[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you tell your boyfriend than although he looks banging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (39KB, 959x539px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 959x539px
How do you tell your boyfriend than although he looks banging he smells
Horrible
It isnt bc of the shower
He is overweight but not obese and i swear he leaves
My sheets stinking and it is totally not
On purpose
Im so sensitive to smell too
He actually lost weight since we started going out and he always showers
I suspect it is
His laundry but how do i break it to him in the most tactful way possible?
>>
This has nothing to do with being a fag, fag

Go ask /adv/ or /soc/ or /b/ or /pol/ or wherever
>>
>>5551244
Idiot. Of course it's relevant.
>>
>>5551250
it's not
reported
>>
It would be relevant if it was about how the smell of ass sex makes your bed smell bad... but yeah just go ask abotu weird smells somewhere else faggot
>>
You're not attracted to him. Humans can sense each other's hormone levels and immune system variety by smell and kiss. If you don't like his smell, you're not into him at the most basic and primal level. You're reacting so strongly to this that you're focusing and exaggerating the stench. When you're truly attracted to someone, without forcing it, without leaning heavily on familiarity, without desperation, they smell really good. Even when they're sweaty, they smell good. Even after a long night in your bed, they smell good. You find yourself trying to find smells they've left in your living space when they're gone -- used sheets, dirty clothes, a favorite spot in the house where they linger.

Break up with your boyfriend, dude. You're just not that into him.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.