[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Republican wants mandatory school genital inspections

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: pedo cunt.png (163KB, 294x219px) Image search: [Google]
pedo cunt.png
163KB, 294x219px
http://www.occupydemocrats.com/virginia-republican-wants-schools-to-check-childrens-genitals-before-using-bathroom/

uhhh
>>
>>5541467
He probably wants to become the first elementary school bathroom genital inspector
>>
File: woody allen.jpg (251KB, 1300x1787px) Image search: [Google]
woody allen.jpg
251KB, 1300x1787px
"Umm, c-can I do it?? To..protect children of course..hehehe"
>>
Why are burgers so obsessed with bathrooms, when I'm drunk and need to pee I just go to whatever happens to be free
Better than doing it in public
>>
>>5541484
>when I'm drunk
why would kids be drunk at school
>>
>>5541491
If you read the actual bill it talks about bathrooms in general, of course a Democrat website makes it sound like they want to target kids specifically.
>>
>>5541499
okay so mandatory genital inspections for everyone

yes that sounds right as rain
>>
>>5541491
you're clearly not british then. we start in primary with a couple cans of stella in our packed lunch, and move onto jägerbombs to give us that nootropic edge you need later on for your gcses
>>
File: 3b1.png (607KB, 1853x924px) Image search: [Google]
3b1.png
607KB, 1853x924px
>>
>>5541467
But don't American schools already have a penis inspection day?
>>
I'm so glad they're bringing back penis inspection day!
>>
>>5541504
They're creating a lot of jobs, at least. I just feel like this might be lampshading our economic principles a little too hard.
>>
>>5541491

Someone never went to high school.
>>
File: 1422990961590.gif (484KB, 200x149px) Image search: [Google]
1422990961590.gif
484KB, 200x149px
>>5541467
And who's gonna do it? I would bet my last cent it's the local priest!
>>
>>5541467
But isn't penis inspection day already a thing?
>>
>>5541681

Kids were high at my school.
>>
>>5542040
>But isn't penis inspection day already a thing?

Not every school district has it.

It's generally just the wealthier ones.
>>
>>5541467
THey literally want penis inspection day.
>>
>>5542095

Who doesn't?
>>
>>5542049
This.

I only went to school drunk once, on the last year.

Then the cool thing to do was to smoke weed behind some trees
>>
Now when faggots on /b/ talk about genital inspection day they'll be telling the truth.
>>
>>5541511
>>5542040
girls are exempt
>>
>>5541499
Oh. Well if it's mandatory genital inspections for EVERYONE that's a different matter all together.
>>
>>5542201
yeah, sure but i am a bit worried about how this is going to work.
are they gonna pull my pants down in front of everyone, will i go to a private chamber with the inspector for the inspection, is touching necessary and do i have to touch the inspectors genitals too?
>>
>>5542378
> do i have to touch the inspectors genitals too?
Only with your mouth. Women have softer lips, which the highly sensitive nerves of a well trained inspector's genitals can easily distinguish from the rough lips of a degenerate.
>>
>>5541467
And gays are supposed to be the pedos?
>>
>>5541467
So? It's not like it could pass
>>
>>5541467
It's 2016 you don't need rooms for each gender with stalls of toilets in them..all you need are the unisex stalls implemented behind just ONE door per toilet with the shops/mallairport etc on the other side... i don't see the point in a room where you have to be a certain gender to access then the toilets in a private stall anyway.. Boys can piss in toilets too. The piss fountains are just pointless anyway, unless You're drunk and can't aim. nobody has them in their homes. There is no excuse for there not to be unisex stalls. NOT bathrooms. Nobody BATHS in public. -_-
>>
>>5544734
Objection! There need to be sinks and mirrors for reasons. Good ones.
>>
>>5541467
Finally penis inspection will be a real thing!
>>
>>5541467
People won't go toilet in public anymore since they don't wanna be groped to be able to use a toilet.. causing medical issues further down the road. Law suits. Who's to say this won't be taken advantage of by sick people? Sounds like sick people sparked this. Law suits. The amount of people already molested who have PTSD can easily be triggered by something so stupid. Law suit. I'm pretty sure this will cause a lot of law suits and complications if it was implemented which it is not going to happen.. This Is one of the most stupid things i've read. Some people, lol.
>>
>>5544734
>The piss fountains are just pointless anyway

They really aren't, though. They take less space than a stall, so more guys can take a piss at the same time.

No one likes to wait in line after having 5 beers in one hour
>>
>>5544755
Um there are stalls that are unisex that are decent size at some train stations here with sinks and mirrors in them. It's just like a bathroom at home with a proper door with great privacy. Not those 2/4's you get in the one big bathroom cramped with stalls.
>>
>>5544797
To solve this problem why not just have PISS rooms With one large wall fountain going around the whole wall. for people who are pissed or just wanna take a quick piss and gtfo. Why can't women have a mechanism fountain so they can take a quick piss too, With abit of practise and the right fountain design women can evolve to piss standing up, easy. Instead of gender differenciated bathrooms where the lines for women end up going all the way to narnia?
>>
>>5544832
Why exactly would a unisex bathroom with individual stalls, with the sinks and mirrors in the shared unisex area, be a problem?
>>
>>5544797
My last post was to u but anyway the unisex bathrooms around where i live, at the train stations are great in Sydney, they don't have piss fountains and they don't have any lines so they must work well. They're very well designed and you don't have to worry about how loud your plops of poo are. It's fantastic :)
>>
>>5544892
They aren't but it's society and there will be a lot of arguments, politics and shit. And those bathrooms aren't very private. People don't like being loud or fixing themselves up infront of people etc. So a toilet, sink and mirror being just 1 door way away, instead of the regular, old fashioned two, behind a proper large thick door, with no huge peekaboo gaps thats lockable and easily visible to see via red or green sliders if it's vacant or occupied, so you won't be interupted. with tiled walls and floors, so the cleaners can clean it as well as possible... It Is the best you can get when it comes to Modern public toilets, Hands down, people.
>>
>"we can't let trans people use bathrooms because cis people might get sexually harassed"
>"solution: inspect everyone's genitals before they use the bathroom"

wat
>>
>>5545249

What's the problem?
>>
>>5545287
>lets stop sexual harassment by sexually harassing literally everyone
>>
>>5545299
this moose gets it
>>
>>5545299

I don't understand why you think a campaign of sexual harassment is intended to stop sexual harassment.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.