, but still gets rock hard by vagina, sometimes a man just wants to look pretty. The man in question still wants to eat bacon, lift weights, and be manly when not cross dressing, Just sometimes LBD look on fleek (spellcheck).

How common is scenario A?
>>
>>5558258
>How common is scenario A?
why is this important to you?

>Just sometimes LBD look on fleek (spellcheck).
wut?
>>
Welcome to the crossdressing rabbit hole. You' start to notice soon that you've grown so attached to it that it's more than just a sexual thing and you'll want to be a girl. Your whole body will ache to have breasts, a vagina and a softer face.
>>
>>5558258
Sounds like AGP but idk.
>>
>>5558258
It's extremely common.

Crossdressing is kind of a huge fetish.
>>
>>5558302
Are there communities for amateurs?
>>
>>5558342
look for your local trans support group
>>
>>5558342
On the internet? Not likely. You'll not find that kind of degeneracy on the world wide web, I can tell you that.
>>
>>5558342
It's usually a private thing, but I guess larger towns and cities would have a group or two. Also the internet.
>>
>>5558258
Yeah it's common, sissy clothing is sexy on both men and women because it's revealing. For men it's extra sexy because it has the taboo factor to it.
>>
>>5558258
>Scenario A
>No Scenario B

Are you trying to make a point here?
>>
>>5558262

I think it means a little black dress that they look good in.
>>
Wtf does eating fired pig fat and lifting weights have to do with being a dude?
>>
>>5558258
Studies say roughly 10% of guys try cross dressing at some point
>>
Find a transgender support group, you're going to need one. This is exactly how it starts.
>>
>>5558258
>on fleek

not straight, never mind the girl clothes
>>
>>5559735
>tfw wish i were a natal female so i could lift weights and be a qt lifting gril instead of a monster
>>
>>5568462
Yep. Oncs you put that first dress on, it's all down hill from here.
>>
>Scenario A: Male likes to cross dress, but still gets rock hard by vagina, sometimes a man just wants to look pretty. The man in question still wants to eat bacon, lift weights, and be manly when not cross dressing, Just sometimes LBD look on fleek
That is me except im bi.
>>
>>5558258
How can you know at all. I didn't cross dress. I had no female clothes before I started therapy. Maybe 3 times in my life did I try and it only made the dysphoria worse as I say what a freak I looked like.

I thought how can I know. All these other people feel complelled to cross dress and practice maybe it is more real for them.

4 years later. I am still not 100% I am doing the right thing. I do feel happier, and get nice comments on facebook.

I just want to hang around my female friends and be included more. To really join the club. Meh fashion. Meh pain in the ass makeup.
>>
>>5570901
Nice.
>>
Great Cross Dress inspiration.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.