[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Fap > AGP goes away > Next day > Repeat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1324848570363.jpg (62KB, 358x414px) Image search: [Google]
1324848570363.jpg
62KB, 358x414px
> Fap
> AGP goes away

> Next day
> Repeat
>>
I know, and the worst part is "AGP doesn't exist desu" . Oh well, just fap like 5 times a day for awhile until the addiction becomes a part of your emotions and you feel like you were always supposed to become a girl. That's what'll eventually end up happening. No therapist will take you seriously if you say that AGP is a thing.
>>
>>5546324
>> Fap
>> AGP goes away
You're lucky. My AGP never goes away no matter how much I fap.
>>
File: 1443660492891.png (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1443660492891.png
89KB, 500x500px
>>5546345
WHY DOES IT FUCKING HAVE TO BE ME
WHY
>>
>>5546385
Some guys were just meant to be girly girls(go fap).
>>
>try to make myself fap to girls
>end up closing my eyes and imagining i'm a girl instead
>try to make myself fap to guys
>try to make myself fap to any combination of them

this shit has ruined everything for me. how can i possibly ever hope to have some kind of relationship with another human if it's like this? this is a fucking disease
>>
>>5546400
I just did and it only helped for a little like always. that was basically the first thought that came in to my mind after i was done and then this thread appeared
>>
>>5546324
AGP isn't real. It's the ramblings of a transphobic psuedo-scientist and have been proven wrong by every legitimate psychologist in the last several decades.
>>
What does AGP mean
>>
>>5546419
Exhibit A. I swear, people have this exact sentence on copy/paste without even reading the reasearch done in the study. AGP is clearly real. Wanna know why? Because I have it and yes I transitioned, but my main motovation behind transitioning was extreme sexual fantasies.
>>
>>5546440
You transitioned?
>>
>>5546440
Autogynephilia, or the love of one's self as a woman. Literally no different than how th pedophile feels like a child on the inside or the paraphilic amputee will masturbate to images of him/herself without a limb and eventually feel as though they need to get it cut off. Yes, sex makes people do seemingly crazy things. Except pedophiles or voluntary amputees will probably never be seen as acceptable in society.
>>
>>5546345
Have you mentioned agp to a therapist before and been treated poorly?
>>
>>5546447
Yeah. The fantasies became so powerful that fapping wouldn't take the feelings away. The feelings became ingrained into my very being until it became something more than just sexual, as it originally was. I wasn't able to live life until people saw me as a girl and treated me like one. To think, it all started with just a simple little panty fetish when I was 26. Within 2 years I developed dysphoria so severe that I attempted suicide and failed. After that I just said fuck it and started self medding because I think therapists are bull shit and society doesn't know enough about mental health in general, especially when it comes to extreme sexual fantasies.
>>
>>5546472
I have. After I started self-medding, I decided tk swallow my pride and went to see a gender therapist. She was a nice lady but was if no help to me at all. When I mentioned my fantasies and autogynephilia she kind've laughed me off and said that "junk science" thing that everyone seems to say here and that it doesn't exist. I was fucking outraged. How are you going to tell an obviously distressed autogynephilic person that I'm not autogynephilic? Anyway, like I said, sexual fantasies motivate people to do insane things.
>>
>>5546477
>>5546505
Fuck. What a shitty therapist. Maybe it was just a bad one?
Do you live as a woman now?

>>5546461
I wonder if the hate towards agp is some kind of defense mechanism designed to mentally keep the self away from those kinds of people who are derided in society?
>>
>>5546542
I dunno ,I haven't had great experiences with therapists in general. I am pretty severely mentally ill, asperger's, pretty severe obsessive-compulsive disorder, etc and therapists haven't really been able to do much for me in these things. The best way I can find to relieve stress is to run a couple miles, talk about my thoughts to a loved one or a friend , or to drink the stress away. Sadly, I do not think mental health agencys in our current time are equipped enough to understand extreme sexual fantasies and the emotional attachment that one feels towards them. Transitioning is probably the best thing you can do for yourself if you have these fantasies and they cripple you in your life. As for why AGP is viciously denied and shamed throughout th community? Nobody wants to believe that sex had anything to do with why they chose to live an alternative lifestyle. That's just perverted, right? Thinking that one turned their lives upside down for sexual purposes is extremely invalidating to one's identity. Many transexuals started out traps, sissies and cuckolds.
>>
>>5546436
accelerated graphiilia
>>
>>5546324

>AGP, the new version of being in the closet

You're fucking trans.

