[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're a transgirl at heart but you're twenty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 11

File: Cute_Dokuro-chan.jpg (25KB, 488x381px) Image search: [Google]
Cute_Dokuro-chan.jpg
25KB, 488x381px
>tfw you're a transgirl at heart but you're twenty nine and in the military so its too late.
>>
Just get fucked like a girl by one of your mates. That should satiate your lomgings for awhile. Gotta wait till you leave the military to go full faggot.
>>
>>5540245
you could always leak a shitload of secrets and start transitioning in prison
>>
>>5540273
Just hide it, take skittles, and change your name right before getting out and have all your service papers changed. It's what my friend did.
>>
>>5540245
>military
>late life transition
yeah if you ever transition you'll end up killing yourself
>>
Go to your medical and tell them. You'll get skittles for life and a get out of jail free card.
>>
>>5540245
I'm so sorry. I wish things could be different.

I'd transition, but my family is ultra-conservative, and I don't even have the money for medication anyway. Also, it's not even that great, as I wouldn't even look anything close to a woman and I'm 20.

:-(
>>
>>5540245
a marine around you age transitioned and passed so dont give up hope yet

thanks for your service
>>
File: tumblr_nhgij9yQ8T1twgjgpo1_1280.jpg (380KB, 1280x776px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhgij9yQ8T1twgjgpo1_1280.jpg
380KB, 1280x776px
Man up and become a woman you faggot. If she can do can you. Just grow some balls.
>>
You aren't a real girl if you lived as a man for 29 years and joined the fucking military. There I said it
>>
>>5542682

Hey fuck you. A lot of people repress hard. Some people try to die honorably instead of dying as a freak. A lot of people look at the military as an easy way to die and not bring their family shame for being a tranny.
>>
>>5542718
Then fail to die because
> that trans luck
and need to transition anyway.
>>
>>5542718

Too bad the military doesn't seem to be the meat grinder with the attrition rate everyone thinks it is and has.
>>
File: 4632showing.jpg (105KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
4632showing.jpg
105KB, 1366x768px
>>5542756

>mfw my aunt said sons who look like their mothers are luckier and said I must be lucky.
>mfw I used to think I was lucky and smart, now the smartest conclusion I've been lucky enough to come to in my entire life is I'm stupid and unlucky. Or at least, I'm stupid enough to negate all of my luck.
>mfw before HRT, she definitely would not have mentioned that I looked anything like my mother.
>>
>>5542756
Americans don't really die much. We have so much better equipment, intelligence, and have more soldiers. The whole war thing is just a show so we can feel like our military efforts are necessary and justified. If you want to die in combat join a gang.
>>
>>5542972

>tfw I was waiting to sign up for when Russia and the US would start WWIII over Ukraine and die in a war where I would actually have a shot at dying
>>
>>5542629
she doesn't pass at all though
those photos aren't very good, and they're really biased

She must be really happy though
>>
>>5542972
You can die easily, you just have to be really stupid. Even if you only die in a training "accident" people will call you a hero.
>>
Cate McGregor:

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/apr/04/worlds-most-senior-transgender-military-officer-says-she-was-surprised-by-sexism

She's older than you and in the military, and she transitioned in 2012.
>>
Not trolling serious cuestion
What is wrong with being just gay?
Why not embrace what you get.
>>
>>5542629
>has dysphoria
>grows a huge beard
>gets ripped to look as manly as possible
>>
>>5543632
Repressing hard.
>>
>>5543627
This can't be a serious question, given your ready access to a wealth of trans info on page fucking one.

But I'm in the mood to get trolled.
Living in opposition to your gender identity sucks. It sucks to varying degrees, but in most case the suck gets worse over time and the gender identity doesn't budge. "Gender dysphoria" starts at irritation, and works its way up from there. The upper limit remains theoretical, because human beings can commit suicide. That happens a lot, although modern treatments, more access to information about trans issues, and decreasing societal hostility are doing wonders.
>>
>>5543627
Choosing a different sexual orientation (>implying) isn't likely to do much to address gender dysphoria. If you hate your body, chances are you're going to hate your body whether you are fucking guys or girls.
>>
The "in the military" part makes things difficult obviously. (I really hope the military fixes its trans policies soon.) If and when you get out of the service, you'll have more options. What I'm doing personally (I'm 29 as well; I started about eight months ago) is hormones, facial hair removal, etc, and presenting myself as female to the extent I can online, but continuing for present in person as male (breast growth is pretty easy to conceal) for the foreseeable future. (Hopefully not forever.) It's a path to consider, at least.
>>
>>5542629
>manufactured "after" pictures to appear less manly
why do people do this? it just gives the next batch false hope
>>
>>5543918
I'm actually in the position of looking for advice on the subject of breast-disguise. I can't begin presenting as female at work for a few more months due to (reasons), but they're growing much faster than expected. Which is good. But bad. I'm up about 3 inches of bust in as many weeks.

