[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

legbutt confesses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: 1413063824886.jpg (97KB, 685x487px) Image search: [Google]
1413063824886.jpg
97KB, 685x487px
what are your secrets /legbutte/? ill go first
im cis and i transitioned to fuck cute traps pmuch solely because one of my friends who came out turned out being super hot
>>
>>5545453
bump
>>
I'm on hrt and I wear girl clothes even though I'm not trans. I just like being pretty. I am gay though.
>>
>>5545453
i'm a sociopath and i also prey on tgirls while passing as a cis. its a privelaged life
>>
>>5545453
I'm not a les
>>
File: lll7.png (1MB, 690x874px) Image search: [Google]
lll7.png
1MB, 690x874px
>>5545453
>>5545566
What is it like to be cis and transition? Is it weird having to wear girls clothes all the time and to have tits?
>>
I'm afraid of transitioning but every year that passes makes me hate myself more, and I'm nearing suicide.
>>
>>5545599
Sociopath how? What's the typical agenda for you when it comes to "preying" on trans girls?
>>
>>5545824
fun. everything is solely killing boredom and resource collecting. either i want something or i'm bored honestly.
>>
>>5545848
sometimes you're an attention seeking faggot?
>>
>>5545848
Resource collecting how?
>>
I'm worried I might be a sociopath because eventually, I get bored of everyone and leave them. When I get bored of them, no matter what I try to do or not to do ends up with me completely loathing them and seeing them as pathetic for seeking my attention. This also has nothing to do with sex or a fetish.
The only one who has been able to 'work around' this is my friend from highschool who is no stranger to my behavior, knows and accepts I'm terrible but by no means enables me. Even when we get into a fight, he knows that I don't have the ability to hold a grudge because I can't bring myself to give a fuck about anything for long so I either won't care or will just forget what we fought about in the first place.

Only thing that makes me think I'm not a sociopath is that I don't like doing this, actively want and try to be better to the people around me and do feel sad if I hurt someone. It's not like I just freak out, get emotional or start fights either. I am just so indifferent to people.
>>
>>5545936
where you involved with the law before the age of 15?

did you use drugs or alcohol before the age of 15?

did you like to torture and kill small animals before the age of 15?
>>
>>5545876
dating or befriending certain people, for example i get free housing and dope from my bf but ive been cheating on him with 3 other people
>>
>>5545948
not that anon but
no
if i remember correctly i started drugs at 15
and yes
>>
>>5545948
>No
>I smoked weed once when I was 13, didn't like it. Had some shitty, barely alcoholic wine coolers here and there but barely enough to get buzzed because alcohol tasted awful.
>No. I am and always have been very nice and caring to animals. Just two months ago I had my hours temporarily cut from my job just so I could bottle feed kittens, severely cut down on what I spend to get them vaccinated and OK'd by a vet for new homes. Animal cruelty and elderly abuse really disgust me.

I don't know whats wrong with me. I don't hate humans or anything, and I don't have trust issues.
>>
>>5545936
God the similarity between you and a friend I have is uncanny. I don't think you're a sociopath though, if you're really all that like him. My friend doesn't get emotional about anything, even when I told him I liked him he just kinda thought it was awkward and we just kept on going same as always, even when I brought it up later. I think maybe he's some combination of depressed and dissociated and he doesn't even realize it because it's not the kind of sad awfulness he expects it to be, it's more just unfeeling. I felt like that often enough before HRT, and I'm glad I don't anymore, even if I can be a bit much now.
>>
>>5545968
That's kinda shitty anon. I honestly hope I don't stumble across you in real life.
>>
>>5545976
you need to seek help, you might have aspd

