[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bi male here, is it possible to have a serious relationship with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 68572-59063.jpg (40KB, 252x300px) Image search: [Google]
68572-59063.jpg
40KB, 252x300px
Bi male here, is it possible to have a serious relationship with a bi girl and have threesomes(either 2 males x girl or 2 girls x male)?
I would really wish to have a gf open to all kinds of stuff but im affraid most of them would freak out if i ever say im bi
>>
Its usually not a smart idea to tell people you're bi, no.
But some make it work. There was some anon here that got the bi dream of a mmf relationship.
>>
>>5542754
Wow. Now I see why gay people say you are promiscuous.
>>
>>5542780
It's not promiscuous, it's just that you know, if we like both things, why not having both?. A threesome with a gf and another guy or another girl would be amazing.
>>
>>5542804
Well it's obviously possible since people do it all the time. But obviously not everyone is going to want to do it and basing your entire relationship criteria around it will kill your dating chances.
>>
File: 1440604637848.png (226KB, 1000x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1440604637848.png
226KB, 1000x1110px
>>5542754
>is it possible
yes. a large enough minority of women would enjoy the sort sexual of relationship that you want.

>im affraid most of them would freak out if i ever say im bi
yes. this is true. most non-bi people don't want to date bi people. This isn't bi-phobia; it is a legitimate and reasonable aversion to dating someone who is likely not satisfied with one type of genitalia. Bi people are statistically more likely to be unfaithful too. The solution to this is that bi people you should date other bi people. If you're hetero-amorous, you are in luck because there are a large number of hetero-amorous bi women (a little more than two times as many bi women exist than lesbians, that ratio is even larger if you group 'queer/other' women with bi women).
>>
>>5542754
This kind of shit really isn't improving the image of bisexuals around here...
>>
>>5545537
Well gay parades and acting like a cumslut 24/7 dont improve gays image either yet i dont see anyone complaining about it as much as with us
>>
>>5542754
add me on skype maybe we could have something work out?
Stoned Miku
>>
>>5546329
[] Rekt
[ ] Not Rekt
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.