So yeah. Advice?
>>
>>5543961
In what way are they manufactured? Do you have evidence of photoshopping, or do you think that it's a different person all together?
>>
>>5543627
Because gender and sexuality are two totally different things. People don't transition just because they want to fuck guys - and not everyone who transitions is even attracted to their assigned sex.
>>
>>5543974
>photo angles
>poses
>clothing
>>
>>5543972

Not same anon but sports bra,loose clothing but a sports bra might hurt your boobie growth. Not sure, I've read binding does but a sports bra isn't exactly that.
>>
>>5543972
I'm afraid that's a lot more than in my case (I've had maybe that much in total) so I'm not sure if what I've done will work for you. In any case, what I've been doing is wear a normal short-sleeved T-shirt, and then over that wear a light breathable buttoned shirt or jacket loose over that. My usual posture is leaning forward a bit as well. The idea is to avoid the outer clothes conforming to the shape of the breasts. In your case, you may need additional layers; maybe you could also use something like a sports bra as well to minimize the shape. Beyond that, I'm not sure; honestly, you might want to check guides for ftm breast binding.
>>
>>5544062
>>5544105
Thank you both. I think I will have to skip the binding - they hurt enough as is - but I can probably manage between the bra, some undershirts, a button-down, and a sweater.
>>
>tfw always felt more female than male
>tfw growing up in /pol/ worthy family
>tfw my teenage years are spent torturing myself with overboard long distance sports
>joined the military as early as possible
>overly embrace masculinity
>leave military and start doing bodybuilding in free time
>get a 9/10 girlfriend
>still wish I had been born female every single day
24 years old, but my body looks so masculine thanks to both genetics and the shit I've done throughout my life that I would never pass no matter how hard I'd try. Feels bad man.
>>
>>5546602

Don't underestimate hormones, dude. Lotta trannies in this place think people are super observant eagle eyed eyebrow-measuring freaks, but the reality is that only they are like that. And passing is largely a matter of putting the effort in - 'oh it's impossible' is usually just an excuse not to put that effort in.

Plus probably even if you don't pass/aren't the little girl, being on the mones might fix your brain sadness anyway? And some people dgaf and will date you regardless?

If the dysphoria is bad enough that you're on /lgbt/ posting in trans threads, odds are, the feels are gonna get worse over time. If you have the get up and go to do bodybuilding, get a hot girlfriend etc, you could probably smash out the transition process.
>>
>>5546664
I must admit I'm rather uneducated about the exact effects that hormone treatment would have, but simple things like a square jaw, broad shoulders, big hands and then a fucking big ribcage, I just don't see how I could get around that shit. Literally the only thing I have going for me in regard of transitioning is my height, 5'7. But I feel that just makes my male features all the more visible.
>>
>>5546684

All I know is hormones can do some fucked up shit. Modify bone structure and angles of your face and totally change how you look, even after puberty. If you respond well enough to them, a lot of ugly hons scream otherwise, but you are going to look like a girl (in combination with proper hair, makeup, stance, diet, voice, etc). Maybe some hon staring at everyone's brows will clock you or something, but who gives a fuck? Normal people won't.

Sure maybe they'll do nothing, but you can try it out at least and significant numbers of people report positive mental effects simply from being on the mones. Which might be placebo, but also might be actual brain chemistry changes.

Basically, just keep in mind that a lot of shit trannies say is because they are self-hating dysphoric hags continuously shitposting on 4chan because they are shutins. And is therefore inaccurate. You're the only one who can judge your dysphoria and quality of life, but you might be surprised how good it feels to give it a go, even if it ends up not working.
>>
>>5546701
I'll definitely look more into it, I thought I was a completely lost cause. Then there's also the fact that my entire family would probably cut me off if I ever came out, that holds me back quite a bit as well. But I appreciate your reply, thank you very much.
>>
>>5546701
They don't modify bone structure. God you sound like such a delusional reddit tranny stop trying to recruit more hons into the tranny I legions
>>
>>5546664
>body building gfs
The straight man in you is leaking out so hard. You are not a woman lol. You Are a failed man
>>
>>5546684

Hey! I just wanted to explain how hormones are likely to impact the physical concerns you mentioned.

