[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a girl, 20, and there's no reason I should be unhappy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (47KB, 700x846px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 700x846px
I'm a girl, 20, and there's no reason I should be unhappy. I'm attractive, thin, come from a good family, no past trauma or anything, engaged to a guy that I wouldn't give up for anything, just all around good life. But even though I'm happy with my life, I'm not happy with myself. I wish I was a guy, not a trans guy, an original guy from birth. I want a real dick, not one made for me by surgeons or a fake one bought online. I want a real flat chest, not one that surgeons had to give me. I want real balls, not these disgusting female organs that bleed disgusting vagina blood every month. I want an Adam's apple and a deep voice and 5 o'clock shadow and be taller and I'll never have it. I hate that I was born a woman. I'll never get gender reassignment surgery because to me it's not real. It's not the same. I don't wanna have to go through life knowing I used to have a girl's body. And I wanna be a straight guy and have girlfriends and be the head of the house that my woman looks up to and loves, but I'm not willing to give up the relationship I have with my fiancé. I love my life but I want another life too. I just wish I'd been born a man and I can't I anything about it. I don't know how to deal with this. Has anyone else ever felt like this? What do I do? I'm so tired of not being happy with the way I was born. I look in the mirror and I'm disgusted with my feminine features. I've never identified with a female character from any movie or show or game, but when I see the male characters I just think about how much I want to be like them. Seriously how do I accept myself for what I am and be happy?
>>
I knew there was a female equivalent to AGP. Why do people think females are incapable of having sexual deviance?
>>
>>5536502
me too bitch. what do you think trans men want to be transmen and not men?
>>
>>5536502
No one trans wants to be trans
>>
>>5536538
Well that's all well and good for those people who go through with it that they can consider themselves men but that's not good enough for me. If a FTM considers himself a real man, I'm jealous of them. But to me it's just not the same
>>
I can't consider myself a man ever if I was born a girl. All the pictures of me are of a girl. Everyone has spent their whole life calling me Katie, EVERYTHING I've ever done or experienced has been experienced as a girl. I just can't consider myself a man just because I had surgery when my entire life has been me as a female
>>
>>5536568
Go to a therapist
>>
>>5536583
I have a therapist. How do I bring up something like this to her? I've never talked to her about this, I only talk to her about my OCD and perfectionism
>>
>>5536502
If you ever find the answer to this, let me know. I'll never go on hormones or get surgeries either, because I feel like having a male appearance without actual male genitalia would fuck me up mentally even more. So I don't bother trying. In later years I've just settled for being a foreveralone awkward grill, but I'll probably grow tired of that too at some point and just off my self...
>>
>>5536615
Oh believe me I'll let you know. If I find the answer to this problem I'll write a book about it. I feel like lots of people feel this way but don't tell anyone because they feel like there's no point in saying anything since they can't change the way they were born. And even if I could get perfect make genitals, I still would have two X chromosomes so even my cells would still be female. I can't stand it!!!!! But like I said I love my fiancé and I want to be with him, so I'm focusing more on trying to accept myself rather than find a way to change myself that'll satisfy my perfectionist vision of what my male self would be
>>
>>5536639
I also have OCD and I'm the opposite of you. I'm engaged to a woman, but I dream of having the submissive role in a relationship with a man. Let me know if someone finds a legit cure for this shit, heh.
>>
>>5536653
Too bad we can't switch places! You'd love being in my shoes. I'm completely submissive to my fiancé and I love when he is dominant. Basically I love my life but I have this desperate longing for a life that's opposite of mine. If I had a choice, I would've chosen to be a man from birth
>>
>>5536667
Ahhhhhhh, triggered. Yeah, like I said, I'm the same as you. I'm pretty good looking, my soon-to-be wife treasures me. You def wouldn't ever suspect I wanted to be a woman if you met me in real life because I'm pretty masculine, personality wise. Yet my fantasies contradict who I am in reality and nothing has ever been able to make those fantasies go away. If I could've been born female I would've and sure as fuck I'd switch places with you...
>>
>>5536707
Yeah you'd never suspect I feel this way either. I act very feminine, I dress in pretty clothes, I wear makeup and jewelry. I thought nobody else felt the way that I do. It's good to know that I'm not alone in my feelings. I think that's helping me a little just by itself
>>
>>5536719
Yeah, it's legit shitty and kills my mood. It is good to know that someone else feels the way I do on the opposite side though... I'd love to be able to wear makeup, jewelry, dresses, etc and have a supportive husband, even though I still get iff on dominating my wife, lol. Transexuality is fucking confusing.
>>
>>5536502
Taking T will fuck your shit up and give you like 90% of what you're asking for.
>>
>>5536502
You're just describing being trans. No one wants to be trans.
>>
>>5536502
Don't marry that guy it's a ridiculously terrible idea. For anyone aged 20, especially someone with dysphoria questioning their sexuality.
>>
>>5536568
shut the fuck up katie
>>
>>5536719
You can't choose your gender but you can choose your gender role. Why are you being a girly sub hetero not a powerful butch dyke?
>>
>ITT: people think they can cure transsexuality by denying it and being holier-than-thou

