[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay male love even a thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (42KB, 288x406px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 288x406px
Sometimes I get to thinkin maybe the Christians are right, and gay males only want to have sex with each other and are incapable of meaningful love.

I'm pretty good looking, have a high iq, and am not a NEET, and all I can seem to do is find guys who want to have sex.

I've had boyfriends before, but I never felt I truly loved them, just felt a strong affection for them.

I'd rather not turn out to be some kind of emotional reject who never gets to have an important part of the human experience k.

Please tell me I just haven't found someone yet. Also let's hear stories about guys who love their boyfriends and why.
>>
>>5537226
You probably got an idealized image of love in your head, and that's why the 'real thing' didn't feel like you expected.

>Please tell me I just haven't found someone yet

Most likely. Finding someone to love is hard, especially if you're gay since we have a smaller date pool.
>>
File: overreee.png (382KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
overreee.png
382KB, 680x680px
>gay males only want to have sex
THEN WHY AM I NOT GETTING ANY
>>
Maybe you're just a loser.
>>
>>5537269
If you can't get gay sex, there is seriously something with you. I've matched 1,200 guys on tinder over the past 3 days. Men are horny.
>>
>im sexy and perfect why don't guys love me
>>
>>5537226
Yeah, you have an idealized image of love thats not even a thing among straights
Nothing wrong with sex lol
I mean you had boyfriends before and didn't love them, just had that strong affection
That could be it pretty much fampai
>>
>>5537226
Yeah.

Aside from all the garbage you've listed to play down how much of a cuck you are it's entirely possible to find romance within another male and share it exclusively between the two.

I'd like to say I have a success story, however right now the person I love is currently evaluating if I'm the right person to spend his life with into the future. And I don't blame him.
>>
>>5537312
me pretty much desu. but i hardly leave my social circles and meet new people, gays especially. it would be a miracle to get a bf like this. buuut im good looking, busy, have lots of friends and yea im hoping ill get a bf but when im ready.
>>
>>5537226
Maybe the problem with finding love is this
>I'm pretty good looking, have a high iq, and am not a NEET, and all I can seem to do is find guys who want to have sex.
ever stop to think you are overlooking the guys that are willing to have that kind of relationship because like most gay men you are too hung up on looks?
>>
>>5537226
>tfw no pure love that blossomed out of friendship instead of desire
>>
>>5537445
this.
>>
I feel as if our society wants us to think gay male love is like this as that is how we are shownin the media. But yes gay male love does exist: it is just harder to find than other kinds of love because the dating pool is murky waters.
>>
>>5537306
It depends on the area. In Europe I get barely anyone at all. In NYC I get so many matches I have to turn notifications off.
>>
>>5537306
Am I the only one that thinks men are kind of pathetic for how horny they are? I'm male, but don't have a high sex-drive.
>>
>>5537327
>And I don't blame him

lol.
>>
Is love that important?
>>
File: bentham .jpg (11KB, 240x340px) Image search: [Google]
bentham .jpg
11KB, 240x340px
>>5537732
The Greatest Happiness for the Greatest Number.
>>
>>5537508

But that doesn't make any sense, the media is overwhelmingly owned by the left and they are pushing hard the agenda that gay love is identical to straight love.

You have to look outside tv and media to find that people are feeling this way.
>>
File: fucking rad.png (42KB, 278x184px) Image search: [Google]
fucking rad.png
42KB, 278x184px
>>5537649
It's pathetic when sex is all you care/can think about.

But otherwise having a high-sex drive doesn't seem pathetic at all to me. I mean, sex is rad.
>>
>>5537327
My my the salt in this post.
>>
>>5538828
nah senpai no salt

I made a few mistakes, big mistakes.
>>
>>5537946
it's degenerate, but it seems to have happened to straight people as well. hook-ups have become incredibly popular over the past 30 years.

There's nothing you can really do about it though. Except seek out people who think similarly to you.

I wonder how the entire gay marriage thing will compare to straight marriages in a few decades.
>>
>>5537472
;_;
>>
>>5537472
>tfw cute bf who loves me too much

I'm such a great guy ;__;
>>
>>5537226

And here i am not being able to find dudes who just want to fuck instead i get the let's be in a committed relationship FOREVER!!!!
>>
Tfw you fall asleep cuddling your bf dick to dick, limbs tangled together and can feel his chest rise and fall and there's nowhere else you would rather be at that moment is <3
>>
>>5539323
You lucky little scamp!
>>
>>5539323
>not sleeping dick to butt

what's wrong with you?
>>
>>5537226
You Americans allways sound soooo fucked up round these places. How you not being a NEET affect your lack of or will to form relationships?
>>
>>5539410
It's simple, nobody wants to date somebody who can't pull their own weight.
>>
>>5537226
I will love you desu senpai.
>>
>>5537269
I know that feel bro. I have a long-distance open relationship with my boyfriend. He's like twice my weight and never has any trouble finding a hookup, and just over here being a 21 year old kissless virgin. I don't know what to do :(
>>
>>5538974
>hook-ups have become incredibly popular over the past 30 years

kekwhat

casual sex has always been popular

the difference is that people kept it in secret before because it was bad for their reputation, now nobody really cares.
>>
File: 798.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306KB, 593x540px
>>5537323
>idealized image of love thats not even a thing among straights

this is correct.

the only people who experience the intense feeling of love that you describe are pre-teens, bi-polar people, and deluded people who frequently project an idealized 'perfect romantic partner' archetype onto a person who they actually don't know very well.

find someone who you enjoy fucking and get along well with as friends. the only real differences between gfs/bfs and fwbs are: one, the expectation of sexual exclusivity; and two, how you frame your relationship and act among your intimate social circles.
>>
Gay male monogamy is essentially nonexistent. I say this as a gay man.

All the studies, surveys, everything that has been done to measure the permanence of monogamous gay relationships has shown that they are bewilderingly rare. Gay men basically do not date, and if they do it's as "exclusive fuckbuddies" for a while.
>>
>>5541534
maybe. I just dislike the entire cumdumpster attitude
>>
>>5544399
future cumdumpster in waiting
>>
>>5544376
Except most past studies have pulled their surveys from lgbt groups, gay bars, etc. whereas nowadays we know it's something like less than 30% of lgbt people go to lgbt events and groups, and even less go there regularly.

But yeah from what's out there so far the track record is pretty abysmal.
>>
>>5537226
>just felt a strong affection for them.
You mean like love?
>>
>>5544376
Unlike heterosexuals who mate only once and for life.
>>
>>5547915
Basically. It's human nature to fuck like rabbits. Breeders have been indoctrinated for hundreds of years about MUH MONOGAMY, and it only works for half of them. Monogamy is hard, regardless of who you want to fuck. Fags just have a lot less pretense around it because of all this sexual liberation bullshit.

All that being said, I would still only be interested in a monogamous relationship as a gay man.
>>
>>5538974
>I wonder how the entire gay marriage thing will compare to straight marriages in a few decades.
Will probably look a lot better. Not because gays are better, mind you, but because marriage is something new for gays and is not already entrenched in how we see our relationships.

Like, straights get married simply because they've been together for a while and assume that marriage is the obvious next step. Meanwhile gays don't have that same pressure, so if they get married, at least they thought about it and made a real decision.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.