[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep hearing from gay guys to not send nudes on dating apps.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: being-stood-up.jpg (24KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
being-stood-up.jpg
24KB, 460x276px
I keep hearing from gay guys to not send nudes on dating apps. Has anyone had any bad experiences with sending nudes?
>>
>>5537936
I've never had anything bad happen, but I don't have a very large social media presence either so the chances of someone tying my nudes back to me are pretty slim.
I used to camwhore a lot and I've never been doxxed or anything like that. Was just harmless fun. But you should be aware if you have facebook, twitter, etc. accounts people can probably fuck with you pretty good if they find out the nudes are you.
>>
File: 1435989322702.jpg (28KB, 196x225px) Image search: [Google]
1435989322702.jpg
28KB, 196x225px
>>5537936
I've had people troll me, that my account was hacked or that they were knew who I was and that they were planning to send my photos to everyone on my work email list (this was bs, i'm a waiter, i don't email coworkers). they are probably not real gay guys. lots of trolls exist on grindr and other apps. most of the trolls are immature straight-identified boys trying to scare you because they think it is funny.

there is also a growing number of women from the regressive left on grinder who are seeking to police gay male sexuality. some rad fems see grinder as a distillation of all the things they hate about how straight men date. it's a good source of rage-material for people who are actively seeking out that feeling of self-righteous indignation.

If your profile shows any expression age preference, body type preference, racial preference, overt (masculine) displays of sexuality, etc.; then it is very possible that you were targeted by a rad fem for trolling.
>>
>>5537936
are you ugly naked or something? why wouldn't they want nudes?
>>
By dating apps you mean things like OKCupid, not Grindr, right? I can't help but think that getting nudes on OKCupid is odd, but I don't use applications like that for immediate sex, which is what nudes are mainly for. Grindr is all about getting a quick fuck, so nudes make perfect sense there.
>>
>>5552002
For a lot of gay guys there is no separation between dating and hookups.
I've had lots of guys ask for nudes on okcupid and POF.
>>
>>5553973
>For a lot of gay guys there is no separation between dating and hookups.
I'd rather think that most guys are only interested in hookups.
Which is kind of sad.
>>
>>5543828
I question those type of trolls though. If you don't like gay people then why are you even on an app that is for gay men. Then on top of that why do you have women who are trying to police men who don't want them?
>>
>>5560570
some people go very far out of their way to find real or imaginary problems that they can feel indignant about. I don't think those types of people are on grindr very often though. At least I've never encountered anyone who I suspected to be a troll like that.
>>
>>5559807
why is that sad? must everyone be part of a monogamous couple?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.