>>5545991
you need to seek help, you're not sociopathic but you're most likely a covert narcissist.
>>
>>5545998
Weird, because that same friend also has confessed he kinda liked me. We even mulled around the idea of dicking around but we didn't get very far before we decided it was weird and immediately carried on like nothing happened.
I don't feel miserable. 'Bummed' sometimes but I don't hate life and even when bad shit gets thrown my way I just shrug it off.
>>5546012
I'm trying to read about it but it doesn't seem right. I don't feel neglected, I don't feel like anyone has wronged me, I don't look for attention(i lived 9 months by myself, only saw a friend or two maybe a total of 4 times, i didn't feel lonely or anything. i actually really liked it, but i also didn't hate nor long for more of the company i had), I am not anxious or have anxiety, I don't think I'm better or smarter than anyone and I also don't hate nor love myself.

I'm not knocking down the idea that I may have some severe personality disorder though, it's obviously not normal. I wish I did it for money, sex or something because then that would at least explain things better I think.
>>
>>5546058
I don't know if you are who I think you are, and I don't think I even want to, but if you are, I just want to hug you and I wish I could make you feel actually, truly loved.

If you're not, you could probably use a hug too, I'm sorry about how you feel.
>>
>>5546109
not the anon you're talking to, and my problem is similar but not exactly the same as theirs, but your reply is nice
i wish i was real friends with a good seeming person like you, but i just cant seem to truly care about people that arent the same yoke of manipulative degenerate i am. i wish i wasnt what i am but part of me obviously is okay, and i just wish that all wasn't the case
>>
i'm passing mtf and despite having ezmode I'm really starting to think I might not be trans. which makes me sad because a lot of people are trying
>>
A part of me wishes that I was transitioning MtF instead of FtM (and felt comfortable showing off my body) so I could start camming and be a desired commodity. It seems like tons of people love to watch trans girls play with their dicks, but there isn't a similar market for trans guys. I mean, I guess a small number of people might be into the whole enlarged clit thing, but I just started T recently, and it'll be a while before things look much different down there. I wouldn't even care anymore if people looked at or treated me like a sideshow freak, as long as I was making money. Pathetic.

I'm moving into an apartment that I can't afford - rent's gotten absolutely ridiculous in my city over the last few years - and I'm having to borrow money from my dad and my ex just to buy shit like the cheapest IKEA furniture and diningware. I feel like an awful person saying it, but I'm jealous of people who can, say, put up an Amazon wishlist and actually have people buy them stuff from it. I'm a poorfag now after leaving everything behind to transition and start a "new life," and I'm terrified that I'm not even going to have enough money to pay for food, let alone to keep seeing my therapist.

So yeah. Now that I'm this strapped for cash and >tfw no bf/gf, I'm at the point where I'm willing to degrade myself to make some cash on the side. However, I'm ugly and I hate my body. I don't even have nice feet, for fuck's sake. I need ear-pinning surgery not to look like an alien, but I'll never be able to afford it. I suck at just about everything, I've fucked up my life, blah blah blah, sorry, this is whining, not confessing. Goodnight legbutts.
>>
>>5545805
I haven't and never plan to transition socially but tits and girl body are awesome
>>
>>5546185
Are you >>5545921 ? If so I'm interested in knowing you
>>
>>5546185
post masculine cunt
>>
>>5546109
Aw, anon. I don't think it's bad as you might think. I think I can even go as far as call myself 'content' with life. Or maybe I'm just in huge denial and don't realize it. I just wish I could somehow change how I eventually feel about about people in the end. Maybe it is very narcissistic because I feel bad about being 'such a good friend' to people and I genuinely do care about people in the beginning, want to make them happy and like to listen to them ramble - only to phase myself out of their life for the sole sake I am bored of them. I don't want to hate them so I have to distance myself from them, but I also want to make it as painless as possible for them. I have found that working two jobs gives me even less time to pay attention to people so I won't get bored as fast or it gives me enough 'breaks' in between, but I'm pretty sure I'm done with relationships or living with someone I have to see every day at the end of the day.