Or you're a confused sissy. Degradation = a fetish. AGP = you're MTF, get on hormones or decide to just live as a dude and hate yourself forever.
>>
>>5546637
Sissies are also AGP
>>
>>5546375
>My AGP never goes away no matter how much I fap.
maybe it's not AGP...
>>
>>5546641

Sissies are males into degradation, and being dressed in women's clothing is degrading. I'm sure some guys who are mtf use sissy as an excuse to dress in women's clothes. Doesn't mean sissy is anything but what it is.

Seriously, have the courage to confront the actual reality of the situation. 'AGP' is unscientific shit that doesn't even make any sense. People who claim they have 'agp' don't even act the way people with a fetish do, at all. It's clearly fucking not a fetish.
>>
>>5546644
It was AGP. As with anything, sexual arousal can create feelings outside of sexual arousal. Take for instance the heterosexual male. His relationship starts with passionate sex and tht passion eventually wanes, but what is left is an emotional attachment to the spouse. AGP is the same way. Starts out with very passionate, sexual feelings, eventually the individual incorporates those feelings into thmself and want to become one with the fantasies. This is where it becomes a problem for the person as they won't feel whole without becoming female. It's the same reason that chemical castration doesn't all the way "cure" a pedophile, they still feel as though they are children and desire romantic relationships with children outside of sex. Of course I'm just an anon, so what do I know? Whether the person needs to transition or not is all based on how crippling the dysphoria is.
>>
>>5546663

>freudian pseudopsychology

Literally nothing you just said is in any way true, and science has disproven all of it. Multiple times, because people keep repeating it like it's fact and like repeating it makes it true.
>>
>>5546574
Oldrapeyface plz
>>
>>5546658
Okay, let me clarify. Many mtf's started out with a sissy fetish, myself incuded. The fetish eventually became the only way I could get off and It became routine for me to get all dressed and get fucked by men. After a long period of time, my fantasies became less arousing but what still remained was this urge to express myself as a female. I loved my female alter ego so much that I couldn't be without her. This is where AGP , or "The love of oneself as a woman" comes in. After the sexual arousal waynes, love is still there. As well all know, love can make us do insane things. Kill, commit suicide, sacrifice yourself for another, etc. These are all extreme examples, but you get what I mean. So, in a sense the female identity becomes very real and it's not just a fetish for the person anymore. This is where it becomes paraphilic attraction. Ever heard the saying that the difference between a crossdresser and a transexual is 2 years? There is some truth to that. Think of it as getting "married" in a sense. Some will decide to marry their fetish and some will regret not doing it. This is how sex and love works. I've been studying sex and psychology for 13 years and this is pretty clearly how things work from many studies of different paraphilic people I've read about. Now of course the ultimate question is, how can one sever a deep emotional tie to an act or an identity?
>>
>>5546668
Please compile some things for me that would invalidate me and I'll gladly fold here. I can pile up some pages of text regarding sex and emotional attachment if you like? From what I see, this is a biased argument from the get-go, as you're likely taking this as me invalidating your identity, which I'm not, but if we were taking about pedophilia or adult babies, I think you'd have been more open here. From here it's literally a battle of my religion vs your religion.
>>
Was David Bowie agp?
>>
>>5547420
How would we know this unless he talked about it?
>>
File: 1213131211.png (31KB, 402x410px) Image search: [Google]
1213131211.png
31KB, 402x410px
>>5546324
>>
File: 1343085396228.png (85KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1343085396228.png
85KB, 241x228px
>>5546324
> Fap
> AGP doesn't go away
>>
>Fap
>Actually enjoy my dick for a couple minutes
>Nvm I hate it
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.