[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I will never fuck a lesbian as a straight guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (128KB, 715x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 715x1024px
>tfw I will never fuck a lesbian as a straight guy

How do I do this?
>>
>>5556738
>become hon
>go to feminist rally
>find lesbian
>yell something like "well you were ok with it before you found out I was trans"
>everyone now thinks she's transphobic
>scissors your syssyclyt to regain SJW points
>>
>>5556738
you'll never fuck any woman OP lol
>>
>>5556756
lmao
>>
>>5556738
Be FTM.
>>
>>5556738
>be a mentally ill Austrian straight man named larry
>pay 20 000 euro to fly to Thailand and mutilate my penis
>???
now I can live out my agp fantasies
>>
>>5556738
You can't. As soon as lesbian agrees to have sex with man she becomes bisexual. So it isn't possible even theoretically.
>>
>>5557390
You can always rape her or pay her for it. I think she'll keep her lesbian status that way.
>>
>>5556738
rape seems the obvious choice. a lot of prostitutes seem to be dykes so maybe as this anon says >>5557890 just pay for it
>>
>>5557337

eh... you'd think something like that would help, but it doesn't always... not op but i'm a transguy who's always wanted to fuck a lesbian (for science), and they hate me + don't want me

and it's not like it's all women... straight and bi girls like me usually, but lesbians? not even once...
>>
>Find some a group lesbian SJW
>Say that you're biologically male, but identify as female gendered
>Tell them that if they're unwilling to fuck you, that makes them small-minded, anti-gender queer bigots
> At least one's bound to fuck you to just to prove that they're more progressive than everyone else.
>>
>>5556738
>tfw when you are a lesbian cis female and get loads of grills but still will never get Kate Moennig
>>
https://youtu.be/bgcLfohtFbE
>>
Fuck a bisexual girl?
>>
>>5557960

well no duh youre a guy
>>
Transition.
>>
>>5556738
wow, she looks like a hon
>>
>>5560252
what is a hon?
>>
File: km.jpg (13KB, 236x319px) Image search: [Google]
km.jpg
13KB, 236x319px
>>5560817
A non passing MtF.
>>5560252
No she doesn't, she's bae.
>>
Why is it that penis is the overpowering factor here?
Straight women don't get called out bi for experimenting, but lesbians get stripped for flirting a little with guys. If you can be mostly straight, why can't you be mostly lesbian?
>>
>>5560889
> If a man builds a thousand bridges and sucks one dick, they don't call him a bridge-builder... they call him a cocksucker.
>>
>>5560831
She looks a BIT mannish. Huge chin, wide shoulders, prominent adam's apple...

If I hadn't seen her pussy, I'd be doubtful too.
>>
>>5560889
There are many het women. There are more bi women than lesbians. many self-proclaimed lesbians, eventually stop seeing women exclusively and become hasbians.

Personally, I don't think lesbians should be derided for being less than gold-star, or for, over the course of decades, changing sexual identity to bi, queer, or straight. That said, I can understand why this phenomenon is frustrating for lesbians. An already small community, to lose members, that sucks. There is also the fact that having sex with men has a higher chance of introducing STIs into the lesbian community, which otherwise would be much safer.
>>
plenty of lesbians will have sex with men. some lesbians aren't even lesbians, they're just bisexuals going through a phase or whatever.

this is like pretending that straight guys never do gay shit. it happens, and some of those straight guys are actually closet homos.

this is why labels are dumb, it's a person's actual behavior that defines who they are, not some word they picked on a thursday afternoon.
>>
>>5560937
>If I hadn't seen her pussy, I'd be doubtful too.
where? I don't remember her puss on that show she was on.
>>
>>5556738
I had sex with a virgin lesbian. My ex was bi. We went to a lesbian bar got drunk she brought one home. It was ok.
>>
>>5560937
that's kinda the appeal I guess.
>>
>>5559628

they made it sound like being a transguy makes it somehow easier to fuck a lesbian... i was just explaining that it doesn't, and even being pre-everything... it's like they can fucking tell
>>
>>5560831
>>5560937

If she posted the OP pic in passgen, she would get shit on.

I don't think she's a hon, but by /lgbt/ standards she is
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.