>a square jaw
Male and female jawbone shapes are actually very similar in most cases, but muscular hypertrophy causes males to have a bulkier jaw. A few months on anti-androgens should soften that substantially, a year certainly will.

>broad shoulders
Some of the broadness is muscle. Expect that after a year or two on HRT you would have lost almost half the muscle in your upper body if you aren't trying to actively shed mass. Especially prominent, there are neck muscles that give the impression of bulkier shoulders which are impractical to develop or maintain without substantial testosterone.

>big hands
Not much change here. They'll get a bit slimmer from loss of muscle (and some cartilage), and look more feminine from changes in your skin texture (and any work you do on your nails), but their bigness will remain.

>and then a fucking big ribcage
This one's pretty set. Growing (or installing) some sizable breasts will do much to offset the ribcage size, at least. Corsets also help.
>>
>>5546824

The biggest thing to remember is that a lot of people - nearly all - report that they didn't realize how negatively this was affecting them until they started trying to do something about it. You get used to depression, dysphoria, don't realize it's there. So if you can hack it, and change things up, it just feels like everything is way better than it's ever been before.

Still might not be worth it. But it's not to be discounted. Anyway, best of luck. Hopefully you work it out one way or another, babe.
>>
>>5547059

What people think of as bone structure is partially muscle and cartilage, both of which change under the effects of hormones, so people's 'bone structure' changes. English language usage > nitpicking garbage.

Pls go back to obsessing about your measurements or something, you disgusting, undateable hon.

>>5547068

I'm cis, and perfectly happy being male. That actually gives me far more of a standard for 'passing' than a lot of trannies, especially since I have enough friends who are actually good at looking at people - models, artists, doctors - to judge how off-base a lot of hons are about the standards for passing. D Y S P H O R I A.
>>
>>5547082
I actually didn't know hormone treatment would have such a big impact, I've tried finding before/after pics to see the effects, but I couldn't really find any proper ones. Thanks for your reply, I don't know a lot about the transition process at all really.

>>5547160
Yeah I can imagine, people get used to a lot of shit. Honestly, the best time of my life was when I was in the military, simply because I was too busy to think about anything other than the work. Every time things slow down in my life, I start feeling like shit because I have time to think about things. I'll look more into my chances of doing a transition, what it would require and consider the impact on my life it would have. Thank you very much.
>>
>>5547444
I'm glad I could offer a moderately optimistic bit of information, and wish you well no matter how you proceed.
>>
>>5547444

Yeah good luck possible future sis.
>>
>>5547444
Also! Also! Laser and electrolysis on your face eliminate the course facial hair. This facial hair is so thick and coarse that it actively pushes your features down, making you look older and more masculine. Without these hairs putting constant downward pressure on your face you will look younger and more feminine as a result. It's not a huge change, but you could definitely tell the difference in before and after pictures. It's why most experienced surgeons opt to wait until after laser/electrolysis to perform FFS. The lack of shadow doesn't hurt either.
>>
>>5547444
>I actually didn't know hormone treatment would have such a big impact

they don't really, these people are just hugboxing you, as a person that's been on hrt for 2 years now the changes it has are REALLY subtle, they will not magically make you a qt slim hourglass figure dainty petite 5'5" anime girl with DD breasts, you will just look like a slightly more feminine version of how you are now, with gyno

mones aren't magic
>>
>>5547739
If 5'5 is considered short for a girl, than what is 5'0, lol
>>
>>5547739

>hur mones didn't magically make me a grill!

No shit. You have to do a whole bunch of shit, the hormones just change the shape of your body and make the other shit actually work instead of turning you into a slim guy.

Claiming it's impossible to look like grill because OMG MAH GENES is classic hon excuses mixed with dysphoria and self hatred. The number one reason for looking like shit after/during transitioning is low self esteem leading you to not try and pretend like things most normal people don't even notice (wimminz can't have shoulders) will cause you to instantly not pass. So you might as well not electro/have shit hair/have shit weight/shit skin/shit makeup, put on a flowery dress that doesn't fit you because 'nothin I ever do will be good enough lol :v('.

Not even mentioning that the effect of mones varies wildly depending on if the correct levels are prescribed and on individual biology. Some people do get little result, some get amazing almost instant results.

Oh, and the poster is 5'7".

