[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real friends vs friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tired wave.gif (793KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tired wave.gif
793KB, 500x281px
How does /LGBTQRSTUV!@#) determine the difference?

I'm turning 22 and due to shitty circumstances my current group of friends are not very close.
>"yea, we can go party, lets hit gay bar no.3"
>Get ignored during the rest of the time

I guess my point is
>do you have close friends and if so how did you meet them?
>Am i just being a whiny bitch?
>Should i just get a bf?
>Should i just cut ties and join a new group?
>>
>>5536746
>do you have close friends and if so how did you meet them?
I guess I have a few internet friends whom I consider reasonably close, at least for internet friends.

I have no real RL friends I would call close. I am kind of a beta loner.
>Am i just being a whiny bitch?
Not really. Friends are important, and if you don't like how you are treated, then change it.
>Should i just get a bf?
Yes
>Should i just cut ties and join a new group?
Up to you. If you dislike hanging out with them that much, then go for it. Else, just start hanging out with them a little less.
>>
File: 1446251621402.jpg (31KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1446251621402.jpg
31KB, 360x360px
>>5536746
>S2 never
>>
I've found getting IRL friends that are /actual/ friends and not just acquaintances is hard. I just gather acquaintances so I can go out sometimes and socialize like a human being or else I turn into an anxious goblin. All my close friends that actually give a shit about me are online.
>>
>>5540804
Yeah I've found making really good friends online is pretty easy whereas in real life you just end up accumulating acquaintances.
I made pretty good friends playing WoW and Rift and I don't think it would be possible for me to get that good of relationships in person so quickly. I think it's because you can sort of spend so much time around each other, even if it is online, that you get to know them extremely quickly.
>>
>friends
All of my friends left me years ago.

I talk to you guys all the time, you guys are my friends I suppose you could say.
>>5537066
Read the Manga.
>>
>>5536746
if you met them in an lgbt group, they're not your real friends
>>
>>5536746
I have my best friend and that is all.

There's dozens of people who are my friends, don't give a fuck that I'm trans, and care about me. Doesn't matter. Only want best friend. Best friend is best. Miss very much.
>>
>>5552035
Thissssss

>>5552080
Relatable
>>
I have some friends I've met in college/through various hobby sites, but I can't say whether we're really close or not. Probably not or it's one-sided (I never open up to anyone, but they open up to me.) I like them, though, so I guess it's all good.
>>
>>5536746

It's important for your mental health to have at least one super close friend
My closest friend is an online one I have never met, I've known him for like 7 years and we speak a minimum of like 4 hours a day
We are both semi-/pol/tards and it's nice to have someone to relate to when it comes to hiding our power levels around normie friends
As you are a 4chan autist, you probably have many weird things you want to share with people, try find an online friend maybe on 4chan
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.