[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard gay men are a considerably disliked group in within the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 7089044643_86a177582f_b.jpg (332KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
7089044643_86a177582f_b.jpg
332KB, 1024x683px
I heard gay men are a considerably disliked group in within the LGBT community.

Why is that?
>>
You're thinking of bisexual men

There wouldn't be LGBT without gay men.
>>
Gay men are to queer circles what straight men are to the rest of the world, i.e. loud and space-taking.
>>
>>5552040
Gay men are okay. It's the limp-wristed lisp-speaking fashion-packed faggots that ruin it.
>>
File: jeck.png (119KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
jeck.png
119KB, 256x256px
>>5552040
tumblr decided that because they're men, they aren't as oppressed, so they're naturally puerile shit

unless you're a demiboy, in which case you're amazing uwu
>>
>>5552040
only if they're white.
>>
>>5552040
White men are naturally better than everyone at literally everything except olympic sprint, and they still don't brag about it, and this makes everyone hates them.
>>
>>5552040
Every group in the LGBT community is considerably disliked.
>>
people think gay men are weird butt fucking rejects

people think lesbians are hot
>>
>>5552167
Is that Jack Frost desu? :X
>>
I've noticed that each group gives each other shit in some regard.
Hetero - breeder scum
Gays - aids having faggots/fashionistas
Lesbians - Butch/bulldykes
Trans - hon/mentally ill
Bi - whore/slut
There's no escaping it in a group filled with self loathing and denial.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>5552040
>I heard gay men are a considerably disliked group in within the LGBT community.

that's true. the christian right dislike gay men for religious reasons, and overlook lesbians because lipstick lesbians arouse them. Butch dykes are easier for them to ignore since they are not as numerous or as prominent in media and public life as gay men.

The regressive left dislike gay men because they feel that gay men are doubling-down on male privilege. They are upset that gay male couples have higher incomes than lesbian couples. They are also angry that gay male sexual nature is so similar to straight male sexual nature. It conflicts with their narrative that male sexual nature (as it differs from female sexual nature) is due to socialization and not biology. They hate that gay men sexually objectify men in the same ways that straight men sexually objectify women. It ruins their narrative that the media sexually objectifies women because of patriarchy, not because of demographic propelled market forces.
>>
>>5552306
This.
>>
>>5554167
>the christian right dislike gay men for religious reasons,
it's probably for in-group/out-group reasons, actually.
>>
>>5554167
>They are also angry that gay male sexual nature is so similar to straight male sexual nature.
I don't think they're angry about it. A lot of women support male sexual nature in gays since it is being directed at someone who is able to understand it, isn't threatened by it.

they do tend to fetishize or mock male sexuality in gays, which is an entirely different problem. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbUa1mFM-LM
>>
>>5554063
Pretty much.
If people can generalize you into a group there will be those who hate you just for being associated with that group.
We all do it.
>>
People like hating
>>
>>5556719
I don't know, some of those were pretty amusing desu
>>
>>5552306
trudat. Especially us straight cis white guys.
>ally life is hard life
>>
>>5556719
If you seriously can't see how gay dating app culture is pathetic and laughable as fuck, you have left humanity behind
>>
>>5557680
it is a bit funny, but not pathetic. it's an easy and efficient way to get sex. the only people against it are either sex-negative puritans, or people who are deeply insecure about their bodies and rationalize that insecurity by calling other people shallow.
>>
Lesbians hate gay men because gay men are more oppressed than lesbians, yet gay men do so much better than lesbians at everything. Lesbians are feminists so they love to pin their short comings on oppression, but then when there is a more oppressed group that is doing better than them it makes their whole feminist argument moot.

Gay men receive more hate than lesbians by society as a whole because part of female privilege is constantly helping, protecting and uplifting women. Women do not face repercussions for their choices so they face no hate or violence for being lesbians.
>>
>>5557722
its easy to get sex if you are hot.
I hate it when gay men are homogenized together like we're all successful, brilliant, handsome and rich.
>>
>>5557722
Oh I see, people who don't think like you have psychological issues, ok.
>>
>>5557732
Of course you hate it, because you're fugly. Take some responsibility and get fit and healthy or be single forever.
>>
>>5557743
>Sarcasm because I have no argument
It's true - Hate stems from guilt and shame. If you have such a hatred of Grindr it's your problem not the users'.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.