>>5547444

Honestly it feels to me like everything you are saying indicates you are not going to be happy unless you at least try. You clearly are not having a great time with your life, however good it is by other people's standards. Even a shit life as a girl might be more tolerable than a 'great' life as a guy. And it's increasingly less shit to be trans, thanks to LGB getting legitimatized and dragging the screaming, wailing T with them.
>>
>>5547788

5'5" is the US female average.

So 5' is short, but not insanely short.
>>
>>5547739
>petite 5'5"
What?
>>
>>5540245
-_- People like you in the Corps cause nothing but drama, and do little to NO contribution to the corps. This is a proven fact over and over again.

Get out, or contribute. People like you in the school house ( MOS school ) would be nothing but headaches for the instructors.
>>
File: 1444241550331.jpg (210KB, 892x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1444241550331.jpg
210KB, 892x1366px
>>5547899
Citations required.

Also, this is an image board. Leave the emoticons back wherever you came from.
>>
>>5540305
not op, but what's the top age for hormones?
>>
>>5547936

>responding to obvious bait

It doesn't even matter if the poster means it. Shitposting is shitposting.
>>
>>5547837
You are probably right, I should be happy by any objective standard and that's far from the case. I'm just not sure if I could live with it if I lost contact with my whole family and my friends because of this, that's really the main reason I'm holding back.
I'm not really sure how much surgery and shit trans people usually get, like a nose job or a brow lift or whatever, but I would definitely put in a fuckload of work if I was to even try becoming female. Including whatever surgery people usually get done, and that I'd feel necessary. I must say I'm very surprised by the reaction from people here, this seems to be the most positive board I've visited on 4chan (I visited this board first time yesterday). I'm really happy about not getting shot down.

Also, I gotta ask, what is a "hon"?
>>
>>5543632
I did the same thing to repress.
>>
>>5540245

> transgirl at heart
> not girl at heart

Faketrans confirmed.
>>
>>5544010

Implying the before pictures weren't also staged?

Wanting to show the real you is not an excuse for shit photography, anon. I bet you think 1:1 forward-facing eyes-center selfie-quality images are the only real photos.
>>
>>5547965

>Derogatory term used with regards to late transitioners that are completely non-passing and dress and act like caricatures of women. Often attributable to trans women that seemingly don't do much more than come off as a "man in a dress".

On /lgbt/, also kinda implies a self-sabotaging transwoman. Comes from an old trans forum, where 'you look great, hon!' (as in, honey), was said to people who clearly did not look great.

How much surgery trans people get kinda depends. Often more on the level of dysphoria rather than how well they pass. There's a whole shitton of surgery available though. The two most common kinds are ffs, full facial surgery, and srs, sex reassignment surgery (aka, penis into pseudo-vagina).

Not sure if I can help you with family/friends issue. But... if someone let something like that get in the way of being my family or my friend, I wouldn't consider them family or friend in the first place. If that breaks the bond, i'd have to question the strength of the bond. Or whether i'd want a bond with that person. And sure. That's pretty insulting to your friends and family. But that's how i'd view it. If someone's bigotry is stronger than their friendship, they are not exactly what i'd call a friend.

But like.. that's why this isn't open and shut. You have to weigh the various stuff and come to a decision about which things are more important for you, because it's not just personal factors, there are societal ones, physical ones, etc. Again from what you're saying, though, it sounds like your personal factors (depression, dysphoria) for wanting to change your life are pretty strong.
>>
>>5547965

Anyway, i'm signing off, if you want to talk more about it my skype is [Node.491].
>>
>>5547962
But I love shitposting that makes unsupportable claims! It's like a drug.

>>5547965
Yeah. It can be tough to figure out family and friends. Knowing my friends the way I do, coming out to them was more embarrassing than scary ("well obviously", and "called it", and "that makes sense", every time. Wish they'd told me it was so obvious back when I was repressing). My parents were pretty scary, especially because I needed to explain a lot of basic things that I take for granted.