Do everyone a favour and don't get married to someone you're not sexually attracted to so when you're 40 and do transition you won't leave kids and a disgusted spouse.
>>
Being a man fucking sucks . You're stupid if you think you want this.
>>
>>5536502
You're disgusted with your feminine features, yet you act feminine by choice? You want to be a straight alpha male, but you don't like women?

You have the female agp. fujoshi fetishist, i bet you even watch yaoi
>>
>>5536990
I don't even know what that is haha
>>
File: o-GIA-CARANGI-900.jpg (585KB, 900x1436px) Image search: [Google]
o-GIA-CARANGI-900.jpg
585KB, 900x1436px
>>5536502
*HUGS* None of us want to be trans. It sucks, and unfortunately it also won't ever go away either. It's hardwired into our brains.

>>5536719
The Gia they mention in this clip is the same gal in the pic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JgFHT38rYw
>>
I will just say that it sounds llike you don't feel like a male or a man but rather that you are jealous of the qualities embodied in men and males and the way people look at them in society and the way their cultural themes have been presented to you throughout your life.

I don't think transition is for you. Butt I think you need to explore your masculinity and learn to wield it and shake off some of the "perfect petite pretty pink female" layers that you have probably been cultivating since being a little girl because you want to be the best, and the best girl is very different compared to the best guy and they never overlap so the only way to win the game is to stop playing the game.
>>
>>5536592
write down what you typed up in the op
read it out to her
>>
File: 1394481496502.jpg (16KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1394481496502.jpg
16KB, 900x506px
OP is in denial. She'll become a FTM hon when she's 45 with kids in college.
>>
>>5536502
No one wants to be trans. You can either man up and deal with it, or you can continue being a little bitch. You don't want to be 60 years old and wishing you had had the guts to transition at 20.
>>
>>5536502
whatever you do, don't get married for fuck's sake
>>
This will sound callous but...

Suck it up.

You want to be a guy? That's what you have to do.

Quit bitching, get over it, and strive to make the best with what you have.

I was born with a body I would do anything to get rid of though in a different light. I will never run, dance, ski, hike, or even just wiggle my toes. I will never have sex despite the desire existing. Hard ware is just none functional. But that's my life.

So I write. I paint. I weave and tell stories to others. I work with electronics to pay my bills and support my loved ones. I make do with what I have and try to make the best that I can out of the shitty hand life dealt. I would love to have a strong, functioning body but that wont happen and you know what? That's okay.

You want to be a guy? It's easier than getting a new body by far.

Being a man is 30% attitude, 20% willpower, and 48% responsibility. That other measly 2% is anatomical and even that doesn't mean shit today.

Take on the responsibility and expectations of a man, people will treat you as such. Dick or no.

So buck up buttercup.
>>
I'll fuck you to make you feel like a female again OP
>>
OP, when you become a male, wanna go on a date? I want the feeling of your big, strong arms around me as you slowly push me down to your big cock. When I start sucking your huge cock, I'll call you daddy and you'll call me a little slut while pulling my hair. Maybe if all goes well, we can get married someday. I'll follow all of your orders like a good wife should.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.