>>5546142
Not that you shouldn't try to seek help too or anything, but who knows maybe you will find someone who knows and willingly puts up with your shit like my bff. He's not a manipulative scumbag but he has his shit together, is very intelligent and up front with me. Sometimes you just need someone in your face telling you stop being a piece of shit, then go eat burritos in the parking lot at 2am.
>>
>>5546185
try applying for welfare or something, you're in over your head, worst case scenario is you end up at the same level you're at now

there's no shame in it
>>
>>5546198
i had someone that willingly put up with my shit but they also enabled my behavior. then they betrayed me, so i'm a little lost once more
>>
>>5546185
having to cam sucks pretty bad.
well I guess some enjoy it
I don't.
>>
I have a really bad habit if using the nuclear option in arguments. I'd like to stop escalating things quickly and have slightly less volatile arguments.
>>
pretty tame secrets here guys i was hoping to see some of the legit mentally ill predators in stealth mode post stories
>>
>>5546206
Then work on not acting on what you only want to do, but also what you think you should do(the 'right' thing). You can learn more self control.
>>
i'm a kind of split between demisexual and lonelysexual

i have basically zero IRL friends; I have no connection whatsoever with the vast majority of regular people i meet or work with, and with specific types of individuals i will fall in love utterly and exclusively for long periods of time

it's weird and i also have standards
>>
>>5546252
>i have basically zero IRL friends; I have no connection whatsoever with the vast majority of regular people i meet or work with, and with specific types of individuals i will fall in love utterly and exclusively for long periods of time
i relate insanely to this whole line, especially the part about specific types of people
>>
I'm really bad at keeping in touch with people
I will suddenly go months without talking to majority of my friends, and feel really sad that "I don't have friends" when I do talk to them it hardly progresses beyond the polite "hi how are you etc"
Yet I really do consider them friends and it hurts a lot when we stop talking all together
>>
>>5545453
Every day I wake up and have to struggle to find a reason not to kill myself.
>>
>>5545453
I've considered pretending I'm trans to get HRT as well.
How did you do it?
>>
>>5546643
lie and manipulate, to be honest
>>
>>5546666
>>
>>5546662
dfdfdfdfdf
>>
Occasionally I waft my farts into my face to smell them better. Or, if I fart under my blanket, I open the blanket and quickly shut it closed against me to get a full force dutch chimney
>>
>>5546844
my brother in farts.
>>
Just posting this here from another thread I wrote in since it feels like it would be applicable here as well
>how old were you when you discovered you're trans?

>when did you come out?

>when did you start hrt?
around 19

>how long have you been on hrt?
2.5 years

>have you had any surgeries? (if so, when?)
No surgeries at all

>do you pass?
Ever since around the 7 month mark I started getting clocked less and less little by little
No issues at all anymore beside people just being surprised by my height for a chick

>do you ever think about detransitioning?
Sometimes I do, its a weird situation I'm in
I have so many opportunities and things in the works right now to be someone and do stuff I'd never have the opportunity to do if I were a guy, places to go, and people to meet, as well as I know I'm much more attractive as a chick than I was ever as a guy

However there is always that remembering how much easier life was as a guy. Sure life can be harder as a guy than a girl given dating and less opportunities. But as trans sometimes it gets frustrating figuring out your whole sexuality, where you fit on the kinsey scale etc.

It'd be hard enough to find someone that you'd get along with and find attractive that finds you attractive, as well as meet and etc. But now your entire potential pool is cut down to a much smaller puddle of people that would even consider dating you after just seeing you as a bucket list fuck or just 'interesting'.

On paper my life should be going great right now, but the crippling loneliness onset by that and the ways I've just learned to keep people out just only fuel into a slowly developing benzo addiction that I hope someone around me will be able to see and realize that I haven't been okay and help pull me out before its too late as my mother's bipolar and other mental disorders have just recently started to become prevalent in my own mind as well, and I fear some days for my stability and sanity.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.