I feel like I got very lucky. But if you're sincere, and you approach them tactfully with hope and love, I think most people you'd care about will respond positively.
>>
>>5548172

Poster has /pol/ family. And uh, implied somewhat similar friends.
>>
>>5548191
/pol/ family I have. Glad not the friends. That would feel so lonely and exhausting.
>>
File: 144231434255324.gif (95KB, 377x350px) Image search: [Google]
144231434255324.gif
95KB, 377x350px
>>5540245
>tfw you will never know that feeling
>>
File: disgusted imperialist.jpg (104KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted imperialist.jpg
104KB, 429x410px
ex-mil trannies are the worst, please never transition OP
>>
>>5547837
>claiming it's impossible to look like a grill because OMG MAH GENES is classic hon excuses
What? That's not what a hon is. Hons are delusional enough to think they look great, and exactly like normal women when they clearly don't.
>>
File: noir06a.jpg (35KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
noir06a.jpg
35KB, 720x480px
>>5542629
>tfw burly as fuck manly men still pass better than you do
>>
>>5548013
>shit photography
is exactly what you need to show comparisons. this isn't your self-expressive art project
>>
>>5548612
It's the hair damn it. I can't wear a wig because it would drive me insane and I don't have the confidence to be bald and beautiful. Transplants would look like doll hair and I would instantly be clocked but goddamn do I want to be a pretty woman. I just am afraid to start and too intimidated by makeup and shit.
>>
>>5548612
>Noir anime image,

Confirmed for good taste.
>>
>>5543961
I need that false hope to keep going.
>>
>>5550440
Are you actually bald, or is it just that your hairline has receded?
>>
>>5550440
pretty sure some wigs are decent now. people wear "permanent" toupees and shit that last a while and get refreshed. if you're actually full on NW5 or whatever then you can try that
>>
>>5550639
I can't wear hats because they make my head itch. Hats. Wigs are nightmare contraptions involving glue and witchcraft and I would go insane wearing them. I have hair on the sides and back and a bald spot up top and super thin hair in front and a massively receded hairline.
>>
>>5550672
I can't think of a way to hug that better. Was this a recent (and comparatively sudden) loss, or a gradual thing over many years?
>>
>>5550672
are you sure you can't hair transplant? they do some pretty crazy shit
you are on finasteride, right?
>>
>>5550900
I haven't started because I don't want to look like Chris-Chan. My hair gradually thinned out starting when I was a teenager, and I repressed everything and just spent years depressed and suicidal and ashamed. I've wanted to be pretty since I was a toddler but I was bullied so much for being effeminate and a weirdo... You know, the classic hon story.
>>
>>5550997
finasteride isn't AA and estrogen you dumbass
it's an anti hair loss med that often results in significant regrowth as well
>>
>>5547961

Anything up to the start of puberty, if we're being completely honest with ourselves . However, if we're talking about what you could make due with, 25 may be the latest.
>>
>>5548340

Have you noticed that all the mtf in mtfg that endlessly obsess over stuff most normies don't notice, and tell people they'll never pass/shit up the thread are unpassable hons who don't even try? There's a correlation there.
>>
>>5543632
muh repression.
His passes but body and voice doesn't, lol.
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 613x694px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 613x694px
>>5543632
>be me, trans
>wanted to be the little girl since four
>14-18 I had long hair, wore girl's clothes, uber soft features, used to trap on /b/ and other chans
>eventually me and ex split and I get tired of it and cut my hair
>start lifting and running
>join military at 19
>things go well but sports injury, isolation, and boredom bring trapping back
>get attention naturally whereas I get zero as a guy
>go deeper into it and start taking PM and lose pretty much all muscle mass from a sedentary lifestyle and dieting
>meet fiancé who's bi and I tell her I'm trans
>super accepting
>literally came an inch close to telling my doctor
>chickened out
>me and fiancé split
>gain weight from drinking
>rebuild all muscle
>be 23 currently on deployment
>cut over 40 pounds
>trans feels hit like freight train
Thinking about just self-medding and not telling anyone. They don't look for it in piss tests and even when I had bitch tits, blood work always came back normal. A year and a half until I'm out for good and can be a recluse tranny.
>>
>>5552323
I miss maki
>>
>>5550531
Kirika mah waifu
>>
File: 1452654409977.png (192KB, 267x264px) Image search: [Google]
1452654409977.png
192KB, 267x264px
>>5552610
Miss you too bb
>>
File: 1381028206819.jpg (86KB, 721x719px) Image search: [Google]
1381028206819.jpg
86KB, 721x719px
You're not trans, you've just watched too much anime.
>>
>>5547899

>assumes OP is a Marine

Top kek, boot
>>
>>5555336
>MOS school
A pog boot as well kek
>>
>>5552362
>Thinking about just self-medding and not telling anyone
Just tell medical. You can get a medical discharge and never have to worry about hormones again.

I started self-medding the last year I was in and they never noticed, but now I have to keep self-medding and it could have been free and done by a professional.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.